• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
greed would easily be Wes or myself. have you seen the way either of us plays?
i'm clueless on envy, though. also, for the record, anger is not a deadly sin. wrath is. and, as angry as XIF can get, i don't think he has actually incurred actual wrath upon someone. just my 2 cents.

Purple

Hi guys!
greed would easily be Wes or myself. have you seen the way either of us plays?
i'm clueless on envy, though. also, for the record, anger is not a deadly sin. wrath is. and, as angry as XIF can get, i don't think he has actually incurred actual wrath upon someone. just my 2 cents.

fullmetal tries to spike in brawl.

done.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Envy goes to me, because I'll always want to be as good as the regular Melee players, but I'll never be at that point. Also, I'll probably never be an official Melee Player by Sleepy's standards.

Greed should go to MarsFool @_@

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
mars is no longer GA atm. :(

i miss mars.
and rayku, you beat josh at the waba. he's one of GA's best players.

please realize that you can be as good as the regular melee players, BUT YOU'RE FREAKING PLAYING BRAWL ALL THE TIME SO ITS HAPPENING A LOT SLOWER SINCE WE ALL PLAY MELEE ALL THE TIME SO WE'RE ADVANCING FASTER THAN YOU ARE SO YOU KNOW MAN UP GROW A BEARD EAT A BURGER SOAKED IN WHISKY SALUTE THE FLAG AND man up

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Greed should definitely be GAwes.

Maybe some of you guys haven't friendlied him in melee...
And whats ****ed up about it is, what he's going for IS feasible, just incredibly unlikely. :laugh:

Rayku

Smash Lord
mars is no longer GA atm. :(

i miss mars.
and rayku, you beat josh at the waba. he's one of GA's best players.

please realize that you can be as good as the regular melee players, BUT YOU'RE FREAKING PLAYING BRAWL ALL THE TIME SO ITS HAPPENING A LOT SLOWER SINCE WE ALL PLAY MELEE ALL THE TIME SO WE'RE ADVANCING FASTER THAN YOU ARE SO YOU KNOW MAN UP GROW A BEARD EAT A BURGER SOAKED IN WHISKY SALUTE THE FLAG AND man up
I guess you never go to tournaments that I also attend? I haven't played a Brawl friendly in over a month. I'm always playing Melee friendlies, and I attend every Melee tournament that's available now.

I've also started going out of my way to play Melee in my spare time.

What more can I give?

I'm gonna soak a burger in whiskey tonight. I shaved my beard yesterday ;_;

Edit: Isn't XIF FL right now?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
yes he's in FL.

I've been in ny a few times over the last 4 months. Not that it matters much lol

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Of Florida, why do I have to live two hours away from the closest smasher? Well, I guess Im gonna Dogy it up then -.-
Wish I was still down in Valdosta so I could come bug ya man.

But yeah, you gotta build up that crew.

Lvl 1 Ganon, Lvl 4 Ganon, lvl 4 peach, lvl 4 capfal, lvl 4 fox, lvl 6 mario, lvl 1 link.

Them *****s are pretty beast, yo.

SleepyK

that valdosta crew prob has more experience than the entirety of the smash community combined

Player-3

Smash Hero
double post

today i was playing p1 in wifi friendlies

and i broke his shield with cf

not only did i break his shield
i broke it with a FALCON PUNCH
i have the replay to prove it

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
oh good then.

anyway...

**** it all! i just found out Bioshock 2 got pushed back to 2010... I WANT MULTIPLAYER RAPTURE!!!

SleepyK

i still enjoy good fpses and i still retain a decent amount of skill at them.
h3 is boring as ****
cod4 is the business

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I downloaded Halo 1 on my 360...who wants me to bring it to Daysoo's Funfest? I only have one 360 controller though ;__;

SLEEPY:

this is the legendary video about Green Greens and Whispy from a random SoVa tourney a long time ago...O-NO is the one talking...just look at Whispy's face at the appropriate times [you'll know]...this started SoVa's love affair with Green Greens XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT5MfEazl20

WARNING: HOOORRRRRIIIIBBBLLE video quality. it was originally supposed to be at a small venue...until everyone got there and found out the business SHUT DOWN LOLLL...so they went to some Smasher's house nearby and he grabbed his webcam and filmed XD!!! [this tourney also features a SIIIICK set between Ether and Tope!...this set marked the beginning of their rivalry]

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
i still enjoy good fpses and i still retain a decent amount of skill at them.
h3 is boring as ****
cod4 is the business
I suck so hard at Call of Duty 4. Team Fortress 2 is the only shooter I can play aside from campaign mode in the Halo games, which I do enjoy a good bit.
On a side note, I'm officially swearing off online play in any fighter that doesn't have Vanessa Lewis in it.
So there.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I suck so hard at Call of Duty 4. Team Fortress 2 is the only shooter I can play aside from campaign mode in the Halo games, which I do enjoy a good bit.
On a side note, I'm officially swearing off online play in any fighter that doesn't have Vanessa Lewis in it.
So there.
Did you just play KOF 12 and that made you lose faith in life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom