• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
LOL. The internet can't tell, as it's all text.

That's funny.

RANDOMNESS TIME!

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris?

-All of It.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
why would anyone want to be satanist?
no offense, yiff.
none taken. I actually like answering that question.

An answer to the question: For Different Reasons.

Everybody has their own reason. Personally, I feel that, even though Satan is "evil", he's fair.
As well, I feel that Satan has more power than God. God is the Shepherd, we are the Sheep, and Satan is the Sheep-dog. They are not enemies, but employers. Satan lays down the line. Satan makes the law. You do something bad? BAM! There you are, at Satan's door. He's like, the Eternal Policeman.

So, there you have it, I've answered your question.
Cookie nao?

[/religion]
I used Wario for a while, but I got...tired of it. I could never land a Fart well...

T3h Albino

Smash Master

Everybody has their own reason. Personally, I feel that, even though Satan is "evil", he's fair.
As well, I feel that Satan has more power than God. God is the Shepherd, we are the Sheep, and Satan is the Sheep-dog. They are not enemies, but employers. Satan lays down the line. Satan makes the law. You do something bad? BAM! There you are, at Satan's door. He's like, the Eternal Policeman.

Cookie nao?

[/religion]
I used Wario for a while, but I got...tired of it. I could never land a Fart well...
WHAT.....I......DUDE......
*walks away*

BBQ°

Smash Champion

Cookie nao?

[/religion]
Read "Paradise Lost". It's a really good story and it explains what happened to Lucifer (aka Satan). It's based on a true story, because the Holy Spirit supposedly enlightened Milton (the author) while he was writing it.
Here's the story online http://www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/reading_room/pl/book_1/index.shtml
It can be a fairly complicated read for some people, so if you have trouble understanding some of it, read sparknotes or any other study guide type thing to help. It's also really long... 12 books in total, but if you're interested in Satan then hopefully you'll like it.

To land Wario's fart, it's best to force your opponent to airdodge and then punish the airdodge with the fart. If you ever watch Reflex play and he wants to land a fart, he'll get the opponent in the air, jump up, pretend like he's about to up-air, read the airdodge, and fart. While he does this, he's probably acting out all of Wario's moves in real life. :lick:

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Read "Paradise Lost". It's a really good story and it explains what happened to Lucifer (aka Satan). It's based on a true story, because the Holy Spirit supposedly enlightened Milton (the author) while he was writing it.
Here's the story online http://www.dartmouth.edu/~milton/reading_room/pl/book_1/index.shtml
It can be a fairly complicated read for some people, so if you have trouble understanding some of it, read sparknotes or any other study guide type thing to help. It's also really long... 12 books in total, but if you're interested in Satan then hopefully you'll like it.

To land Wario's fart, it's best to force your opponent to airdodge and then punish the airdodge with the fart. If you ever watch Reflex play and he wants to land a fart, he'll get the opponent in the air, jump up, pretend like he's about to up-air, read the airdodge, and fart. While he does this, he's probably acting out all of Wario's moves in real life. :lick:
I've read that, actually. Yhe first book, if I recall correctly.

-Turtle-

Smash Rookie
This is so true xD, at impact when he played charizard he swung his head around.

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

lol, I didn't realize you could use religion and true story in the same discussion.

tubes

Smash Ace

Cookie nao?

[/religion]
Because he wants attention.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Okay, what the ****

i was playing melee agaisnt a level 9 mario

and

i pulled off a
d throw > flub knee > flub knee > flub knee > up b offstage

I CANT EVEN KNEE IN MELEE

FUDCFAKSFIOEWBHARKELBRKL#$@#AIOPRASDHFOADHF

tubes

Smash Ace
mew2 money matches, brawl hos?
what you mean like dittos? Hell I'm probably walking myself into a trap but I picked up mewtwo as my low tier recently and I think I got the basics down. He plays kinda like a really ****ty Shiek. I'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom