• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

BladeWise

Smash Lord
lol I didnt even know this thread was revived.

I need to check Smashboards more often.

When's the next Melee tournament for WA?

PS I **** Shane in both Brawl and Melee.

Deva

Smash Lord
I can't think of how EWA could possibly make it to mango juice. It's hard enough just to get people to drive for Brawl tournaments in Cali. . . .

Sucks, I really wanna go.

Deva

Smash Lord
I think it was because no one has actually posted a list in the PR thread aside from shane, so when he made the list, it was the list he posted in the discussion lol. Chip's saying go make your lists in the discussion so we can put one up based on the panel consensus rather than just one member.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I like how the final melee list had input from everyone in the AiB group. When I posted "final list" no one disagreed. I'm reporting Chip for ****ty modding, but then we'll discuss a new list on AiB.

Deva

Smash Lord
Lol Shane, I just read through the discussion again. No one agreed with your list either, and on top of that, you didnt even consider the other 6 or 7 lists posted. It's just posted your list, asked if anyone disagreed, not considering what was posted in the other lists, then said, "ok, I'll post MY list". Not saying it's wrong, but that's not how PR discussion/result posting works buddy. It's not ****ty modding, it's you not posting the list legitimately, which is probably why chip edited it. How bout you make a list everyone agrees on, not disagrees with, and that's based on the panel's opinon and not just your own. Sound fair?

edit: Also, people did disagree with your list. Things like brady over Chip and stuff. Yet you posted it anyways.

Eggz

Smash Hero
It wasn't anything that could be solved immediately without further evidence. And looks like I was right, cuz we can now solidly reason brady and ciz above chip. >_> though i guess the sw/bw/egg placings were biased.

Chip.

you know what to do
Guys chill out lol.

That list was Eggz' list, NOT the panel's list. I took the liberty of putting it down since it had no concurrence from any of the other panelists (except maybe Kaos?) since no one posted in the thread on AiB. Don't go posting your list next time as the actual pr, then we won't have this problem. Notify other panelists to go post there or something and not just ninja your list through as the official one.

I'll be sure to contribute now more as well.

And Ciz, it's not like you attend that many tournaments either lols >_> maybe a few in wewa and that's it, chill out mang.

Eggz

Smash Hero
A tournament in BC
Mango Juice
Every Melee tournament in WWA

Sounds like more than you by far.
Not to mention he doesn't do the "I don't think I'll make money so I won't enter Melee" maneuver.

But whatever, contribute to the AiB group instead of posting once a year and I won't have to assume my list is to everyones liking based on nothing.

Chip.

you know what to do
I win every tourney in EaWa (yes including Brady, the guy who was above me though right?)
Do well in every tourney in WeWa beside this last GC (he wasn't at tourneyplay so it's not like it's that bad I missed out on one tourney)
I place in Oregon tournaments

not reallyz

I will contribute more too but I g2g I will post though dont worry =)

C!Z

Smash Lord
Yeah idk who's been at what in EaWA but I've been to more than anybody else that I've seen except Shane. I didn't even have anything to do with the list and honestly I don't really care where I'm at but I do know you were at that tourney and you *****ed out, so I see no reason for you to be the one to be bringin up stuff.

Chip.

you know what to do
Well at least I didn't lose to Gimpyfish

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

j/k yes I have

Relax though, I'm in a financial situation atm in going to a Brawl tournament in Texas right now; the game I actually put time into. I can't really afford to take the chance of losing money (why I didnt accept MMs in either game) :(.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Go lick one Chip. No one ****s with my friends, especially J!Z.

Yeah seriously your gay. DONT GET A DICK. YEAH I CENSOR BYPASSED FUCK YOU GIMPYBITCH

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Lol Shane, I just read through the discussion again. No one agreed with your list either, and on top of that, you didnt even consider the other 6 or 7 lists posted. It's just posted your list, asked if anyone disagreed, not considering what was posted in the other lists, then said, "ok, I'll post MY list". Not saying it's wrong, but that's not how PR discussion/result posting works buddy. It's not ****ty modding, it's you not posting the list legitimately, which is probably why chip edited it. How bout you make a list everyone agrees on, not disagrees with, and that's based on the panel's opinon and not just your own. Sound fair?

edit: Also, people did disagree with your list. Things like brady over Chip and stuff. Yet you posted it anyways.
Yea I couldnt find that last final post thing that you claimed me to overlook. Its whatever tho about the list cuz C!Z didnt actually say anything about it so cant fault him about his placement. Id agree C!Z should be ranked but unless mm$ then he shouldnt be on there atm.

It was close enough to where I dont know why it was taken down tho. It was Eggz list but it could be easily fixed with panel altering. But Chip did what he felt was necessary and SWF trusts him so thats why hes a mod.

I agree that stefan (emel) should be on the list but I dont think we can put him their until he goes to a recent tourney and does somewhat well. unless mm$ can count for pr placing.

Edit: C!Z got 3rd at GC so along with the mm$ he does hes proved himself adequately.

Top Bottom