• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Eggz

Smash Hero
Hey I want to update this. As really ****ing funny as this is (man I'm awesome), I wanna crank out a new PR.

Discussion will occur in this group on AiB.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=5427

Anyone who is competitive should post here if they think they should have a spot, that way we can have everyone in our spectrum. Our memories aren't perfect. Anyone who thinks they should be a panelist should also post.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
I think it should really just be top 5, so that way people actually have to fight really hard to earn a spot. It also seems like when you have a top ten, it's just a lot more work switching the bottom five around. I'll get back into the melee scene if it gets a little bigger and if Eastern WA gets back to me.

Syler

Smash Journeyman
i think it's a good idea to bring back the PR, i'd have to talk to you more about it on msn or meet somewhere like UW or at one of the tournies i'll be hosting (since i hate AiB)... maybe i'll get an account anyways since techincally it's for melee so that means it's legit.

I think it should really just be top 5, so that way people actually have to fight really hard to earn a spot. It also seems like when you have a top ten, it's just a lot more work switching the bottom five around. I'll get back into the melee scene if it gets a little bigger and if Eastern WA gets back to me.
top 5 makes it hopeless for most lol
top 10 is fine, its not that much work, really

Syler

Smash Journeyman
I concur with the top 10 with honorable mentions... now the next thing you guys need to do is put me on the panel dammit!! (yeah i said it) lol

Touk

Smash Journeyman
If beating the top 5 is hopeless, then what is the point of having them on the rankings? Also, I don't think that "consistently showing up" should be weighed as much in the rankings, if someone shows up to say 2/5 tourneys and another person shows up to 4/5 but are beaten in both the tournies that the first person went to, i think that they should remain above them in the rankings. I think the rankings should really be more about how you have shown yr skill when you showed up with a slight (stress that word) regard to how many times you have shown up.

wangston

Smash Lord
Holy **** C!Z is good now!!! Good **** C!Z.

It's like we are power ranking buddies. I'm 6th and your 6th. Though this is a melee power ranking and I wouldn't be anywhere on there :(

C!Z

Smash Lord
Now? Haha that's ****ed up Wangy. Gonna have to show you what's up in some Brawl since Melee is too manly for you.

wangston

Smash Lord
hehehe Okay okay. So C!Z is already good, has been good, and will always be good and he is cute ;) I'm not horrible at melee I cab beat vazor every now and then :colorful:

vazor

Smash Apprentice
hehehe Okay okay. So C!Z is already good, has been good, and will always be good and he is cute ;) I'm not horrible at melee I cab beat vazor every now and then :colorful:

Let's see you enter a melee tourney. Maybe then I'd be worried. :laugh:

C!Z, awesome placement on the rankings. Congrats. I'm still slowly but surely getting better. It sucks only having one day a week to practice (*cough*job*cough*). Eventually I'll pwn all these brawls noobs mwahaha.

...is that seriously a luigi main on the top tier?

Top Bottom