• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Wow I only beat Ppa0? Gaaay. I thought I did better than that. I knew I was second to last, but I didn't know it was still counting Ppa0. He was like sandbagging the whole thing. Ah well...I guess I just wasn't good enough in the end. I'll have to try harder in Brawl.

K_Walk

Smash Apprentice
What's up guys, is this the primary Washington state thread on SWF ? I'm moving across the country from the east coast to the Seattle/Bellevue/Redmond area for work. I'll be playin' Brawl on Wi-Fi of course but I wouldn't mind playing the far superior Melee counter-part occasionally and would probably look to play against humans of course. So do y'all live all over the state or possibly around Seattle?

Jem.

Smash Master
I imagine it would be like, the 5 north, and otto/nate/teddy/james/andrew or something like that. or however south wanted theirs. I think it was more of a joke though, unless we put money on it.

Top Bottom