• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

sagemoon

Smash Lord
GL convincing the higher ups to do that. Unfourtunately chip did miss out, but I'm sure at the next tournament he can challenge ppl and whatnot to do his own little pool (with money matches of course)

Edit: I'm proclaiming myself a brawl falco killer as of now.

So another question arises, what happens when the falco slayer, who plays as marth, faces the marth slayer, who plays as falco?

Deva

Smash Lord
Pretty Sure Link ***** everyone so you should all just give up. Get it? Link is the "every character in the game slayer."

Deva

Smash Lord
idk, it's fun at first, but the more I play brawl, the worse it seems as a competetive game, even if Link doesn't suck anymore.

Jem.

Smash Master
Since when have you played Brawl Jace?
And I **** your ****, that's what.

Edit: No Chip johns. I never want to do a PR pool again, and if it happens I dont think I should have to do it.

I see no harm in postponing the update until after the next GC. I mean, that will actually be the last Melee one before brawl comes out. We'll still do Melee if people want to but after next month would be best I think. There's really no rush. We'll just finalize it after next GC, and get to work on figuring out our Brawl panel and rankings. Melee rankings will be kept posted in this thread for all eternity though.

EDIT - We won't do PR pools next GC though, and if for some reason we do, Jem wont have to be included. Chip should just have sets with everyone next GC.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Jem I havent played brawl lol.

But I am still the falco slayer regardless ^_^

Edit: otto i dont mind that but a screen shot of the pools would be nice if posted

Chip.

you know what to do
Thanks guys for the PR postpone n_n

Hey yeah, how about we use the idea of just me doing PR pools next month on my own time? That way, when I play against everyone, it won't waste any of their time (only like 5-10 minutes) after the tournament. (This way Jem won't have to waste any time either after the tourney so theirs no complaining lol)

edit- Btw, I'm sorry for not making it to this last GC n' stuff everyone :(

BladeWise

Smash Lord
I dont think we'll have time for another set of pools next GC.
We already are doing Brawl singles/doubles, and Melee singles/doubles.
It'll probably be a big tournament because of Brawl.
We should just make a new PR soon, and maybe modify it a bit if Chip or anyone performs well at GC.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
can we please do brawl singles first since i have to leave at like 5? i have to do my brothers bachelor party later that night so i have to leave by like 5 at the latest, i'm sure we can have enough copies of brawl to get it going pretty quickly

Jem.

Smash Master
I'm down for Brawl singles first.

When are we gonna make a Brawl PR - Panelists? Cause I think atleast the Brawl PR shouldnt be just in order of Melee's since its a new game, especially if some people on PR dont switch to brawl.

Hawaii would be pretty cool to go too, but doubt i'd go =/

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll be a brawl panelist, seeing as im gimpyfish lolz >_>

seriously though, brawl singles first, then brawl doubles pl0x.

thankkk youuuuuu n_n

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Doublepost =o Don't Ban Me Gimpyfish

Why do you keep saying that lol.
All of us like it, except for maybe Nate.
i like brawl.
Sweetness. I'll get back to you with some news on that summer tournament I mentioned later.

Brawl is very fun. Yeah! :]
I'm planning on it, bobby.

I'll be a brawl panelist, seeing as im the only one who loves the game so far lolz >_>
Lol you either quoted Eggz, or you are eggz.

I read 'i'm planning on it, bobby" 5 times, and every single time I read "I'm planning on it, booby".

I'm perverted =./

Top Bottom