• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Yah I was surprised to hear that Chip decided to finally pick up a good character. Either way, good **** Chip. We'll have to MM next time we meet ^___^

Someone tell him I said that cuz I never EVER see him post on the boards anymore.

Eggz

Smash Hero
kline, youre just gonna lose to vista and say the same **** youre saying now. nothing will change lol. you cant just john about everything. If you can't take the game seriously, then you're bad. No johns will change that.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
also you shouldn't even talk about being flashy in the same thread that otto regularly posts in. it's just disrespectful tbqh

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
@toph-ur next on my hitlist. and I wasnt being flashy, I was only attempting. Its otto and shanes fault. I was impressed with their flash at a young smash age.

@eggz-dont worry about it. I got this ****. Not taking it seriously is different than an inability to take it seriously. If you cheer for me, Ill win. If you dont **** you and we aint homies, and Ill win.

@sw-oh, marth huh, weak. I always thought it was cool him and deva played a set. Does deva still play(link)?

if vista beats me then, I guess he is just better than me.

you lack match up experience is all, plus kline knows a bit about the mewtwo sheik match up. if you just go for grabs with either fox or sheik youll beat him tho lol

Kira-

Smash Champion
sheik vs mewtwo is just

fair
ftilt
grab

as long as you can space you literally only need 3 moves lol

now that i think about it, those 3 moves probably work against every low tier

Eggz

Smash Hero
ill wager $2 on vista
!!

also update after next GC? so far I think it will entail otto going above me unless I start ****** him or something
and chip going higher

kira, why do you know the sheik vs mewtwo matchup
why would you ever need to even put that **** into words

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Oh wow that blows. Sunday sucks, we will have to actually finish on time and **** so ppl can go on with their lives.

Yea m2 sheik is meh. Sheik gets a fair out of every grab, at higher percents you can get the killing uair. Its easily in her favor but there are harder matchups. You dont really have to worry about being comboed or tech chased tho :). And fair, grab, tilt, projectile, is the entire matchup. From both sides.

So GC is the 11th right?

@otto, thanks for the semi support lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LOL thatd be tight if at every fest we forced ethnic minorities to battle eachother for negligable sums of money while me and otto commentated/announced their inferiority inside and out of smash

then we dumped green ooze on the loser and publish it to the internet as a weekly vidcast

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Will big *** beat china man?! Dun dun! Today on ****ty people of smash...lol
LOL thatd be tight if at every fest we forced ethnic minorities to battle eachother for negligable sums of money while me and otto commentated/announced their inferiority inside and out of smash

then we dumped green ooze on the loser and publish it to the internet as a weekly vidcast
Reminds me of that gameshow "Uh Oh!" If you take away everything except the green ooze >__>

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
ur only up 1 mm china man. I hadnt truly believed you got much better until afterwards. That first mm was sad ****. I do apologize for playing like an ******* tho.

You shouldnt even be mentioned on the same page as me.\ you can disregard since I apologized I guess, but still

Top Bottom