• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I just like toph better not drunk, as far as smash goes. But when he is drunk he talks more **** lmao.

sometimes for no reason. I dont recall every drinking with him not in a smash scene.

@eggz, its true about the floaty ****, but I bet Ill beat you speed wise in the pool. I dip *****.

Vista

Smash Journeyman
Woah Vish kinda stood up for me or something, TIGHT

Why was I mentioned on that list though LOL

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I've never smashed drunk though, so I don't know what you're talking about.
you never know what anyone is talking about, I think you went to a party with vish, if that wasnt the time, you definitely went next door and drank at your hot *** neighbors apt, you and thePrime. You talked sooo much **** while we were smashing LMAO. and kept going "WHOAAA WHEERAA WHEAAOO" and so did andy. but he was like "SHWANK ARGUGJHH MEW 7 NIGAA YEA ***** AAHAO@W"

It might have been because I was completely sober that I was a little annoyed.

Ive only seen you drink like 2-3 times. Like one of those was social, not get *****.

matter fact, same goes for smashing with drunk andy lol.

numberonenacho

Smash Lord
and kept going "WHOAAA WHEERAA WHEAAOO" and so did andy. but he was like "SHWANK ARGUGJHH MEW 7 NIGAA YEA ***** AAHAO@W"

I think you're confusing sober with drunk. We talk to you like that regardless. LOL
Also Andy doesn't drink much and smashes even less, so I'm not sure where you're getting all this from XD

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
how about the time when andy and toph went over to their neighbors for like 10 minutes and drank. While we were smashing. I think it was Oreo who was at the apt as well, B mellow was probably with him.

you werent there.

andy doesnt drink much is completely different than andy doesnt drink at all. Plus cute asian girls from next door could get him to consume alcohol faster than any of us could.

Regarding occasions in which you were not present: I didnt see so it didnt happen is a terrible thought process.

It was mostly annoying because at the time I really wanted to smash lol. They werent into smashing much that day.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
you never know what anyone is talking about, I think you went to a party with vish, if that wasnt the time, you definitely went next door and drank at your hot *** neighbors apt, you and thePrime. You talked sooo much **** while we were smashing LMAO. and kept going "WHOAAA WHEERAA WHEAAOO" and so did andy. but he was like "SHWANK ARGUGJHH MEW 7 NIGAA YEA ***** AAHAO@W"
oh yeah that time. I remember that time. nvm that counts then

me and andy were ****** though *shrug*

Vista

Smash Journeyman
"To waste my time with u. I'm about to get ranked in melee. And u will never be considered lol.
Kaos"
Text I from Kline I found from back in the Syler tourney days when we mm'd LOL

Thought it was funny :laugh:

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well, vista you may be power ranked.

but Ill still **** you up, Im so waiting for that mm.

Also, youSa a punk *** little asian kid. Mad annoying

Kaos

quote that S*** B*@*#

C!Z

Smash Lord
The rankings look a lot different from all the talk that was goin around. I knew WA hadn't sunk low enough for K@star to make rank LOL jk big ***.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ooh legit. is he coming to any GC's so I can play him? and results from the tourney?

also don't put him higher than me until I get to play him. remember gimpy beat you :P

idk.

1 - me
2 - shane
3 - chip

1 - me and nerd
2 - shane and felix
3 - chip and brdy

i wont lol. whats your point? gimpy one stocked me in one match, and beat me in a roy ditto. then i convincingly beat him in the following set.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah that's exactly my point

my point was that just cuz chip beat shane in one set doesn't mean you should put him higher than me on the next PR, just like just cuz gimpy beat you in one set doesn't mean he should be like #4 or anything

this is assuming you were implying chip is better than me :P i couldn't tell lol, you just said he should be way higher

edit: good **** winning singles and especially teams btw o.O

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
yeah I'd say so.

maybe gimpy too?? o_O idk I hope gimpy comes to more tourneys though :D and chip

(western WA tourneys >_>)

lets just wait for the mm. i remember last time there was a hyped kline vs vista mm at that syler tourney, everyone was watching.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
lets just wait for the mm. i remember last time there was a hyped kline vs vista mm at that syler tourney, everyone was watching.
yeah cept kline was sandbagging like the darkness he is. Apparently a mm isnt serious enough for kline to even acknowledge vista's skill

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
yeah cept kline was sandbagging like the darkness he is. Apparently a mm isnt serious enough for kline to even acknowledge vista's skill
Na, it will be legit this time. I was ****ing around last time but since then vista beat me in two money matches. I didnt **** around as much but I was just trying to play mad flashy.

It actually matters now.

and the last time vista still had no skill, hence the sandbagging like the darkness and still winning.

Im not gonna sandbag this time, and if vista wins, I guess he is just better than me, for now.

But Im probably just gonna ****ing him up with my technicals, but not the same ones that made me lose two sets .

REAl talk

Top Bottom