• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

i'd prefer link back over any other smasher in the world because link is my favorite human being ever

EDIT: haha 746 otto?
i currently have....625

so you've got me beat by over a hundred pms!

thats quite a few otto haha
haha, I guess I get more "omg ur technicalz" than you do "nice boozer user you are"

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Link is one of the funniest human beings EVER. I met him like twice, but only talked to him once at SFU tournament. He was SOO funny. And tall.

Plus, from what I hear, all kei is good for is teching. (obvious jokes).

DERILIIIIIIINK PLAY SUPER SMASH BROTHERS WITH ME I'M MORE FUN TO PLAY AGAINST NAOOOOO.

Deva

Smash Lord
Link was a cool guy. Last time we Link dittoed was back at the Dan and he was pretty rusty. Wish I could play him again.

Deva

Smash Lord
now you pushed it.BTW how dare you lie to wolf in a PM.
Umm...Not to be rude cuz you're a decent player but I've never actually seen you beat Chip so I'm not sure what you're talking about. You counter pick him with Ganon and from the matches I saw you still lost so what matches are you referring to?

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
can we please stop the arguments now?

to deva:just got done reading a ganon guide.I also know alot of combos ganon can do to characters now especially link. :)

to peaches:I'll probably do that.I will probably use ganon against floatys from now on.excluding friendlys.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
My friend's breakfast at his house consisted of:
Cookie dough(frozen)
some orange soda
frosted flakes(with added sugar)
more cookie dough
he didn't feel good so he had more soda

and he's super athletic... probably because he's black

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
my favorite part of that post was "and he's super athletic... probably because he's black" that was cool :)

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Black people are genetically more athletic so its not that funny.
i.e. their tailbones are constructed differently to help them jump higher and run faster, as their ancestors did have to survive in a much more gruel environment.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
You're treading dangerous waters on that subject... certain racist groups would use similar "fact" to discern between races, some even bringing intelligence into the matter, and of course that is touchy business (and opinion, as well).

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
yeah, he works out twice a week, I work out 4 or 5 times a week and he benches like, 40 more lbs than me =/
I'm almost as good at track as him though, and he runs way more than I do
dropping the race argument, I should be #2 on the power rankings, I can 4-stock my friends so I'm obviously good

Chip.

you know what to do
Black people are genetically more athletic so its not that funny.
i.e. their tailbones are constructed differently to help them jump higher and run faster, as their ancestors did have to survive in a much more gruel environment.
It`s true
I played Track last year when I was a Freshmen and I distinctly remember that there were a few black guys on the team, whom were also freshman. But they were capable of being fast enough to make Varsity while me and a few skinny white guys stuck back as Frosh because we weren`t good enough>_<

Coincidence?

Deva

Smash Lord
Wow, this is a strange topic. Honestly it depends on which part of Africa someone is decended from. If they're from say, Kenya, they naturally have longer, thinner legs made for running and their lungs have a larger capacity due to the higher altitude's their ancestors lived in. As far as the African Americans now, some have increased athletic ability due to their heritage, but for the most part it's due to their american culture, ie the steryotype that African Americans spend most of their time playing sports and are generally better at sports. Because of this, they actually do spend most of their time with sports and because they practice more, are therefor superior in the field to most other races.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
COME ON GAIZ diz IZUNT smatch borders discussion.

seriously though wtf is going on i went to bed and i wake up and its all crazy in here haha

Top Bottom