• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jem.

Smash Master
It depends really. Yes, black people have a genetic advantage you can say, but white athletes can still beat them. I.E, me. And for some reason, not many black people are good at Quarterback in the NFL. GET IT, Donovan McNabb *****ing saying Black QB's have it harder than White QB's?

GIMPY!
Bengals @ Seattle yeahyuhz! Best be rooting for the Seahawks.. Initiate facepaint, deion branch gloves, jeans, and jersey tomorrow at school.

Jem.

Smash Master
Why are you rooting for the Bengals.. They gave up 51 points to the Browns...
We better score 30 at the least. And we better win, cause everyone is like ZOMG, you barely lost to the Cardinals over a dumb mistake, so after 2 weeks, no WAY you can possibly win the NFC West when the 49ers could easily be 0-2.

Yep, ESPN, you're pretty much ********.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha carson palmer gets over 400 yards and SIX touchdowns and they lose the game

lolololol thats like landing 9 rests as puff and getting 3 stocked

Jem.

Smash Master
Smiley face doesnt say jk :p

EDIT: So, does everyone from WA going to SCC have a chance to move up on PR, even though it hasn't been a month, if people perform well? Like, if I somehow get 1st in Singles?

Jem.

Smash Master
I am pretty sure (pretty, ask Shane personally) Shane is having the smashfest today. I was texting him and he said something like yeah fo sho, but ask him first incase he cant or something.

F&V, MM? If you say no, you can stfu.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
lol, i was kidding, I was just saying if you can't multishine 126 times consecutively you're no real falco

Really though you're pretty good, you just need to WD Ka Master to death more

and as soon as April comes around you bet your *** i'm MM'ing somebody, might be you(april = 16th birthday)

Jem.

Smash Master
Uhh, if I'm not mistaken, Ka-Master > Forward's Falco
So, I don't even know why I try Falco vs him besides the fact he's my main.
Holy ****, april 2008? That is a long ways away. Use paypal and you can lose a MM on Brawl that way.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
lol, i was kidding, I was just saying if you can't multishine 126 times consecutively you're no real falco

Really though you're pretty good, you just need to WD Ka Master to death more

and as soon as April comes around you bet your *** i'm MM'ing somebody, might be you(april = 16th birthday)

Umm...Falco's WD is bad...lol.

Bob Money

Smash Ace
hey im gunna visit Digipen , dunno exatly when but i got some freidns up there and i can l cancel and WD does that qualify u to play with Ranked players in WA?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
ROFL our lowbies clownin xD.

Edit; Oh yea, and Bob, when are you coming up? We can try to accomodate a tourny for ya. See you @ SCC. Was awesome playing teams vs. you and Alex @ OCP. No matter what though, we will be playing when you come up =D.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Go to Eggz smashfest today, get a ride.
In April 2008, I hope I'm still not playing Melee. So uhh.. Just do it online.
"mom, may I go chill with some bros and play gamecube?"
derrickcomedy.com
media
bro ****

and Falco's WD can be ok if you can get the max distance every time. It's better than nothing at least

sagemoon

Smash Lord
"mom i have to goto a friends house for today to work on a 7 hour project for school"
derrickexcuses.com

falcos WD cant kill someone.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Smartass... you know what i mean. If you wanna play it like that then the WD would cause them to SD therefore not killing them. so a WD cant kill someone :p

Top Bottom