• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you into lanning Josh? They may not have spare computers, you may have to bring your own. However, going there to Dota would be fun, plus a little smash on the side.

Omg Lan Worms! Too good!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Okay, you may or may not know, but I'm turning 21 in July, and I've spoken with some connections, and I've managed to book out this hall at a local church that has computers, projectors, big TV's and so on. I'm looking at 20th to 21st, that's the last Friday and Sat of the School Holidays. There will be Smash, Wii, we might be able to borrow the centers PS2 and XBox as well, and also Lan games (inhouse dota?) and we might have net as well, not sure. People will be able to bring their own comps if they want.

Basically, you're all invited and I'd like to know who can and can't come so i know if i need to change the dates.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I take it that's the 20th-21st of July, not 20th-21st of this month =D. Can't see why I wouldn't be able to make it, but I'll check up on uni schedules and get back to you.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
So... my mate from UCSD moved from Perth to Melbourne today, and we were having a talk about all the traveling we did over a few beers. Then we talked about Perth and I was like, "oh yeah i remember that place it was cool," and that pretty much caps off my day.

<'3 to WA from Cao.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
Okay, you may or may not know, but I'm turning 21 in July, and I've spoken with some connections, and I've managed to book out this hall at a local church that has computers, projectors, big TV's and so on. I'm looking at 20th to 21st, that's the last Friday and Sat of the School Holidays. There will be Smash, Wii, we might be able to borrow the centers PS2 and XBox as well, and also Lan games (inhouse dota?) and we might have net as well, not sure. People will be able to bring their own comps if they want.

Basically, you're all invited and I'd like to know who can and can't come so i know if i need to change the dates.
ill definantly come

yeah, it will be awesome

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm down for that. I'm driving down this time, I think. Only fair, I want to hit a roo, too.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yesterday was awsome Bringer, thanks again for hosting, you freaking rule.

And was only cloudy in Shanghai, so we saved just in case it rained soon.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
yeah sunday was lots of fun, as it always usually is

we had a good turnout and a very good setup of games happening

i noticed that everyone had those R4 card thingos for their DS and it seems like i missed the conversation where everyone asked paco to get one for them, so now im going to have to wait till someone else goes to asia and beg them to pick one up for me

in the meantime it looks like im going to have to support nintendo by searching for phoenix wright 1 and 2 tomorrow and purchasing them legally UNLIKE ALL YOU HACKS

i got turned off FF3 cos i played for like 4 hours today, didnt save, then got owned by some stupid boss monster and lost all my progress

mega game depression happening, i need something else to tide me over until i get over it.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
that is freakin hilarious.

Anyway smashfest/gamefest whatever at my house on saturday, come any time after 12. If some of yous could bring a packet of chips or something it'd help out cos I don't think we have much snack food going.

Address for those who don't know:
209 Gibbs Street Unit 1, East Cannington (im pretty sure its 209) its near the corner of gibbs and elizabeth street

Hope to see you all there :)

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
Thanks for coming everyone, hope you had a good time, I think if we are gonna play trivial pursuit again we might need to do it in teams or something, also need taboo.

-23 solo cans by the way.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thanks for yesterday/today Josh, I'm sure you didn't expect to spend the night with the 3 of us, thanks for putting up with us.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
after discovering 3 hidden solo cans there were actually 26 consumed on the day.

also i was captain of the chess team, codename The Torso (will explain).
kenton and mat played in the team as well and we owned, even bryce played on the team once as an emergency spot filler but that er.. didnt go too well.

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
rofl, sorry i could come guys, i already promised id spend the day with felicity and yeah.

300 was an excellent movie, i suggest everyone goes and sees it.

next smashfest soon please. seeing as like everyone has a DS now we should play some DS games.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd love to host, but sadly my games room is full of junk :( Believe me, when that's cleared out I'll gladly host. Until then there's always July :p

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
I believe that the plan is Mandurah this weekend. Want to post about it Niven?
If I have to. D=

Sexy time at my place on Sunday 10am or after. *Knows nobody will show up until some time after 1pm anyway <_<*

Should be 3 TVs set up. PS2 & Wii on the widescreen and 2 Cubes on the other TVs. That way Ryan won't have to play FFAs. =P

Somebody bring an extra Smash disc if you don't want to play on NTSC. >.>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Grah, due to a previous engagment I had totally forgotten about, I can't make it tomorow >.<

Top Bottom