• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

jazblack009

Smash Ace
LMFAO
oh man thats a classic quote thats my quote fpr smash boards now :p
Niven i am proud to present your home run banner, the green telekenetic fox your ordered ;)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f244/Jazblack009/perthBannerKewlNivencopy.jpg

now how to put a sig into your posts.... well go to user CP click edit signature and then type this link inbetween
with no spaces:

also remember to click all the boxes that say "show signature*
and thats that, hope you like it

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
some guy from Melee forum on influences said:
My biggest influences have been Shiri, Bringer, Fumi, and Svampen. All of which have displayed great knowledge for the game, especially Shiri and Bringer, or the ability to use their knowledge in game and play like real pros. Their ability to use Yoshi in ways I could've never imagined is astonishing.
LoL, so how does it feel to be influencial, Bringer?

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Haha.

No one respects me as a player x_x. 'All of which have displayed great knowledge for the game, especially Shiri and Bringer, OR the ability to use their knowledge in game and play like real pros.'

Apparently I'm not pro. >_<

Although, that could be partially my fault for not putting up videos for over a year.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Next smashfest: this Sunday, 26th November

So yeah. Smash is awesome. I've done my exams by the time most of you read this.

Details first page!

I'm in your base killing your d00dz!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
kk Next smashfest in 2 weeks from this post date (roughly)

That makes it...

10th December. The sunday. After the Wii launch. Omg too cool.

If anyone else wants to host between now and then, be my guest ^_^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
1. Cool, I'm there.
2. See comment 1.
3. Is Josh ever going to do another Quetza's Boardgame night?

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Date: Saturday 23rd December
Time: 9am-5/6pm
Address: 4 Leeton Close, Halls Head (Mandurah ^_^)
Contact number: 0433 402 448
You need to bring: Controller (Wiimote if you have one)

Snacks will be provided. Pizza will be for dinner, and unless we have unexpectedly high numbers arriving, you won't have to pay for it. Hope to see you there!

I might have work Saturday night so we will probably have to finish early. If not, you guys are welcome to stay longer.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Awsomeness, I should be able to make it, unless some last minute family thing springs up.

Also, hoping this post makes it onto page 2 so I stop seeing "lol boobs" at the top of the page :/

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I just found out that I don't have work on xmas eve. I can change it to Sunday if it suits everyone else since we can smash for longer. Thoughts? Questions? Opinions? Queries? Theories? Explosions? Potatoes?

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
I take it that it will just be you and Mic coming down? What time would you have to leave on Saturday? You guys will have to leave ~5pm anyway since I have work at 6.

EDIT'D! It's now SUNDAY. ^_^

Sunday Sunday Sunday Sydney Sunday potato.

!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
My dad needs someone to go to Mandurah and fix some guy's air conditioner. He said he'll pay me for it. I'm very tempted to take up his offer, so if me and Mic don't turn up, its cos this guy is an axe wielding maniac who happens to need his aircon fixed.

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
My dad needs someone to go to Mandurah and fix some guy's air conditioner. He said he'll pay me for it. I'm very tempted to take up his offer, so if me and Mic don't turn up, its cos this guy is an axe wielding maniac who happens to need his aircon fixed.
I'm only hearing this now? =/

Thanks for coming down guys. It was fun. Sorry I had to leave for work though. Megathanks for 1.0, Ryan. I already have a new Yoshi HRC score. ^_^ And thanks for taking time to screw around with the wifi and stuff. >_> Well, thanks for finding the problem. =) If you ever need anything, give us a shout. I kind of feel obliged to lend you something. <,<;;

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm just hearing about this now? =/

Happy Chrissy guys, hope you had a good one. Oh, and next smashfest = me bringing Thank God You're Here DVD's ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I assume no smash today?

This is not a bump at all. Nope, not at all. Nor was this thread on page 2.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Today being New Years? Come around if you want, we're having a new years party at my place. It could help actually, cos I don't really feel like getting drunk again tonight.

EDIT: Scratch that, too many noobs (young'ins) coming. If you're free monday though mic...

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Next smashfest:

Date: Sunday 7th January
Time: 10am (or whenever you want to turn up, hopefully before 12 ^_^)
Address: 4 Leeton Close Halls Head
You need to bring: Controller & Wiimote

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll bring my cube, so that we can have 2 smashes going at once, or 1 smash and 1 wii. That way we can have singles smash practice while people play something like baseball which is 2 player.

EDIT: Mic! What time do you want to pick me up! (It's your turn to drive I think 0_o)

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for turning up guys (guy? <_<). Got some solid practice in with Bringer. ^_^ Had a few good matches but I'm still very inconsistent. >_< Don't forget to forward that money to your mum. <,<

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sorry about not being able to make it, family junk V.V

I'll drive the next 2 times Bringer, since you drove the last 2 times (not counting this timE)

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
oh god dammit, i really should check these boards more often

i didnt know about ryans until the day after, and i just read about yesterdays smashmeet

i really want to go to a mandurah one and try out the DS between cars thing that we were all talking about a while ago

hit me up on msn to remind me when the next one is cos chances are ill miss it on these boards >.<

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Geez, get with the times Mat, everyone's forgotten Grimer exists.

There'll be smash at my place this Sunday. The date being - 14th January. I'll mention it to you on MSN in case you miss it here Mat, but it won't end up being one of those DS roadtrips like the trip to Mandurah would be.

Still, there's Wii, and if you bring Kenton/Bryce then maybe they could bring Cranium or that other game? As long as its an enjoyable day/night its all good.

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Next smashfest:

Date: Sunday 21st January
Time: 12pm
Address: 4 Leeton Close Halls Head
You need to bring: Controller

Yay! Mandurah smashfest! ^_^

Top Bottom