• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Jaz here, i wanna know how good perth is at GH ^_^
and who doesn't like it >.<
i havn't seen scrubs in ages... nor played silent hill 4 since perth (despite saying i would)
when i win the lotto, i'll be back to plague the bell tower again :p

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
I love GH. ^_^

I've had it for a little over a week and in GH2 I have 5* all but 2 of the songs on Medium (except the bonus tracks) and have moved on to Hard and passed 9 songs so far.

I have passed Medium on GH but I haven't played that as much as GH2 yet.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I hadf some stuff come up at the last minute. And in furhter bad news, I had hoped to be able to host this week, but with the rents inviting people over who have little kids, guess who's babysitting >.<

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Lack of Smash has been saddening. =(

Mandurah Smashfest this Sunday (20th). Rock up any time after 10am. There will be Guitar Hero and hopefully I should have a DS by then. ^_^_^

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Smashfest my palce on Sunday!

6 Sandalwood Close, Beechboro. Only 1 TV so if anyone's able to bring a second...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No offence guys, but if you can't make it, at least call or sms or post letting whoever's hosting know please. :(

Also, is Mat's mobile still 0418938985?

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you're speaking to me, I did say I probably couldn't make it due to uni the week before, although you probably don't remember.

Thanks again for extending the time we could stay since I turned up late Mic. =D

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you're speaking to me, I did say I probably couldn't make it due to uni the week before, although you probably don't remember.
I very vaguely remembered about that, but at least you were easy to contact with your uber wireless lappy.

And I'll be glad to take ya on it dota, at leat when i get WC3 back from Selena, she's catching up on warcraft history, heh.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'd ask him myself but I haven't seen him online in ages. :(

CIFP

Smash Rookie
Hello, I'm going to be living in Perth for two months this winter (or summer, depending on your hemisphere). I'm not a great player but I would like to make sure I don't get too rusty. Are there going to be any events between June 20th and August 20th?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Aw coolies. They'll most likely be a smashfest or 2 in that timeframe, not to mention a BIG REMINDER

Okay, you may or may not know, but I'm turning 21 in July, and I've spoken with some connections, and I've managed to book out this hall at a local church that has computers, projectors, big TV's and so on. I'm looking at 20th to 21st, that's the last Friday and Sat of the School Holidays. There will be Smash, Wii, we might be able to borrow the centers PS2 and XBox as well, and also Lan games (inhouse dota?) and we might have net as well, not sure. People will be able to bring their own comps if they want.

Basically, you're all invited and I'd like to know who can and can't come so i know if i need to change the dates.
I would love to get confirmatios on who can/can't make it for this (you can always come along too CIFP :) )

CIFP

Smash Rookie
I believe the address is 14 Gaitling Way, Willeton, Perth. Bear in mind I have no idea where that is as I've never been to Perth, let alone Austalia.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Awesome CIFP, it'll be good to meet you. I have a friend in Willetton, so I know where that area is. It's in between Quetz's place and Cubed's Grandma's place.

If I haven't already, I will confirm my attendance to this "party" you are planning on having Mic. I'll bring my lappy and I'll make sure I get a mouse for gaming beforehand.

As long as there is smash, it shall be awesome.

We'll make sure to organise something for you not long after you arrive CIFP. ^_^

Myst Walker

Smash Apprentice
<niven>

Hey guys, only 2 days until Comrades 2! Wish you guys could have came. I've been going around with Cao and Ken trying different food and doing touristy things. I'll be teaming with Sam (the guy who owns this account) and we're going to ****. (or be on the receiving end I guess >_>) Ken, Sam and I will be heading off to the hostel tonight (which doesn't have a TV >_<;;) to meet up with Jaz and whoever else is there. I'll see you guys when I get back. ^_^

</niven>

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
oh btw, niven got a ****load of ken training... i wonder if itll make any difference youll have to see when he gets back lol

Dedu

Smash Lord
He just got more predictable nuff said.

XD jking. His Fox is a beast to watch and vs :D
Good to have some battles with you Niven! Hope we can meet again in the near future!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Heya Niven! Heard you kicked *** in Melb! ^^

Still free on the 20th-21st?

Top Bottom