• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Fuzz

Smash Apprentice
I would totally bring Mario Party 4 over for some epic funz, I remember the good old days playing 4-player 50-turn games with neighbours back when I was 10.

Andre you HAVE to get mvc3, it's so much fun :D
hahaha we should have just like a marathon mario party game.
thatd be so mad

Vlade

Social Outcast
Well obviously which one is the best Mario Party comes purely down to opinion but I have the fondest memories playing MP4 :D

And yes Andy those were the days!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Send this whole section in to the dark abyss that is Sparta.
Sparta must be resurrected, I need to see the posts about JP being a teapot again.
Yes I came here to post that.
It was about luke being a tea pot.

I would love sparta to come back.
What's even worse is that sparta seems to have been COMPLETELY deleted (there's no trash can thing any more :()

zApollo

Smash Ace
You came here to post that?
That is correct, I came here to post this.

Mario Party 3 was groundbreaking.

EDIT: I clearly missed something. Apparently Perth is handing out free infractions for anyone who wants them. Do enjoy!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'm locking this thread and removing it from this page. If you think you can waste moderators time, you've been sadly mistaken.

There are currently no grounds to have a legitimate WA thread open at all. WA has had its chances and if its not interested in securing its own future, I am more than happy to kill it off for them in this instance.

We'll see what time does.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Hi there!

Unfortunately smash has pretty much died for the time being in Perth :( There hasn't been a melee tournament in like 3 or 4 years and the last brawl tournament was like 4 months ago now I think (probably more).

I like Melee but am very occupied with school, badminton and MvC3 at the moment but yeah a few of us would be happy to play melee I'm sure.

Which suburb do you live in? Where have you come from? :)

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
I come from Peru, South America, which means english is my second language and I'm used to NTSC stuff =/

At the moment im in an hotel in Subiaco, but it's temporary. I dont have a house yet lol.

And really? Smash is dying in Peru too, oh well.. that's just sad =(

Vlade

Social Outcast
Stay tuned here for the time being, I'm sure someone (hi andre) will organise a fest in the near future where we can play Melee :)

What brings you to Perth?

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
Ok, thanks for the info :D
Im here bcuz of my father's work, and I would like to continue my university studies here too
I hope we can play someday, thanks again, I'll stay tuned =)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i reckon bringer and quetzalcoatl would play melee if they knew there was someone new

MTGod

Smash Champion
Yeah I used to play Brawl, but then Uni and scene dying somewhat kinda brought us to an impasse. I still play it every now and again with friends though. And yeah, I think some people would be interested in Melee just for fun; maybe house tournaments or something IDK.

XkaruX

Smash Apprentice
It's ok if there's no more tournaments, back in Peru there wasn't many either, but its still nice to play friendlies every now and then and meet new people who also enjoy the game.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
A few of us play Melee for fun, I'm one of them despite I'm awful at the game. If someone arranges a meet for it (I live too far South really >>;) then I'd attend it as well.

Anyway welcome, and don't feed the Trolls

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Yeah, I know Bringer'd be up for some, whenever I mention smash tournaments he always asks if there's any Melee.

We should get another Meet goin, I want to give Brawl Minus 2.0 a bash. :D

Vlade

Social Outcast
Haha about time it died Marteh, I wonder when your wii will die XD That sucks though because you've got all your anime on it :(

I'd be keen for a smash meet, been a while since I've played melee with anyone. We could get MvC3 going as well ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm in if people play Touhou or Arcana Heart with me T_T I'm too bad at MvC to do anything =_=

Top Bottom