• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
If people can bring CRTs I can host a tournament at my place on Sunday, 10-6:30. Doubles, Singles + Dorfball. What's more, we can livestream AND record the tournament too if we can get a good set-up. But yeah, key component is people able to bring CRTs, because I now have no working ones.

Also, next week I'm free Tues - Thurs for smash, before I leave for QLD on Friday, so hit me up!

MTGod

Smash Champion
Lawl, I forgot XD I guess I'll just spend my Sunday drilling more holes into walls.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Rick, let's smash it :D? I can come to you if you don't want to bring your TV down.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If you don't mind a third, I'm waiconning it on Saturday for Brawl, doubt I'll be wanting to go for the Sunday too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
bobbys convinced me to go to perth soon, so whens a good time to go? will it still be hot in march?

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Having a few people over doesnt sound too troublesome. I don't know if Andre or his brothers have plans. So I'll see. But if you can make it, it'd be cool C:

Edit - @Cao - I assume it would be starting to settle down a bit into a bit cooler weather, but it's not exactly predictable.

True Romance

Smash Ace
FYI Trav, I'll be having a launch day meet for MVC3 at my house. Open invatation as usual (usual for me that is, not nssecarily everyoneelse ;) ) should have at least 2 MVC3 setps going if not 3 so should be good.

Oh and on weather, we get hit by a cyclone this evening. Normally I'd be excited at the prospect given we probably won't have to go to work tomorrow, but alas Chicken Treat is closed so I'm rther dissapointed in the whole situation.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Tropical Cyclone Bianca I presume?

Anyway, Perth will be hot by Melbourne standards. It'll probably be in the 20s at least.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Au contraire - 9 months of the year is beach weather in Perth :p But yeah, if you want it to be very hot then Feb would be the way to go.

Yeeeeah CAO! Have you been here before?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yeah i've been to perth, more specifically (or more exclusively shall i say), quetz's house and the LAN centre nearby which made all of perth melee quit when they discovered dota

squeeee, beaches! <3

MTGod

Smash Champion
All of Perth melee scene were Asian :O?

Anyway, when you come over, we'll get a group to show you the great awesome thing on our one street. Then we'll go... uhh...

Laser tag XD?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Cao! Come on the 15th! Josh is having a MvC3 party/lan! It can be just like last time where we didn't leave the house! :D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Actually I take that back, we also left the house this one time to eat...

mic! sounds rad! 15th of feb or mar?

Top Bottom