• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Man, totally forgot it was Talk like a Pirate day today. Was gonna make a paper hat and everything too :(

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
That image is terrifying_ MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP_!!!

Lame i couldn't be there yesterday peeps_ Best of luck to everyone attending Robocop_ Hopefully if we get a live feed going then we can organise a meet up and catch the epicness with beer and pizza_

MTGod

Smash Champion
^What that guy said.

Seriously, good tournament though, thanks for hosting again Trav. Hopefully there'll be many a meet this week to get last minute practice in before robocop, but thanks to the people that gave me friendlies after I promptly was knocked out of the singles tournament :p It was very helpful.

Shoutouts:
1: Corpse^137create - I only just got it. Lolmath. Anyway, well done again. Gonna try and steal me some of that win next we meet :p
2: Vlade - Thanks for the friendlies man, it helped quite a bit. Now that I know Lucas' headbutt hits 50 metres below him I'll put that to good use :p
3: Richard7 - Good talking with you again man, hopefully you didn't strain your groin too much trying to be Snake lol.
4: Quetz - Unlucky in doubles, but well done on the 4th place finish (again XD). Peach is hellabroken.
5: Pwnsweet - I had a feeling you'd come top 8, so well done on that. I reckon you should enter Robocop - I mean, you're over there and all, may as well, eh?
5: Hater - **** you and your **** spiking robot :p
7: Techno - don't touch me.
7: Hitler's Butler - **** you and your **** getting knocked into loser's so early :p
9: Okazaki - very happy with our doubles play man, it seems to finally be coming together. We should do decently over east. Nice to see the rage as well - lack of sleep, maybe :p?
9: Mic_128 - yes, yes, brawl- crews were epic. Ganon is epic. Brawl- crews are Ganon.
9: Sunohara - I'm guessing HypoJosh? Hey man, it was good monologue-ing with you today. Hopefully you'll do better at your next YGO tourney.
9: Hobobloke - The bracket claimed another victim :p Thanks for the friendlies, hopefully I'll get to play your GW again sometime before next week.
13: ChuLessMeat - Nice pikachu man, good to see you're getting into the ATs and all that. Hope you can get that QAC lock down!
13: Nipploplus/Dino - Subway guys announced you as best customers of the day, so congratulations on that :p hope to see you at more tournaments.
13: MTGod - Get better, scrub.

I'm gonna suss out the whole Amateur side-tourney idea at work tonight during my one hour of boredom, so hopefully next tourney we'll get enough people and set-ups to try it.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
Much love Jesse.

I feel my snake has dropped a little in terms of how well it's performing.
(expecting a pen1s joke)
But my DDD is coming along nicely.
I hope to redeem myself against You (Jesse) and Marty in doubles at some point.

One thing I noticed is, I'm very inneffective at dealing with camping.. mainly only Samus.. **** you Andy.

I'm happy overall with how it went down. I was hoping to at least beat Rob.. but bad luck to me. I need to get better at the MK matchup

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Prob gonna have Marteh and Graeme around mine on Wednesday_ Early til about 5_ I got one maybe 2 CRTs at home Since the folks have a slightly laggy HDTV with no components zzz_ Msg me for new address_

Pete278

Smash Lord
That image is terrifying_ MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP_!!!

Lame i couldn't be there yesterday peeps_ Best of luck to everyone attending Robocop_ Hopefully if we get a live feed going then we can organise a meet up and catch the epicness with beer and pizza_
I thought someone as old as you would've seen more horrifying images than me. ;)

Vlade

Social Outcast
Quick shoutoutz for the tournament:

Samuel: Congratulations on 1st again, good luck at robocop.
Richard: Seems like today was my day, you'll probably win the next one :p Good luck at robocop.
Robert: We're quite the team :) I'd be happy to team with you in the future if the occasion ever arises.
Pete: Nice doubles comeback, but you've got to stay on-stage next time or I'll have to keep shuttle looping :)
Trav: Thanks a lot for hosting, your Bowser in brawl- was too epic lol
Mic: Your Ganon in brawl- was too epic lol, good luck at robocop.
Jesse: Glad you got something out of the friendlies, good luck at robocop.
Buff: Good hating as usual, good luck at robocop. Thanks a billion for the lifts hey, you're the man.
Andy: Always nice seeing you, we didn't really play but you're awesome :)
Quetz: Good matches as usual, cannot wait til we are playing MvC3 together :p
Techno: I apologise for the lack of friendlies.

Jesse when are those photos gonna be put up? :)

Sieg

Smash Champion
Did you know that my team is going to Asia to play a promotional match?

Becareful, you soon may have to love it lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Saturday's all good, 10-3, my place. Also,I'm working that night, so I'll be kicking people out promptly at 3ish (if you stay that long lol)

****, I really wish I could have a fest at work - they have four CRTs there we could hook up, and probably no bookings for all Sat night lolXD Stoopid ethics...

MTGod

Smash Champion
So Saturday at my place is confirmed, 10am-3pm. I have three TVs so I'd need people to supply two more Wiis for maximum efficiency. Also, I'm gonna limit this gathering to 8 people maximum (like we'll get that many), first in. I've put down below the list of people who said they'd come so far, but if you can't/change your mind let me know ASAP so we can get someone else to fill your spot.

So far we got myself, Trav(?), Marty, and Alister. I need to hear from the Messinas, who will get preference as they're going to robocop.

EDIT: Andre's in given he can get there, so all that's left is to get MESSINA BROS. ATTENTION!!!!!! RARGHHHHH!!!!! :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Mention something about Brawl, music and the turning on and of of said music. ;)

Top Bottom