• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA daylight savings

Muzga

Smash Ace
To fix up the broken daylight savings auto adjustment go to user CP, edit options and at the bottom find the button to change automatic adjustment for dsaylight savings and turn it off

This has been a public service announcement from mic and andre's house. authorised by the australian smash buerau, perth

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
No, was the staffer shack. WHAT KIND OF MOD ARE YOU :mad:

Sieg

Smash Champion
Yknow what's awesome?

Having no daylight savings time because our state government thinks it cool to be different.

God **** ****ers.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It is awesome. We don't have it either. We don't want it, we don't need it.

Sieg

Smash Champion
But QLD does! lol.

4am mornings and 4pm nights suck ***.

Well, not really the nights.

Jupz

Smash Master
wtf not having daylight savings is ********

doesnt harm anyone. AT ALL.

i'd be happy to have it get dark at 11. and light at 10 in the morning. would be pretty awesome going to school in the dark.

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm shocked (in a good way) that this hasn't started up a pro vs anti DST battle royale... All the people I've merely mentioned it in passing to get on their high horses and go on their little rant about why DST should/shouldn't be implemented... Gives.me.the.****s...

So kudos Brawl community :D

Top Bottom