• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vulcan GameBox Brawl Tournament IV - Birmingham, AL - Dec. 6, 2008

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Ah, well, I will in fact be too late for doubles because of SATs, unless people mess around for an hour...like at most tournaments.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
This is the day before my birthday... maybe someone would like to birthday-gift me entry fee?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
wait...jk, the SATs are the week after this Saturday. I will be there for doubles. And if Nesn00b really isn't coming, then anyone else wanna partner?

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
-i plan to make my debut appearance here

-.....but i have no partner for doubles (so anyone looking for a doubles partner at the time of the tournament...look for some black kid sleepping in a silver grand am with a florida lisence plate.....that will be me waiting for the doors to open up just knock on the window and let me know you need a doubles partner)

-that may be for the best seeing as how i have no doubles experience...(come to think of it.....my only singles experience is wifi....and one tournament......so this will be interesting)

-if wiis are still needed i will bring mine

-anyone between childersburg and the tournament site (preferrably along 280 but i can make a detour or two) welcome to come along for the ride

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm coming to this.

Reflex has obviously forgotten team "Meatknights are for weeaboos". Me and Majist are taking this with our double manly Ganon + Ike team.

However, if Melee is going on at the moment I probably won't even enter the tournament. :p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
xD Roll Tide.
Anyway, George, my brother should be coming too.

Err sidenote. Anyone mind teaching me some melee before/after the tourney? I want to learn how to play a "Real" game. lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Looks like my older brother isn't coming, but I have three other people that wish to come.

Watch out for double PT, guys. AMAZING JOB

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I could not make it this time, as I had a lot of issues getting to sleep last night. Rest > Smash when you are studying for law school finals.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so i got whooped and didnt make it out of pools.
i gotta get a ton better.
but i met alot of people :]
and everyone was really cool.

Oh munkus... you have 666 posts hahaha

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Even though I ended up being unable to make it here, I must say I would have left at 3:00 regardless because **** that was the best football game I've watch this season. Except for the outcome of course :<

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Even though I ended up being unable to make it here, I must say I would have left at 3:00 regardless because **** that was the best football game I've watch this season. Except for the outcome of course :<
agreed

10char

Top Bottom