• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VSA Tampa: schedule for tomorow

Scidadle

Smash Champion
No joke Noel is still HELLLLA good.

He ***** me today. But he also improved my game, I'm smarter now.

He's going to VSA. But not for smash. Same with Petey

Sugarless

Smash Rookie
Do you have to pay the door fee even if your not playing??? I'm bringing someone but just to watch.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
FLA GAMING is meh so i'm not coming, not bashing just telling like it is, maybe if someone else were hosting the tourney but after winterfest i don't think i'll be attending very many of thier tournaments

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
FLA GAMING is meh so i'm not coming, not bashing just telling like it is, maybe if someone else were hosting the tourney but after winterfest i don't think i'll be attending very many of thier tournaments
lol at least someone agrees

i might be at this tho

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well i 3 stocked his falcon but thats only because i know falcon dittoes pretty well (really its just common sence imho you should know your character) im about as good as him id say matchup experience is my main problem

come to my fest friday and you will c XD

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
well i 3 stocked his falcon but thats only because i know falcon dittoes pretty well (really its just common sence imho you should know your character) im about as good as him id say matchup experience is my main problem

come to my fest friday and you will c XD
no beefy no....scidadle is better than u...and what u mean no ur char??? thats ******** what about when SS and darkrain play each other??? and they go back and forth so ur sayin in that one match one player news more about falcon than the other player?? again u keep readin them match up forums which is a waste of ur time... also if u think ur gettin so good which i doubt cuz all u play is cpu y dont u mm for more money??? jus keep playin ur bro...and goto ppl house to play i went to scidadle house monday..and i wanted to go today but i was really bizzy...but tomar will be me and scid will link up again...but im still not sure if im goin to vsa....but ill holla

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
no beefy no....scidadle is better than u...and what u mean no ur char??? thats ******** what about when SS and darkrain play each other??? and they go back and forth so ur sayin in that one match one player news more about falcon than the other player?? again u keep readin them match up forums which is a waste of ur time... also if u think ur gettin so good which i doubt cuz all u play is cpu y dont u mm for more money??? jus keep playin ur bro...and goto ppl house to play i went to scidadle house monday..and i wanted to go today but i was really bizzy...but tomar will be me and scid will link up again...but im still not sure if im goin to vsa....but ill holla
yea kinda hard when no melee players are within 45 mins of me (your 45mins scidadles 50mins polmex is over an hour) all i have is my bro who plays fox and samus i dont play cpu only now in fact i hardly play cpus @ all

and i dont mm for more money because im cheap and not really a gambler

OverLade

Smash Hero
I found more brawl scrubs at USF and invited them. Attendance should def be pretty good at least for brawl singles.

Sugarless

Smash Rookie
thanks man. I have another question xDD
Do we have to register early in the morning or can I come later on in the afternoon before melee singles start?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Can I get an attendence list for this?

Preferably for Brawl and Melee (don't care much for other fighters)
Ok, I'll ask again and hopefully you guys will pay attention.

If someone could provide an attendance list, maybe

ROCKCROCK

can convince ME to bring HIM.

Since nobody seems to listen unless they're distracted by a pro's ****, I hope this one works better.

Top Bottom