• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VS Game & Watch

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Please give some suggestions, I'm having kind of a hard time dealing with that **** turtle (Bair) and the box thingy (Fair) and pretty much just his general no-laggyness. What tactics are most effective?: grab releases, side-b hopping, ftilt, fortress, etc etc.

Thanks for any input

B!squick

Smash Master
It seems Bowser has some good Grab Release options so I'd use them. You probably just hide in the shield as much as possible and act accordingly. G&W has lots of multi hit and lingering hit box attacks.

B!squick

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure G&W FTilt has shorter range than his BAir. It also has just enough lag to make it fail and not worth using. Still, whacking people with a chair is fun.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
But should I just try to avoid G&W and exploit grabs and side-b's and stuff or would it be more effective to take it to him aggressively?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
u can fotress the down air key strike attack and have more.this gives bowser the priority when that happens

Top Bottom