• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

john!

Smash Hero
having tink, kels, and trail and vro in the nearby area and coming to these random smashfests is awesome. like 2 of the mw's top 5 will show up at a random 10 person smashfest lol.

Dart!

Smash Master
June 5th i'd like to soft confirm myself for that whole week of vro zones...as long as bzoo or someone wouldn't mind housing me -_-;

Oro?!

Smash Hero
June 5th i'd like to soft confirm myself for that whole week of vro zones...as long as bzoo or someone wouldn't mind housing me -_-;
So do you mean 5th-12th or what? because if Vro is having a tourney the 5th, and smashfests the 8th and 10th, there is also a smashfest the 11th, and MAS the 12th. :dizzy:

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
I think that'd be fantastic if Barns could house you. I live like 10 minutes away from him :)

Dart!

Smash Master
So do you mean 5th-12th or what? because if Vro is having a tourney the 5th, and smashfests the 8th and 10th, there is also a smashfest the 11th, and MAS the 12th. :dizzy:
Isn't that MAS in Ohio? i wouldn't need housing on the 12th, just a ride to vros and then to the station ;) but...it would be alot of hassle i think, but if someone is willing i would be eternally grateful *bows*

Vro

Smash Lord
kels you should hang with me when i'm at my apt, my ps3 is beautiful. i trust you're coming today =)

Vro

Smash Lord
get hype for this weekends tourney. $5 per person doubles, $10 singles.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I wont be at the tournament cause i work all weekend, but i'll come thursday night after work cause i have friday off.

Vro

Smash Lord
Some people are still surprised by the Vro Zone's venue fee. This is a friendly reminder that if you do not bring a setup you are required to make a donation. This is a hard and fast rule. Any player in debt must pay all dues to enter tourneys.

john!

Smash Hero
i think people just forgot, i don't think anyone's complaining. one dollar venue fee is like... nothing lol.

ALSO

i have a full setup but my melee disc is scratched and sometimes fails. i want a waived venue fee during the tourney, so i'll pay someone a dollar if they let me use their melee disc on my setup during the tourney. lmk

Top Bottom