• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vro Zone II. | Chicago Suburbs | Get ready for Sakurai 3!

Tink

Smash Hero
i think my style really shows the berserker style of smash....but if only i could camp =(.....MW would be a force.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I don't think good players "have" to camp, i just think they are a lot more patient with their gameplay than most of us are. And they are considered good because of the moments they seize and how they take advantage of them.

and lol @ trail owning tink

what a fro indeed

Tink

Smash Hero
ya, ok trail....as you sit, wavedashing back and forth in your shield under a platform and i approach 100% of the time....hoe can i counterattack when im always the first to throw out the move o_0? learn to play the game nub, and stop losing to scrubbss.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
ya, ok trail....as you sit, wavedashing back and forth in your shield under a platform and i approach 100% of the time....hoe can i counterattack when im always the first to throw out the move o_0? learn to play the game nub, and stop losing to scrubbss.
see but you don't appraoch 100% of the time lol you just think you do. i think i lose a lot because i approach way too much. I actually spend a lot of my game approaching by throwing out haphazard up airs at fox/falco. you need to watch your own videos scrub, you are prob 50/50 approach/defend

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...i think your drinking has gotten to you -_-.....cause you do nothing else buttt wavedash under plats vs ME, making me approach everytime...just because i get downsmashed, and then you approach when im off the stage due to the resulting knockback, doesnt mean your approaching -_-...and you throwing up airs vs foxes is a load of crap...you do that cause it owns almost every option from the air/plats a fox can do, making them havee to approach you at a huge disadvantage and u waiting for that counter f or d smash lolll...thats alll you do....vs me.

i dont watch my matches...pshhhh....i love to watch me whoop dat ***.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Dude, you totally just ________ all the time and everyone knows that you never ________ when i ______ and it's really scrubby strat. Why don't you _______ more and everyone might stop saying you are _____ing all the time. pshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Easy cool guys.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
lolll...i think your drinking has gotten to you -_-.....cause you do nothing else buttt wavedash under plats vs ME, making me approach everytime...just because i get downsmashed, and then you approach when im off the stage due to the resulting knockback, doesnt mean your approaching -_-...and you throwing up airs vs foxes is a load of crap...you do that cause it owns almost every option from the air/plats a fox can do, making them havee to approach you at a huge disadvantage and u waiting for that counter f or d smash lolll...thats alll you do....vs me.

i dont watch my matches...pshhhh....i love to watch me whoop dat ***.
lol i couldnt understand half of this, it just all melted into one huge john rofl

alcoady

Smash Ace
holy **** im'm ****in drunk, cosmos' zelda is ****in nuts, *** kels, trail is hte ****, and *** m3k for being too fckin great at this goddam game.

bkut srrsly, ***- kielsz.

lol, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Tomacawk

Smash Master
you missed some crazy ****...like cosmo, and kirkq beating tom r wtf
KirkQ is pretty legit though. I would expect Tom to win but I don't really think that's upset status
also cosmo always *****
no lie, I figured he would upset tink or kels

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
i want to play some more, i just played a few at sy...3 (tourney) some friendly matches and im looking forward for more play, though i dont know whats gonna happen to this, vro`s place is very close to my place, im hoping this comes back

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
screw what i said about brawl earlier... I just played a brawl tourney, and i can't stand it. Melee definately better than brawl. ****t... what was a saying when i thought brawl was funner >.>. Fuuuu...

Scythe

Smash Master
I'm the opposite lmao. I hate friendlies because everyone plays so gay, but I like tournaments because I don't care if people are playing gay when money is on the line.
Right on the money imo.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
MY LOVE FOR YOU IS TICKING CLOCK BERZERRRRKERRRR
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUCK MY C0CK BERZERRRRRRRRRRRRKERRRRRRRR
caps

Zjiin

Smash Master
Dude, we should have the lamest party ever and all play Heroes. We'll spice it up with a shot of tequila every time you lose a battle. >8)

[EDIT] Wait, no instead of losing, a shot every time you win a battle against another player!!!

alcoady

Smash Ace
of all the heroes games II and III are the best, but 5 is actually pretty ok as long as your computer has some balls as far as power is concerned.

also if you guys wanna play a really good game, get Might and Magic 6,7, or 8. Not heroes, they are party based RPG's and are Very fun. some of the best games i've ever played.

and i don't lose at these games oro, LOL
should be some GG's tho...
would be nice to play someone in these games that doesn't quit after i beat One of there heroes

Oro?!

Smash Hero
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just got called out. I think I literally made everyone I ever played Heroes with stop liking it from being godlike. We are doing this and it will be great. I have played the M&M games, I got them all in like that box set they used to sell, Heroes 1-3 and M&M 1-9 or w/e.

Heroes 3 is the best.
Heroes 4 blew balls.
Didn't play 5 cuz Heroes 4 blew balls.

Top Bottom