• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote for xYz!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Fellow Ikenians, vote for a fellow ike member that has been keepin it real since brawl came out and most of melee's life.

More Details here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=200465

recognition and praise will be given to everyone who takes 2 mins outta their time and vote. If you wanna see a fellow smasher make it to a reality tv show, show some support!!

•Col•

Smash Champion
I voted, I guess. Not sure I understand what it's for, but w/e... xD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
na no way, ken is awkward, not fun to watch most times, i'll make it happen!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol, thanks guzys!!! you guys can vote once a day, I would appreaciate it.

Berserker_Cross

Smash Apprentice
lol, thanks guzys!!! you guys can vote once a day, I would appreaciate it.
You would probably do the same if one of us were going to give it a shot...well at least I hope so:laugh:

ANd the voting once perday was my original plan also, so I'm guessing this post will be bumped several times for the link would be displayable.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Wow, there is an Everything of Love now on VH1...when will it end?!? This is what, the 5th one?

*votes*

@Emmy: Above xYz's profile picture you will see a little tab that says 'Vote for me!', click there

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I voted for someone else :p

JK I didn't even vote
why. even. post. nub?

I'll vote on the promise of you not being a complete and utter asshat anymore.
Hey man, I merely put douche-bags in their place. Seeing you're join date and not knowning who the hell are ya, im going to assume you're the asshat. Good day sir, oh and vote for me!!
Voted for ya. Now I know what you look like. Definitely not a typical gamer lol. Goodluck guy
Sweet deal!! I still want to play ike dittos with ya sometime in the future, it would be a battle of style though. :0

Wow, there is an Everything of Love now on VH1...when will it end?!? This is what, the 5th one?

*votes*

@Emmy: Above xYz's profile picture you will see a little tab that says 'Vote for me!', click there
56k, you're the man, thanks for helping ppl out.

Remember you can vote once a day, since this post I went from 30 votes to over 250 in merely hours. Keep em coming!!

SharinganKnight

Smash Rookie
You brought a lot to these Ike boards back in the day from helpful posts and putting annoying arrogant people, (not gonna say a name) in their place and now still (used to just lurk, just started to post). I voted for ya, best of luck with you getting on. We do need more gamers on TV =).

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
You brought a lot to these Ike boards back in the day from helpful posts and putting annoying arrogant people, (not gonna say a name) in their place and now still (used to just lurk, just started to post). I voted for ya, best of luck with you getting on. We do need more gamers on TV =).
thanks dude!! really, you're awesome! we'll those ppl who beat their friends who suck and come on here thinking their hot caca, needs to be called out. No one did, so I stepped up. tru.
i just voted for you.
jorge, jorge , jorge of the jungle.. blah blah blahtitty balh blah.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
And I voted again, haha.

So, to win this do you need a certain numeric ranking or is there a number that once you pass you get the win?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well im trying to focus on getting on the main page, i'll give you guys a secret, you can vote multiple times on different computers. :)

Top Bottom