• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote for melee in "Game of the decade"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Melee's lookin good for now guys, keep it up. I'll keep an eye out in case it gets close, but I'm about to go into battle and **** up WoW by voting for Halo for the next 5 hours. As long as Melee's got a decent lead, a bit of backup would be nice.

MELEE 4 LIFE.

Prawn

Smash Master
SPAM THIS LINK TO YOU'RE FRIENDS, we need to beat hl2 then really step it up to beat WoW

Prawn

Smash Master
double post again,

half life 2 is GAINING on us. we can not lose. vote moar.

jugfingers

Smash Champion
half life is still down but is increasing faster than melee right now

I THINK ITS THE WOW PLAYERS!! lol

there using our own strategy against us

alejandroidex

Smash Apprentice
dont stop guys.. lets keep voting until our F5 button stop working!!!

Hal***s are getting close maybe is what jugfingers theory about the wow gays dude voting against us. lets just focus on wining this one, all the votes to make our game win this one. lets forget about voting against those wow***s.

CMON DUDES. a MOD SHOULD STICKY THIS.

smashmachine

Smash Lord
maybe after the semis we should let the other games join in on this

some1 pm an admin to make it an annoucement

annoucement>sticky

Stev

Smash Ace
did anyone listen to the video saying why to vote for WoW? "it's not a fake world, it's REAL!" lol "people actually DIE cuz they love WoW so much." I feel like that should count against it.

Stratford

Smash Champion
****ing ****... WoW plays so gay. Looks like we'll be able to hold off Half-Life 2 for now, but if we make it, we're gonna have to pull some **** out of our *** in grand finals.

ru5514n

Smash Ace
Looks like Melee got this, but from reading the comments above WoW has probably totally ***** Halo. Lets just hope some WoW player doesn't tip off their entire community, or we're completely ****ed.

Also, it pisses me off when I read some of the comments made on that website. "No depth whatsoever", my ***. Those guys are probably Brawl scrubs.

Current link: http://www.crispygamer.com/features/2009-12-10/game-of-the-decade-final-four-2.aspx Let's do this!

LLDL

Smash Hero
I can't beat these guys by myself :( If 10 of us would vote, we could trash them easily.

AXE 09

Smash Master
WTF i was reading some comments. some people say that melee is just a bunch of nintendo characters bashing each other. dude these guys are idiots

it sux that they don't realize just how technical melee is. some people think that melee's the same as brawl o.O

this breaks my heart....

Stratford

Smash Champion
Melee's up 300 on Half-Life 2. WoW's up 2000 on Halo.

Maybe the WoWers are comfortable with their lead, think they will thrash Melee in finals, and have retired for the night to play WoW. These next 4 hours are where we launch our surprise offensive for Halo. Like Chain-ace said, if like 10 of us vote at a time, we'll be able to move up quickly. Someone keep an eye on Melee vs HL2 while we're gone. TONIGHT, WE DINE IN HELL.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
shouldn't this be listed under announcements? so many more people would see this/

also, this idea has probably been thrown out there but you should sig the link and tell other people to sig it an dvote for it

Stratford

Smash Champion
WoW has seriously stagnated. Halo's gaining slowly with just me and a few others voting. Also, Melee's nearing WoW's vote total even though some of us have been voting for Halo, which is good news for grand finals. Even if we don't take out WoW now, we'll have more of a shot than I thought next round.

R.I.Y.P.

Smash Cadet
I've voted a lot for melee and I think we would have a lot better chance against WoW if we not only have this in site wide announcements, but on AIB, Gamefaqs, and other sites. Only problem with having this on the sitewide announcements is that MLG supports WoW. As it currently stands, if the WoW community gets wind of this they could win without having to have people vote multiple times. They outnumber us about 100-1(probably a lot more though). If we had 20 people voting at least 300 times an hour we can pretty much destroy the competition. Melee deserves to win and we can't let the odds discourage us. Go and vote now!

smashmachine

Smash Lord
shouldn't an offensive come like...right before the round ends?

otherwise WoW would catch up regardless

btw lets make a program to autovote

EDIT: only 2000 more votes 4 halo to win
lol

we kind of need the brawl ppl 2 win...just realized that

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
this needs to be stickied, we're going to need a LOT to be able to beat WoW considering they have what, 15 million players? and we have what, 110,000 members on smashboards (a good chunk of whom are brawl players but they can vote melee anyway)

Prawn

Smash Master
put the thread in your sig, encourage friends to vote, etc etc.

someone mentioned that a program for firefox they downloaded looked like visual basic which I actually know a lot of (lol)

might look into an autovoter.

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
We need to get people to knock WoW out so we can have a sure chance at winning. (I know someone said this already, most likely, but I am no gonna read through this thread.)

Prawn

Smash Master
yeah they did but idk if thats gonna happen. I really think our best bet is to recruit a ****-ton of people to take WoW head on.

WoW will be m2k,

we will be mango. LETS **** AND MAKE THEM RAGEQUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom