• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voodoo Smash on the Bayou

'V'

Smash Lord
Well.. For most people in here, it wouldn't be very hard to find. You should definitely post that info in the LA Thread though for those who might end up going. You should wait until next week though.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Well.. For most people in here, it wouldn't be very hard to find. You should definitely post that info in the LA Thread though for those who might end up going. You should wait until next week though.
Yeah. next week me and Meta will be exploding with announcements and reminders. Looking forward to seeing who here will make it.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
I'll probably be at this, with a setup (maybe 2 TVs, though). There's a chance that Alex will want to do something for Halloween, but I really doubt it would be that early.

I'll tell people about this at Tiger Uppercut next week, too.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
I'll probably be at this, with a setup (maybe 2 TVs, though). There's a chance that Alex will want to do something for Halloween, but I really doubt it would be that early.

I'll tell people about this at Tiger Uppercut next week, too.
SWEET THANKS :D Hope to see ya there.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
so how many people are going to this thing? and i have an sd card. i need to put the "ran hacks" on it, right?
you can if you'd like.

So far expecting to come:
Bomber
RJ
Nites
Mocha
Redson
BSL
Randal(maybe)
Randal's friends from the LSU Game club (maybe)
Link Eiyu
Kirok

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
randal, link eiyu, kirok; never heard of them (no offense if i should have). i guess ill meet them there. will there be an sd card with those hacks on them? nevermind. one more wouldnt hurt. so you can put me down for an sd card as well. umm.... i guess thats it then. cool stuff.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
randal, link eiyu, kirok; never heard of them (no offense if i should have). i guess ill meet them there. will there be an sd card with those hacks on them? nevermind. one more wouldnt hurt. so you can put me down for an sd card as well. umm.... i guess thats it then. cool stuff.
Randal is FakeGeorge. But you will meet him regardless if he shows up.

'V'

Smash Lord
EET will probably come to this for a little while at least if I'm there. Same thing with Sudai if he's in town.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
thats cool. :D

I got a feeling we will have a decent turn out, one not too big but it wont be tiny.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Cool, cause my sig won't show up
usually sigs show up if you quote someone or if you make a post that is either the same size or larger than your sig. It wont show in every post you make. Also I think sigs show when you edit your post.

Turazrok

Smash Master
How long is this deal gonna last? I might be going over to a friend's place in St.Francisville to play the L4D2 demo but probably not until 5:00ish or so, so my attendance depends entirely upon how long this lasts.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
How long is this deal gonna last? I might be going over to a friend's place in St.Francisville to play the L4D2 demo but probably not until 5:00ish or so, so my attendance depends entirely upon how long this lasts.
I can't tell you. Tournaments are dependent on a formula which is dependent on things like # of people and # of set-ups as well as how efficiently the TO runs the tournament. It also depends on how many delays we have. Though if you get knocked out early then you are free to leave. Since we now have only a week left, I'm getting more people telling me they will try to make it or will most likely so now my turnout estimate is definitely up around 20 people. I will have the help of Vaughn running the tournament, as well as Randal and Hyro if those two come.

However right now set ups aren't looking so good. I'm just hoping that there will be more set-ups. We got a surplus of like 1 or 2 tvs, we just need some wii's to go with them (brawl included) we will also need some tables too. This week I'm going to make sure I have all my supplies where I need it and ready for Saturday.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You can just FEEL the confidence bursting from his words!

Sure, you can be realistic, but there are bound to be a few scrubs. Just do your BEST.
I am one of the scrubs! But seriously, I got no mindgames.

Turazrok

Smash Master
You're the perfect example curlz. Your rob has decent matchups against all my characters. I only really trust my marth. If I get you first round............. Then hello l4d2 beta :)

'V'

Smash Lord
VOODOO SMASH IS COMING UP THIS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

And we need Wii's with Brawl. We also need tables in order to make all of this happen efficiently. And above all else:

WE NEED HYPE!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Sorry... Kitty rage...

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Talked with Nitez and RJ. We will probably have a few anime club people enter the tourny. Maybe. I pointed out Nites that the more people enter a tournament, the harder it is to run and we are on limited time. Already the guy doesn't sound so good about us staying the whole time, but he didn't say we couldn't do it. :mad: feel like I'm running this thing by myself. Plus if **** happens then it's on my hide.

But yeah. We need set-ups and tables or THIS WONT WORK! :mad:

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
I am one of the scrubs! But seriously, I got no mindgames.
Neither do I, yet people for some reason still think that I'm "good"
As for David, Bomber, just tell him to talk to me about these things if you don't want to be hassled. After all, I'm the one who thought of this whole thing in the 1st place.

Top Bottom