• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Visiting Sydney

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hi guys,

I'm heading to Sydney for work next week (they kinda lumped it on me suddenly). I'll be there from Monday 2nd till Friday 14th. My number is 0438 993 220 if anyone wants to catch up. I'll be staying in the Rydalmere area for the two weeks, but I won't really have anything to do on the weekend.

I notice you have a Brawl tournament on the 8th - I might try make it there. Pity there's no Melee tournament there though. ;)

Unfortunately my laptop's broken atm, so I have sparse access to the internets (using housemate's pc now). I'll probably check back on this thread on Sunday, but for anything reliable, give me a call.

Also - don't feel pressured to go out of your way to accommodate me. I'm sure I'll be able to find plenty of things to do, it is Sydney after all ^_^

Thanks guys.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Wow.

Boost VI = Best Tournament Ever.

We'll have to do something on Saturday the 7th as a massive group.
With this many out of staters being around, we have to do something.

Alzi

Smash Master
I too thought wow.

This must mean good news to Sydney then if he's going. No one can ride on bringer btw guys only mario is allowed to do that.

S.D

Smash Master
Hi guys,

I'm heading to Sydney for work next week (they kinda lumped it on me suddenly). I'll be there from Monday 2nd till Friday 14th. My number is 0438 993 220 if anyone wants to catch up. I'll be staying in the Rydalmere area for the two weeks, but I won't really have anything to do on the weekend.

I notice you have a Brawl tournament on the 8th - I might try make it there. Pity there's no Melee tournament there though. ;)

Unfortunately my laptop's broken atm, so I have sparse access to the internets (using housemate's pc now). I'll probably check back on this thread on Sunday, but for anything reliable, give me a call.

Also - don't feel pressured to go out of your way to accommodate me. I'm sure I'll be able to find plenty of things to do, it is Sydney after all ^_^

Thanks guys.

Ryan - I'll be running melee as well never you fear, CAOTIC will be there also so we should have good melee representation :)

Top Bottom