• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Visible Hurtboxes

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Looks like InnocentRoads is making progress!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLg5rgoh1mw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pLg5rgoh1mw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

We may see some guide pop up soon a la hitbubbles :bee:

Luxor

Smash Champion
Off topic, but I want to get this + visible hitbubbles put together on an SD card. Toooo legit.

I'd like to see that project get finished. Nice find, man.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Man, everybody uses that song. I approve. <3

But seriously, this looks pretty cool.... hope it develops into something big.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I think you just saw at the end of the video...lol. Sword Glow doesn't always stick and the visibility sometimes turns back on. But all of the hurtbubbles are accurate:

Veril

Frame Savant
I want the actual hurtbox values for "bone", "size", and "x/y/z offsets". Seeing them is cool but not especially useful to me. TSON gave me 3 for Pikachu cause he's a **** tease <3

I need those to find actual disjoint on moves mathematically. That combined with having bone specific offsets and movement offsets (ugh gonna have to look in everyone's fitmotion.pacs) = actual useful values to compare against eachother for range.

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Dant's Tabuu program already opens hurtbox values:

Veril

Frame Savant
I'm aware but as per usual need to have spare time and be at school to use Tabuu.

Having that raw data and extrapolating disjoint mathematically are not the same thing. I can mathematically extrapolate BUT I don't have easy access to that data. The text dumps of PSA mean I have access to just about all that raw data, but afaik there are no text dumps for Tabuu available.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
That's extremely exciting, can't wait til we can have that for every character.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Can we please get transparent red hit boxes so we can see the hurt box inside of the hit box? This will definitely help let you know how much priority a move has. Can some one tell Innocent Road this? LOL

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
He read my comments on YouTube (which spurred the latest vid but i'm not 100% sure), who knows? :p

Top Bottom