• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 : Venue Change - Doom Copy

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I KNEW I did something wrong...I kept looking at it like "I feel like I did something wrong" gee I guess that was it.

Hurhur I r smrt.

FIXED!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Nice catch Rockin lol

Hiiii Chibi, I met you at Smash at the Shore right?

xEnvYx

Smash Cadet
Ahh! Any chance of there being TvC? You know you guys want to iiittt. ;)

I really need to start playing brawl or check swf more often.. This is like, 5 min. away from me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL Silven is beasting XD

EDIT: So, yes I think I'll be raising the singles entry to $10

=P

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Thanks for writing something really useful. ***! lmaooo

Anyway see my above post, I'm prlly raising the singles entry to $10

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Well, I asked some people along with others requesting it for a bigger pot. It makes sense anyway, it's a monthly tournament not a weekly. I'm not sure about raising it anymore because I had a $20 suggestion lol. I feel $10 is reasonable for everyone as well. Sooooooooo voila. Gonna talk to the venue tomorrow anyway!

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Well, I asked some people along with others requesting it for a bigger pot. It makes sense anyway, it's a monthly tournament not a weekly. I'm not sure about raising it anymore because I had a $20 suggestion lol. I feel $10 is reasonable for everyone as well. Sooooooooo voila. Gonna talk to the venue tomorrow anyway!
Yah, pretty reasonable. :)

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm thinking about going to one of these; will anyone be up for Melee friendlies?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
OF COURSE!!! :D Probably most likely, Feb is going to be a Melee monthly as well.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Maybe you can raise it to 15-20 dollars way later in the future, so as to show off as a major toury for both Melee and Brawl. Never know. *shrugs*

I'm still looking forward for this ^^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Perhaps, I mean I want to see how the attendance is for this one. I can raise the pricing for another monthly. But at least it's $10 now.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Maybe you can raise it to 15-20 dollars way later in the future, so as to show off as a major toury for both Melee and Brawl. Never know. *shrugs*

I'm still looking forward for this ^^
That's backwards..... no need for that.

I can understand 15-20 for a huge one time tournament that will attract tons of out of staters but not monthlies.... but then again it's up to Crismas.

10 is cool beans.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Bleh...should I even team...? ><;; I don't have some/decent worth.

Also, hype. This toury is a few weeks again. Train up or get *****.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's backwards..... no need for that.

I can understand 15-20 for a huge one time tournament that will attract tons of out of staters but not monthlies.... but then again it's up to Crismas.

10 is cool beans.
Yeah, agreed.

lol Vanz, team with Haley.

The Pope

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for this ****! I'm practicing for this intensely right now.

Crismas, I should be able to bring 2 Wii's, maybe 3 if my Wii can be fixed in time. Called Nintendo because my Wii is busted and I don't know if it'll be fixed in time for the tourney. I should be able to bring in 2 TV's as long as I can get a ride for this. I won't be able to lug TV's on the bus.

Come on NJ/NY! Let's make this successful so that we can have these monthlies in Jersey City.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I think I want to play smash 64.... A lot...

Anyway I'll be going to this like I said.

Top Bottom