• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 : Venue Change - Doom Copy

shurf

Smash Cadet
I just realized this is gonna be on Super bowl weekend! looks like I won't be getting much sleep...

shurf

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking of checking this place out sometime this week. Like Friday or something. I'm just really eager to know how big this place is and how it looks like.

shurf

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I don't really expect it to be big or anything. Just hope there's enough room for everyone.

I wish I had more time to practice for this shizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Stupid exams.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
VaNz, it's gonna be difficult to call out Starstarstarstarstar Starstarstar Starstarstarstarstar vs. (opponents' names) every round. XD

shurf

Smash Cadet
omg you remember that?!! :D

lol nostalgia. Doug was awesome.

shurf

Smash Cadet
haha Doug isn't man enough to ****. He's too afraid lol.

Dear Journal,

I'm a weird kid who wears a sweater vest with shorts. I also have low ridiculously low self-esteem and question myself on everything. I can't believe I named my dog Porkchop. And why is my best friend blue?

Basically thats how every episode used to end. I'm kinda happy its dead. ALL THE COOL KIDS WATCH SPONGEBOB.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Why is his best friend blue is the most important thing you said. Really though who can answer that...

Lack of oxygen?

I'm going to have to remind myself to bring smash 64.

shurf

Smash Cadet
I have Smash 64 on my (modded) Wii . I could bring that. Using the GC controller takes a little time to get used to though.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I've been playing emulated Smash 64 on my computer with a 360 controller. I set the controls to what they'd be like on a GC controller, and I love it.

I hated the N64 setup...I couldn't get it through my head that I had to cancel aerials and shield with Z instead of R.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Why is his best friend blue is the most important thing you said. Really though who can answer that...

Lack of oxygen?

I'm going to have to remind myself to bring smash 64.

I think he was suppose to rep black ppl

@crismas : YOU ****ED UP MY CHILDHOODDDdD NO PATTIE GOT IT UP THE BUTTT

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont think im gonna be able to make it, i dont have a ride from philly and its too far/much money for public trans, and someones holding a small philly biweekly like 10 min from my house :p lol

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
i dont think im gonna be able to make it, i dont have a ride from philly and its too far/much money for public trans, and someones holding a small philly biweekly like 10 min from my house :p lol
Oh well, cya at CoT4

It's not **** if she doesn't fight back :p
Sorta creepy hearing that from Rockin...or is it just me? :ohwell:

so im accepting all 1 dollar money matches against my Lucario. Any takers? XD
I'll do it, I play Ike. You'll win no prob.

Top Bottom