• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 8 : Oct 23rd |BDAY TOURNAMENT| RESULTS UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok guys this is the time I ask for people to bring setups. We need at LEAST 15 to make this work. Please post up so I can set up discounts and such!!

Jtails

Smash Lord
hey so I'm gonna get a list of money matches for this, who wants to be on my rapelist first? ;)

also if anyone wants to side bet me getting top 3, by all means! extra incentive/winnings never hurt.

Jtails

Smash Lord
lol Bigm im not rich, so i cant accept your bet. i might actually only take ally's actually cause i already bet with EE for KTAR so if i don't get top 3 i wont be able to pay 10 haha.

Kira are you gonna be there?

BUT I'm getting top 3!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Well its not that im an idiot with rules I just feel that a move like that for a character is something that should be rewarded. Though if the character he does it to happens to break free then thats different. Though however unlikely if a character like bowser , d3, or kirby initiates the move but then somehow screws up and teh other character lives then that person should win. Not much to say there.

M@v

Subarashii!
I may make this after all. I'll have a few surprises here If I do.

I need to actually practice this time around unless I want to get *** whooped again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom