• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Oh jeez

Anna is THICK in this game
like not even camille hips are as big as Anna

damn

You didn't read anything

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well there's an image of Camille in a bikini for a new Summer scramble DLC like awakening around so I assume that people are looking into dlc right now

I censored the image with a curtain so don't worry
Censorship only attracts attention where it shouldn't go, and it makes it look as if she's wearing nothing. :laugh: Who's going to argue with moral guardians though?

:231:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Censorship only attracts attention where it shouldn't go, and it makes it look as if she's wearing nothing. :laugh: Who's going to argue with moral guardians though?

:231:
Morals? I like this franchise for the bloody murder and hardcore shipping! Morals are for mortals! No died on my watch...Except Tiki who dies in Casual mode...And Geitz...And Matthew...And Nino if she counts

Burruni

Smash Hero
Smash 5 she's far standing as one of the biggest contenders for a Fire Emblem newcomer with getting larger roles with the games since Awakening and having her credentials only growing.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
It's not past the point where she can get in over over an FE protagonist, but it's better than it was last time.
It seems to be a sticky situation for FE and Pokemon since they like to rotate their cast, but each playable character in Smash garners a fan base. Lucina could become an Alt in the next game with Robin doing the same to the current tactician if they keep that up. But it seems like the roster will always be pretty full for the two franchises. I personally would like to see Anna because she will always be relevant to the series instead of the constant stream of main lords, etc. It's a weird issue that will probably continue as long as FE and Smash continue.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
She wont be DLC and were forced for another 8 years of nintendo fans who dont play Fire Emblem saying that same annoying phrase "2 MANY FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS" while humanity begins to decline from climate changes and loss of biodiversity

Last edited:

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
She wont be DLC and were forced for another 8 years of nintendo fans who dont play Fire Emblem saying that same annoying phrase "2 MANY FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS" while humanity begins to decline from climate changes and loss of biodiversity
If she was DLC you'd still hear the same things, if not even more than before. I personally feel like there are too many FE characters in comparison to other series on and off the playable Smash Roster. I just feel like Anna is one of the better choices compared to characters who are kind of like the 'flavor of the month' until the next game. Definitely hoping to see her in Smash 5.

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I could actually see Aqua/Azure getting really popular in the ballot in japan at least

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It's not past the point where she can get in over over an FE protagonist, but it's better than it was last time.
We can always hope for a Fire Emblem spin off that stars our favorite FE redhead. Probably not..... But one can dream.

Burruni

Smash Hero
We can always hope for a Fire Emblem spin off that stars our favorite FE redhead. Probably not..... But one can dream.
Fire Emblem hack & slash by Platinum Games
Starring Anna in a war across time and space to become the single best Anna.

....What?

We said we were dreaming.

Bonus points if we get Nippon Ichi for the writing.

Why? Well...

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
For those who don't know....

Asagi Asagiri is the protagonist of the indefinitely delayed Nippon Ichi game Makai Wars, it was meant to come out as a sequel/successor to Makai Kingdom.

However, when Disgaea was such a MASSIVE hit on the PS2, the team shifted focus to that series/franchise and put Asagi's game on hold. Since her spritework and such was already done, she has become a running joke, hijacking her way into every Disgaea game... hell, most of ANY game NIS makes, threatening to kill the main character for their role... often with a slight change to her design and a completely new voice actress.

There's an unlockable mode in Prinny 2, on PSP, in which you are forced to play Prinny Asagi (the disgaea equivilent of a Goomba) pit in a deadly gameshow against various other Asagi... of varying resemblance to the main design, in a competition of who gets the right to become... A MAIN CHARACTER IN A GAME!

She's... basically ended up being a kind of mascot for the series and company. The closest thing another series has to an Anna in terms of usage and running joke.

Last edited:

Sid-cada

Smash Lord
Fire Emblem hack & slash by Platinum Games
Starring Anna in a war across time and space to become the single best Anna.

....What?

We said we were dreaming.

Bonus points if we get Nippon Ichi for the writing.

Why? Well...

....If we get a Nippon Ichi X Nintendo crossover, I won't accept anything less than a Kid Icarus Crossover. The two of them are too perfect for each other.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I could actually see Aqua/Azure getting really popular in the ballot in japan at least
Sadly, this is true given that we all know how popular Lucina was when she awakened into the scene (See what I did there?). The mysterious beautiful waifs are bound to be an insta-fan favorite with the otaku-era Fire Emblem fandom these days. :troll:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Anna has the highest overall stat growths in the game

Here all the classes she can be promoted to:
Adventurer
Strategist
Maid
Great Merchant
Puppeteer

This means Anna can use Spears, tomes, concealed weapons (Knives/Shuriken), bows, and staffs

Anna Skills:

Move+1: Increase movement by 1
Locktouch: Can open locks
Resistance +2: Increase Resistance + 2
Demoiselle: All men within 2 tile radius recieves 2 less damage.
Rally Resistance: Rally to increase resistance +4 for 1 turn
Battle Command: Allies within 2 tiles raidus deal 2 extra damage, receives 2 less damage
Servant's Joy: Heals self for same amount when healing allies
Tome Breaker: Increase hit and avoid +50 when going against tomes.
Effective Medicine: Boosts HP recovery Items by 50%
Household Cure: Able to do another action after using a recovery item
Easy Life: L% chance of obtaining gold coins after moving for the first 7 turns
Extravagance: Use 10 gold to increase damage by 10 and reduce damage taken by 10 (unclear if it's the actual gold as in your money or if it's a separate item, presumed to be picked up by the skill easy life)
Puppet Break: Increase attack against puppets and golems
Copy Cat Puppet: Produces a puppet clone, with the exact same skills and stats, for the duration of the map.
Rally Skill: Rally all allies within 2 tile radius to increase skill +4
Kunai Breaker: Increase hit and avoid +50 against hidden weapons
Lucky 7: Increase Hit rate and Avoid +20 for first 7 turns
Pass: Can pass through enemy units.

Anna is amazing in this game
holy ****

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Anna has the highest overall stat growths in the game

Here all the classes she can be promoted to:
Adventurer
Strategist
Maid
Great Merchant
Puppeteer

This means Anna can use Spears, concealed weapons (Knives/Shuriken), Bows, and staffs

Anna Skills:

Move+1: Increase movement by 1
Locktouch: Can open locks
Resistance +2: Increase Resistance + 2
Demoiselle: All men within 2 tile radius recieves 2 less damage.
Rally Resistance: Rally to increase resistance +4 for 1 turn
Battle Command: Allies within 2 tiles raidus deal 2 extra damage, receives 2 less damage
Servant's Joy: Heals self for same amount when healing allies
Tome Breaker: Increase hit and avoid +50 when going against tomes.
Effective Medicine: Boosts HP recovery Items by 50%
Household Cure: Able to do another action after using a recovery item
Easy Life: L% chance of obtaining gold coins after moving for the first 7 turns
Extravagance: Use 10 gold to increase damage by 10 and reduce damage taken by 10 (unclear if it's the actual gold as in your money or if it's a separate item, presumed to be picked up by the skill easy life)
Puppet Break: Increase attack against puppets and golems
Copy Cat Puppet: Produces a puppet clone, with the exact same skills and stats, for the duration of the map.
Rally Skill: Rally all allies within 2 tile radius to increase skill +4
Kunai Breaker: Increase hit and avoid +50 against hidden weapons
Lucky 7: Increase Hit rate and Avoid +20 for first 7 turns
Pass: Can pass through enemy units.

Anna is amazing in this game
holy ****
M-mmmmm-m-maid?!??
Sign me the **** up!!!
^
Puppeteer sounds really cool. I'm curious to see how that turns out.
Kunai, shuruken, bows? Oh my!
Anna sounds awesome! (Well, naturally she is anyways)

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
M-mmmmm-m-maid?!??

^
Puppeteer sounds really cool. I'm curious to see how that turns out.
Kunai, shuruken, bows? Oh my!
Anna sounds awesome! (Well, naturally she is anyways)
Maids use concealed weapons

Forgot to say she can use tomes now since one of her classes is strategist

We have to update that smash moveset now lol

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Strategist sounds like it would be similar to tactician. Or is it a new class?
Its new but the same thing

Her main class Outlaw is pretty much Theif class

There's also a DLC class which is a Witch class, exclusive to females
Don't know if it works on Anna since it hasn't been release

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Its new but the same thing

Her main class Outlaw is pretty much Theif class

There's also a DLC class which is a Witch class, exclusive to females
Don't know if it works on Anna since it hasn't been release
Witch class? That sounds mad cute!
Sign me the **** up!!!
^

I'm not sure if any of these reclasses would be used as moveset material, though they do have potential. I suppose it works for Robin since Tactitican Robin technically can't use Nosferatu but I'm not familiar with the other characters to make that claim.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
It would be rad to see Anna use puppet clones, concealed weapons, a Spear, and bows in her moveset

Plus involve the Lucky 7 and the Extravagance ability in her moveset in someway

We don't really have a Thief character in smash aside from Shiek and Greninja, but those are ninja's and theives are way cooler

It also gives FE reps a more classic RPG look to them

Marth - Swordsman
Robin - Mage
Anna -Theif
Ike - 2nd Swordsman

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
Aren't you just a cheery soul?

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
ANNA AND DISGAEA IN ONE THREAD

TOO MUCH

TOOOO MUUUUCH

Nah I'm kidding

JUST ENOUGH

JUUUUST ENOOOOUGH

Burruni

Smash Hero
ANNA AND DISGAEA IN ONE THREAD

TOO MUCH

TOOOO MUUUUCH

Nah I'm kidding

JUST ENOUGH

JUUUUST ENOOOOUGH

Winnie, you should know that I made a Laharl moveset that was a bit of the inspiration for my Anna one, as it had him switching around with Axes, Swords, and good ol fashioned fisticuffs for his attacs.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Winnie, you should know that I made a Laharl moveset that was a bit of the inspiration for my Anna one, as it had him switching around with Axes, Swords, and good ol fashioned fisticuffs for his attacs.
I honestly didn't know that one inspired the other.

It does make sense now, come to think of it.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I honestly didn't know that one inspired the other.

It does make sense now, come to think of it.
Then again my Laharl moveset special wise was... well...

Overlord's Wrath as a variant of Din's Fire combined with mechanics closer to a bow (the speed and distance by which it'd travel across an arc would depend on charge)

Blade Rush (mixture between Ike and Space Animal's Side B)

Blazing Knuckle (Thinner version of Bowser/Yoshi down B or Dedede Up B but with a Paluetna up smash styled pillar erupting for a distance above it)

And then Winged Slayer/Slayer's Descent (Basically a more damaging version of Pit/Dark Pit's recovery)

So it's namely the premise of the neutral moves.

Much like how PM Lucas inspired my Black Mage set and G&W inspired my Marshal.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Jab: Slashes quickly with a Kunai
Ftilt: Thrusts a spear quickly
Utilt: Raises a staff which deals a bit of damage
Dtilt: Slashes at feet with Kunai
Nair: Flips around with multiple slahes
Uair: Kicks with her heel, weak, but comboes well
Fair: Shoots some short range arrows like Archer Kirby
Bair: Shulk's Bair but with a lance and shorter range
Dair: Slashes with 2 swords downwards, hilt is a meteor smash
Usmash: Stabs with a lance
Fsmash: Uses her Critical animation from Awakening to slash foes, slow, but deadly
Dsmash: Casts 2 Elfires on the ground next to her feet
Pummel: Slaps foe
Fthrow: Kicks foe away and throws Shuriken
Uthrow: Uppercuts a foe with an active Fire Tome in her hand
Bthrow: Smacks foe away with a bow before shooting an arrow
Dthrow: Trips foe with foot before pushing them
B: Slashes with the Levin Sword, similair to Explosive Flame as it has fixed range, the sword also has a hitbox but is much weaker
Side B: Rushes forward at high speed, when B is pressed again, Anna robs that get hit, deals minor damage but also steals items at the cost of a shortened recovery, auto-catches items that get thrown during the attack
Up B: Summons a giant money bag and jumps off of it for extra height, she also flips when doing this, dealing multiple hits when going up
Down B: Aether, slow chargable move, Anna will thrust a sword at a pretty short range, but the move is strong and will heal Anna based on how hard she hit the foe
Final Smash: Anna opens her cloak and chucks all her weapons at her foes, after she's thrown everything, she slashes the foes who got hit with a dagger, stealing money in the animation before launching them
Taunt1: Juggles some gold while whistling the main FE theme
Taunt2: "Violence is on sale today!"
Taunt3: Opens her cloak revealing a buttload of weapons "You want it, I got it!"

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
There's a DLC map in the game that lets you use a seal that can turn any female into a great lord and all males into lodestars after completing it.

Great Lord Anna

=O

Last edited:
Top Bottom