• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Oooooh she uses bows in this one? Anna in Awakening could also use bows with the assassin class. I hope Lethality ends up being her Final Smash.

Anna dialogue for face rubbing

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0daPTZt67Gd

translations:
When I'm with you, I feel like wonderful things will keep happening. Although for now, you're still next to money... I love you too.
I'm in love with you.
Have you seen my face somewhere before?
Don't you think there are others with familiar faces other than me?
If you meet anyone out there that looks like me, treat them nicely, okay?
If you're going to touch me, you should make it a massage and charge money!
There might be someone who resembles you in some other world. Maybe you'll be reborn someday!
I've come to like this...
This is a bit embarrassing...
For you, I'll make it cheap.
You better not get me confused with one of my sisters!
If you've got time to fool around like this, then help out around the shop!
I'll give you something good, so close your eyes...
*giggle* It's special service just for today...
Wouldn't it be great if we could open up a store together someday? But you're royalty, so that might be difficult...
Mmm...
Good work today.
Let ME touch you once in a while!
I hate to admit it, but I love you more than money.
You need to take care of your health.
Even if you're my husband, if you do something weird, I'll slap you!
I'm so glad it wasn't one of my sisters who met you instead...
Geez, I know you love me, so have some restraint for now...
I guess there's no helping it. Shall I "service" you tonight?
How about we set up a shop in a small room like this? We'll call it the Secret Shop.
I love you. No matter how many of my sisters there are that look like me, there's only one me that loves you in this world. No other.
No matter where I go, make sure to find me, okay...?
Sign me the **** up!!!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Trickster is my favourite class in Awakening~

Though I honestly never used Anna, as I reclassed myself into a Trickster and had no niche for her to fill.

I'll definitely make an exception this time, of course.

And it'll mean I have an honest incentive to use an archer.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
You know I'm appalled she wasn't at least an Assist Trophy...
She did get a trophy though.
In the 3DS version...

I think Tiki would be a good Assist. What do you think Anna would do as an Assist?
That's crazy talk.

They should both be playable, of course~
Um, guys? Shouldn't we be celebrating the very fact that Anna's current role in Smash is ONLY as a trophy and NOTHING else? If anything, we've all seen so far that when it comes to DLC, trophies are not cause for characters to be deconfirmed anymore, and if you ask me, I personally think Anna's in a pretty good position right now, wouldn't you agree?;)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Um, guys? Shouldn't we be celebrating the very fact that Anna's current role in Smash is ONLY as a trophy and NOTHING else? If anything, we've all seen so far that when it comes to DLC, trophies are not cause for characters to be deconfirmed anymore, and if you ask me, I personally think Anna's in a pretty good position right now, wouldn't you agree?;)
Look at who you're responding to.
Firm believer that Assist Trophy doesn't really matter, support does.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Anna's amie template
No one has a screen shot? I don't want to play the surgeon. :p

Anna dialogue for face rubbing

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0daPTZt67Gd

translations:
When I'm with you, I feel like wonderful things will keep happening. Although for now, you're still next to money... I love you too.
I'm in love with you.
Have you seen my face somewhere before?
Don't you think there are others with familiar faces other than me?
If you meet anyone out there that looks like me, treat them nicely, okay?
If you're going to touch me, you should make it a massage and charge money!
There might be someone who resembles you in some other world. Maybe you'll be reborn someday!
I've come to like this...
This is a bit embarrassing...
For you, I'll make it cheap.
You better not get me confused with one of my sisters!
If you've got time to fool around like this, then help out around the shop!
I'll give you something good, so close your eyes...
*giggle* It's special service just for today...
Wouldn't it be great if we could open up a store together someday? But you're royalty, so that might be difficult...
Mmm...
Good work today.
Let ME touch you once in a while!
I hate to admit it, but I love you more than money.
You need to take care of your health.
Even if you're my husband, if you do something weird, I'll slap you!
I'm so glad it wasn't one of my sisters who met you instead...
Geez, I know you love me, so have some restraint for now...
I guess there's no helping it. Shall I "service" you tonight?
How about we set up a shop in a small room like this? We'll call it the Secret Shop.
I love you. No matter how many of my sisters there are that look like me, there's only one me that loves you in this world. No other.
No matter where I go, make sure to find me, okay...?
Lol, they added the money puns here as well? :p

:231:

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
No one has a screen shot? I don't want to play the surgeon. :p

Lol, they added the money puns here as well? :p

Yeah I'm kinda surprised we got the template before an actual gameplay screenshot or something.....

This is actually great though (No not in that sense. Just the fact that there is an official image of Anna looking straight to the screen for my 3D modelling project.) Now if only there was one of her facing the right direction.....

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah I'm kinda surprised we got the template before a screenshot or something.....

This is actually great though (No not in that sense. Just the fact that there is an official image of Anna looking straight to the screen for my 3D modelling project.) Now if only there was one of her facing the right direction.....
Well, there is that 3D viewer as well, where you ogle them can feed and dress them. :4pacman:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
The idiot streamer went and beat the whole game without checking the xenologue's chapters lol
Poor Anna

My Twitch account is being weird right now so if anyone wants to scream at the Streamer to go to the Xenologue and get Anna, here's your chance:

*possible spoilers*

http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
The idiot streamer went and beat the whole game without checking the xenologue's chapters lol
Poor Anna

My Twitch account is being weird right now so if anyone wants to scream at the Streamer to go to the Xenologue and get Anna, here's your chance:

*possible spoilers*

http://www.twitch.tv/hamayama
He beat the game already? It literally just came out! So this guy spent the past 2-3 days streaming this game nonstop? He had nothing better to do than to be all like "LAWL! Look at me, I got the game early so I'm gonna stream the whole thing because **** anyone who might've cared about the story! LAWL!"???
What a prick! He doesn't deserve Anna!
Gah, it's annoying how streamers and youtubers feel like they have to show off everything from the newest games before anyone else can get their hands on it just to get some cheap views. **** that noise!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So is this how Anna roughly looks like in that Fire Emblem Amie thing?

I just kinda went ahead and put her limbs together and whatnot. I guess I could have probably just looked it up but oh well....

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Ye gods but this thread's picked up on activity.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers for Fates as much as I can, but I really really really really want to see based merchant goddess in action. Be gentle, spoilers~ :3

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Well, there is that 3D viewer as well, where you ogle them can feed and dress them. :4pacman:

Fal stahp :054:
Fal stahp :4luigi:
Fal stahp :054:
Fal stahp :4luigi:

He beat the game already? It literally just came out! So this guy spent the past 2-3 days streaming this game nonstop? He had nothing better to do than to be all like "LAWL! Look at me, I got the game early so I'm gonna stream the whole thing because **** anyone who might've cared about the story! LAWL!"???
What a prick! He doesn't deserve Anna!
Gah, it's annoying how streamers and youtubers feel like they have to show off everything from the newest games before anyone else can get their hands on it just to get some cheap views. **** that noise!
You don't have to watch it.
Likewise, hopefully everyone has enough common sense to not talk about it outside of closed doors. :054:
Nothing really wrong with showing people what they want to see. And you may as well do it before people lose interest in wanting to know about a newly released game.
Reviewers do this exact same kinda thing. Difference is they don't stream it. But the basic practice of "play though game as soon as possible as quickly as possible" is still there. To maximize how many people see your review, you gotta put it out there ASAP.

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
....Source?
Well there's an image of Camille in a bikini for a new Summer scramble DLC like awakening around so I assume that people are looking into dlc right now

I censored the image with a curtain so don't worry

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Well there's an image of Camille in a bikini for a new Summer scramble DLC like awakening around so I assume that people are looking into dlc right now

I censored the image with a curtain so don't worry
And just like Tharja, that curtain makes it seem FAR lewder than it probably is originally.

DonkaFjord

Smash Lord
NNID
DonkaFjord
The template reminds me of the 2D animation software based on layering images. I get its basically the same thing but I wonder how long until someone inputs them into a form that software can take.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Anyone excited about the possibility of using Anna in a 5 vs. 5 war online? Yes, online battles are confirmed to be a thing for this game.

Top Bottom