• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
The red-haired heroine rides again!

TIME TO...

Um...

Sell the wares?

Cut the costs?

Ship the mails?

Drip the hails?

EDIT: TIME TO SHIP THE SALES!

That's our new motto~ :3

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'm actually seriously thinking that we need a catchphrase.

I propose "Time to ship the sales!" as a cute play on Robin's infamous one-liner, though I'm open to alternatives. :3

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
"Can't get enough of Anna, huh?" was the closest thing we have to a catchphrase right now. I'd like to think that it all started after I posted that screenshot of Anna's tutorial in PoR, way earlier in the thread.

:231:

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
So just watched gameplay for SMTxFE

So like, what’s wrong with it? It’s classic SMT gameplay mixed with FE weapon’s system and colorful aesthetic. It’s not that bad. I can understand not liking the tone or the idol stuff or the art style, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be a bad game which I see everyone saying. The pedigree surrounding it is a pretty fantastic. Radiant Historia, Devil Survivor, and SMT IV guys are working on it so I doubt it’s going to be bad.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

So like, what’s wrong with it? It’s classic SMT gameplay mixed with FE weapon’s system and colorful aesthetic. It’s not that bad. I can understand not liking the tone or the idol stuff or the art style, but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be a bad game which I see everyone saying. The pedigree surrounding it is a pretty fantastic. Radiant Historia, Devil Survivor, and SMT IV guys are working on it so I doubt it’s going to be bad.
The graphical style of the game isn't really my cup of tea, really. It was just a weird direction for the game to take given the franchises it is a crossover of, but I'm sure it's going to be good, especially after we info in the last few days.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero

2 ANIMU 4 MEH is the main complaint I hear

Which is ironic, because you have both SMT and FE elitists complaining about this in their home series by P3/4/5 and FE 13/14.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh yes, finally. I was worried that Charlotte had displaced her. Thank Goodness.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Didn't Anna have both in FE13?
True, she was adorable and awesome.

Gosh I really want to make a 3D model of her but there arent really many good front and side view poses of her anywhere.

And her Smash 3DS trophy isn't out yet either..... :/

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
I dig the hood thing she has going on

Better than more capes :p

EDIT:

This better be who I think it is

Last edited:

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
So uh, we can marry her again, right?
Actually I was wrong about her having no support
You can S support her, I found it in the audio files

Also you can pet her face in the amie thing

She doesn't have her own child, but she will have the MC's child

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Actually I was wrong about her having no support
You can S support her, I found it in the audio files

Also you can pet her face in the amie thing

She doesn't have her own child, but she will have the MC's child
Oh thank you, that's great to hear! I was about to throw away my 3DS.

not really but yeah

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
HEY GUYS I- HUECH! *coughs out moths*
Ech.... Wow I've been gone a while.
Just came over here to squee over Anna being confirmed in Fates. I haven't been following the Japanese release too much because I'd rather just wait till it releases here. Still it's great to see her confirmed. :D And we get to do that face touch thing with her. My weird dreams are coming true!

Is that a new class? What class do you suppose Anna is?
Also, how is it possible that they made Anna even cuter?!?! It's too much! :joyful:

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I believe much of the cuteness has to do with her outfit :D
The Trickster outfit was quite a deal silly IMO
This new outfit, on the other hand, has a pleasant roundness and subdued colors. Also dat waist-hip ratio.
As for the face, the eyes seem less oval, and the mouth seems lower and more expressive. CUTENESS AHOY!
ALSO GLAD WE CAN S SUPPORT
MOVE OVER CAMILLA

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII

Time to d-d-d-duel
Where can I buy this ONE card? I only need this one.

I believe much of the cuteness has to do with her outfit :D
The Trickster outfit was quite a deal silly IMO
This new outfit, on the other hand, has a pleasant roundness and subdued colors. Also dat waist-hip ratio.
As for the face, the eyes seem slightly rounder, and the mouth seems lower and more expressive. CUTENESS AHOY!
ALSO GLAD WE CAN S SUPPORT
MOVE OVER CAMILLA
Is it me or do the colors of the character portraits look more vibrant than in Awakening? It's strange because as far as I know, Robin and Lucina look to have the same portraits from Awakening but everyone else looks..... shinier. I like it.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Is it me or do the colors of the character portraits look more vibrant than in Awakening? It's strange because as far as I know, Robin and Lucina look to have the same portraits from Awakening but everyone else looks..... shinier. I like it.
It wouldn't be surprising! I, too, like it, HOWEVER, I have also noticed the shadows / shading more for some reason.
Also just noticed those little lines below Anna's eyes. :D

ALSO SOMEONE GET ON MAKING A NEW LITTLE SUPPORT ICON FOR ANNA'S FATES LOOK I WOULD TOTES PUT IT IN SIGNATURE. PLS.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
It wouldn't be surprising! I, too, like it, HOWEVER, I have also noticed the shadows / shading more for some reason.
Also just noticed those little lines below Anna's eyes. :D

ALSO SOMEONE GET ON MAKING A NEW LITTLE SUPPORT ICON FOR ANNA'S FATES LOOK I WOULD TOTES PUT IT IN SIGNATURE. PLS.
Yeah ther- what? Hm, I guess this place is doing video ads that play on their own. That's strange....
There seems to be a lot more shading on these portraits and the colors pop out more. It's delicious!

Also I'm glad Roy came back. Already so many Fire Emblem characters. Might as well add a few more amiright.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Also I'm glad Roy came back. Already so many Fire Emblem characters. Might as well add a few more amiright.
If FE gets huge in sales etc. Nintendo could hit us up with a fighter ala Pokemon and Pokken.
But in the mean time let's add more to Smash!

Captain Shwampy

Smash Master
Im watching a japanese stream right now

Will search for what class anna will be once the streamer finds her

Top Bottom