• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

D

Deleted member

I still don't get it...

Doesn't Anna just sell you items?

Or are they unrelated and they tied in the RNG to her in order to personify it?

Its also debatable whether she (or Lucina) can even beat out Chrom. Chrom has the most support of any FE13 character. I wonder how much support Chrom would have had if he was not "bland" (although he gets outshined by My Unit and Lucina in FE13, I am talking more about him being another blue-haired swordsmen who is mercenary-like).

Chrom is far from Merc-like in my eyes. He's a prince isn't he?

I'm actually quite confident Lucina can beat out Chrom given her worldwide popularity.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Fire Emblem + Dynasty Warriors. Don't care if it's technically not a fighting game, that would be neato.
You know... I get the feeling you're very easily trolled. I didn't intend to start a flame war, or to "debuff" your character. This isn't some sort of election or political campaign. Hell, like Chrono said, the Roster's likely been settled by now. Fire Emblem X Soul Calibur anyone?
I can usually distinguish between trolling and sincerity :3
I would like a fighting game, but if I had my choice of dev time between those or another crossover being made?
I would choose Fire Emblem X Legend of Zelda. . . you know why.
HEY WAIT ISN'T THIS A DISCUSSION FOR FE GENERAL? But neither do I want to go to that rotten thread, so I probably shouldn't respond at all about off-topic things.

Did someone mention taunts? I personally think one of her taunts should have her flipping a coin or something(maybe tossing the coin in the air, then spinning and catching it). Maybe have her say "CHA-CHING!" when she does it. Another taunt should involve that fist-pump thing she does when she KOs an enemy while using a sword. IMHO her FS should be Lethality, perhaps with a bow. I could also see her not being affected by terrain.
Oh, yeah, Anna, almost forgot. I'm just worried about finding the happy medium between saying lines all the time and being annoying or lines being used too sparingly.
So how about that Levin sword and staffs? I feel like most of her moveset should be based off of the Trickster, if not all, but you can have skills from different classes, so I would be fine with Lethality, I know she (and Morgan) got it before switching back.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Yes I'd like Anna's bust

I wonder how much support Chrom would have had if he was not "bland"
Well I'm not sure about everyone else, but standing out more would help bring in more dedicated supporters to the character. Hell, I'd support him if he was different enough. But at the moment, the character is easily the strongest case of "expected but not wanted" I've seen. People may support him, but there are rarely people that are hardcore supporters.

D

Deleted member

Yes I'd like Anna's bust

Well I'm not sure about everyone else, but standing out more would help bring in more dedicated supporters to the character. Hell, I'd support him if he was different enough. But at the moment, the character is easily the strongest case of "expected but not wanted" I've seen. People may support him, but there are rarely people that are hardcore supporters.
Yeah, I think Horsetail's the only one who's come out to say that he genuinely likes Chrom.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Chrom is far from Merc-like in my eyes. He's a prince isn't he?

I'm actually quite confident Lucina can beat out Chrom given her worldwide popularity.
Chrom definitely has a mercenary-like aesthetic for his design, and he pretty much acts more soldier/mercenary-like despite being royalty (likes to go camping, and has a band of soldiers who protect his citizenry).

Also, Lucina's popularity is not far more pronounced than Chrom's. Lucina was the most popular female character in the Japanese FE13 poll, while Chrom ranked as the most popular male character. Even in the North American poll which grouped the male and female characters together, Chrom was still within the Top 5, and Lucina was listed as being "Marth", so she could have very well have gotten votes for people who really did think she was Melee/Brawl's Marth (whom is incredibly popular as a Smash Bros. fighter in the US).

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Oh, yeah, Anna, almost forgot. I'm just worried about finding the happy medium between saying lines all the time and being annoying or lines being used too sparingly.
So how about that Levin sword and staffs? I feel like most of her moveset should be based off of the Trickster, if not all, but you can have skills from different classes, so I would be fine with Lethality, I know she (and Morgan) got it before switching back.
Yeah, IMO most of her abilities should come from the Thief, Trickster, and Assassin classes. Levin Sword is a must, and she could have some sort of stave as part of her moveset.

and since we're probably not getting Master Knight Anna, I'd say bust.
Hehe...bust....

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I still don't get it... Doesn't Anna just sell you items?
No, she is a playable character that has really good stats/growth and luck skills in FE13, her sisters sell items, and not ONE of them is a trickster class, our Anna is a little special.

D

Deleted member

No, she is a playable character that has really good stats/growth and luck skills in FE13, her sisters sell items, and not ONE of them is a trickster class, our Anna is a little special.
So the RNG Goddess deal is recent?

I though she was known as that prior to FE13.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I still don't get it...

It's fanon. These are the people that turn random no-name bosses like Glass, Batta, and Gheb into complete badasses.

She also runs most of the system related stuff(like suspending, and the link arena in the GBA games), so that might have something to do with it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I still don't get it...

Anna is mostly a merchant, also appearing in some games when you're about to suspend the game as well as appearing in the Tellius games' tutorials.

That doesn't have much to do with her being known as the RNG goddess, though.

I do remember, however, that when Anna was confirmed to be a recruitable character in Awakening, lots of people, notably on Serenes Forest forums, joked that Anna would be purposely overpowered due to being the RNG goddess and such.

Like I said before, I have no idea why is she given such treatment, but it's not uncommon to see Anna mentioned as the RNG goddess.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, I think Horsetail's the only one who's come out to say that he genuinely likes Chrom.
More like he thinks that we need Chrom to highlight the success of Fire Emblem: Awakening, though in the long run that's a pretty bad idea considering the character doesn't offer anything to the table. Hell, that's probably why people are jumping ship and moving onto Anna, Lucina, and Robin.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
More like he thinks that we need Chrom to highlight the success of Fire Emblem: Awakening, though in the long run that's a pretty bad idea considering the character doesn't offer anything to the table. Hell, that's probably why people are jumping ship and moving onto Anna, Lucina, and Robin.
To be fair this has really only been happening at SmashBoards. At GameFAQs, they still have Chrom as the premier choice for a FE13 character for whatever reason (probably because he has had far more exposure and/or the belief that he is the single most likely character for Smash 4).

What's also interesting (or amusing) is that Chrom and Zoroark are pretty close to one another in Shortie's poll, and that's even with Zoroark basically being a "failed mascot" and Chrom's game just having been released recently in the West (which Zoroark's prominence in Pokemon was years ago).

D

Deleted member

shinpichu said:
Hehe...bust....
Meh I'm gay, so it's not like I view her like that.
Habanero said:
Not to knock on Horsetail, but I find it to be a really shallow reason to support a character based on a game being successful. In that case, if the character is as bland as Chrom, flourish the game with Assist Trophies, music, etc, but we don't need to involve Chrom.
ChronoBound said:
To be fair this has really only been happening at SmashBoards. At GameFAQs, they still have Chrom as the premier choice for a FE13 character for whatever reason (probably because he has had far more exposure and/or the belief that he is the single most likely character for Smash 4).
The bolded needs to die out as soon as possible. There is no way someone can honestly compare Chrom's resume to that of the likes of Mewtwo, King K. Rool, Ridley, etc and say that he's above those characters. Saying that Chrom is the most likely newcomer on Smashboards will receive strong scrutiny because it's implying that recentness and sales should be all that's required for a character to get in, when we can't even prove either are deciding factors.
ChronoBound said:
What's also interesting (or amusing) is that Chrom and Zoroark are pretty close to one another in Shortie's poll, and that's even with Zoroark basically being a "failed mascot" and Chrom's game just having been released recently in the West (which Zoroark's prominence in Pokemon was years ago).
Strangely enough, Zoroark has been increasing at a fast pace lately (as has Krystal), have already passed Shulk and are set to surpass Chrom sometimes soon. Not sure about Krystal other than possible pre-E3 2013 fever but Zoroark's increase might be attributed to two things:
- Supporters who want the character for who Zoroark is rather than the expectations for him are finally coming out of the woodwork, but aren't vocal about it knowing his chance are gone (or at least seriously depreciated).
- That it's basically support for a Pokémon newcomer in general.

The gap between Chrom and Roy are increasing as well, indicating that Chrom is reaching a ceiling of his support (Mega Man has also been experiencing this as Mewtwo is starting to catch up).

To bring this all back to Anna, I think the Chrom's wagon is not only very shallow, but is also very susceptible to breaking at any time. Really, the majority of his supporters just support him based on the expectations of him getting in and would rather have another character. One way that can break the Chrom wagon barring a deconfirmation is if Sakurai mentions something in regards to commenting positively on females. Something like this (assuming Palutena is confirmed at E3):

X Interviewer: (Smash 4's name) had a fantastic trailer. The characters were incredibly exciting to see around and it's great that you're breaking new grounds with the game play. So I have to say, what was your favorite part of this trailer?

Sakurai: The trailer was very exciting to make as we had so many ways to approach it. One character I especially liked working with was Palutena. Females, if done right, can bring in an unique style that other characters can't replicate. Palutena's personality and how she plays in the game is unique from anything I could make from any other newcomers.
Pretty much if Sakurai comments positively in females like he did in Brawl, Chrom is going to seriously depreciate as his so-call "supporters" move on to other females, like Anna, Lucina, Lyn, Micaiah, etc. Of course this will make the Fire Emblem speculation scene a lot worse than it is now.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I skimmed through the last number of pages that have been going back and forth and I noticed that many are saying stuff but aren't backing their claims up with sources.

Honestly, I'm getting a little fed up by hearing people saying "Anna is popular in Japan, No wait she isn't, she is popular in the west though, No wait she isn't either, though she is popular by smash fans, No wait it's the Fire Emblem fans after all, oh no she isn't popular at all" or "Anna is this or that in some random unsourced Japanese/non-Japanese website therefore she is or isn't likely". Can you guys PUH-LEEZE back up your claims with sources and proof so we don't have to go back and forth with these petty arguments?

This is one of the reasons why I don't mention in the Layton support thread that Masahiro Sakurai and Akihiro Hino are good friends since though I have heard it from many people here. No one has given me any sources of proof where this gets suggested or stated, so I don't want to go around claiming things and giving people false hopes only to get it crushed when it is confirmed that it isn't true.

And this is directed at both sides (Before I get the anti-Anna activists whining at me that the pro-Anna's aren't doing it either). Seriously, just give me your sources, even if they prove to be anti-Anna. At least I will get a better understanding of what her place is so I wouldn't give myself false hope for the character or be overconfident on her chances or anything. I'm already feeling very low on the chances of the likes of Layton, Mallo and Kururin etc. So don't give me false hopes.

But if Anna really is as unlikely as you guys claim than oh well then... at least all I can do is hope. After all. Toon Link was also treated as the most unlikeliest thing ever (for shallow reasons though) by Smash and Zelda fans alike during the Brawl days only for them to be proven wrong when he was confirmed to be playable. The same thing may end up being for Anna. You never know.

That's just my stance. All I'm asking for is sources and links with proof where we actually get to see the stuff going on you claim is going on, that's all. From both the pro and anti-Anna people.

For those of you who do back up their claims with sources that I may didn't notice. That's great, keep it up. This isn't directed at you then.
And if I happened to make the same mistake then my apologies.

Sorry for the little rant here, just had to get that out there.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I like how this thread flourished into activity on being bumped once by Kiwi. :awesome:

ssbHex

Smash Apprentice
Anna is an absolutely great idea. I fully support this character.

It's truly difficult to choose characters when it comes to Fire Emblem. Marth is a shoe-in, but who else? We usually have to consider who's most popular, who has been in Smash already, and who's recent. I always worry about FE representation in Smash because in order for new characters to join it's possible for older ones to be cut. And no one likes cuts. But without cuts, we could have Marth, Roy and Ike as the only FE characters for every Smash game from here on out, because no one wants cuts, and there may not be enough room for more FE characters. If that were the case, that would be a tough situation to get out of. I mean, imagine cutting Marth now. I don't think it'd go over well.

I think in general, it's best for each series to be represented by characters that are recurring and representational of as many of the games as possible.

It's for this reason that I support Anna.

Since Fire Emblem as a whole isn't about anyone in particular, there isn't a definite face of the series, it's very difficult. Marth has become somewhat of the face, since he was the original. I think including Marth and Anna would be perfect representation of the series, as they are the most universal. Marth for his status as the original protagonist and sort of face of the series, and Anna because she is recurring(and so damn cute). This would in my opinion alleviate any need to modernize the cast in future games, unless there was huge demand for a new guy.

Of course, there are characters who are very popular who are difficult to exclude as well. Imagine Anna getting in over Roy? That may not go well. And like all of you, he's my boy too.

But I can honestly say I would be satisfied with just Marth and Anna as representations for Fire Emblem in the Smash Bros. series from SSB4 onward for those reasons.

Note: I'm not suggesting FE will continue only to get 2 reps each game. I think it's highly likely to get 3 this time around, maybe 4 if we're lucky.

D

Deleted member

Pretty much if Sakurai comments positively in females like he did in Brawl, Chrom is going to seriously depreciate as his so-call "supporters" move on to other females, like Anna, Lucina, Lyn, Micaiah, etc. Of course this will make the Fire Emblem speculation scene a lot worse than it is now.
I don't particularly see why having more supporters for female characters would make discussion any worse than it already is. It just means we'll have more waifufags floating around, but the bias and bull**** is already here.

I skimmed through the last number of pages that have been going back and forth and I noticed that many of us are saying stuff but aren't backing their claims up with sources.

Honestly, I'm getting a little fed up by hearing people saying "Anna is popular in Japan, No wait she isn't, she is popular in the west though, No wait she isn't either, though she is popular by smash fans, No wait it's the Fire Emblem fans after all, oh no she isn't popular at all" or "Anna is this or that in some random unsourced Japanese/non-Japanese website therefore she is or isn't likely". Can you guys PUH-LEEZE back up your claims with sources and proof so we don't have to go back and forth with these petty arguments?

This is one of the reasons why I don't mention in the Layton support thread that Masahiro Sakurai and Akihiro Hino are good friends since though I have heard it from many people here. No one has given me any sources of proof where this gets suggested or stated, so I don't want to go around claiming things and giving people false hopes only to get it crushed when it is confirmed that it isn't true.

And this is directed at both sides (Before I get the anti-Anna activists whining at me that the pro-Anna's aren't doing it either). Seriously, just give me your sources, even if they prove to be anti-Anna. At least I will get a better understanding of what her place is so I wouldn't give myself false hope for the character or be overconfident on her chances or anything. I'm already feeling very low on the chances of the likes of Layton, Mallo and Kururin etc. So don't give me false hopes.

But if Anna really is as unlikely as you guys claim than oh well then... at least all I can do is hope. After all. Toon Link was also treated as the most unlikeliest thing ever (for shallow reasons though) by Smash and Zelda fans alike during the Brawl days only for them to be proven wrong when he was confirmed to be playable. The same thing may end up being for Anna. You never know.

That's just my stance. All I'm asking for is sources and links with proof where we actually get to see the stuff going on you claim is going on, that's all. From both the pro and anti-Anna people.

For those of you who do back up their claims with sources that I may didn't notice. That's great, keep it up. This isn't directed at you then.
And if I happened to make the same mistake then my apologies.

Sorry for the little rant here, just had to get that out there.
THANK YOU!

I seriously can't like this post enough times.

As I said before, Japan is everyone's wild card when it comes to arguments because it's something that most users can't disprove, so when just bringing it up, people are immediately forced to back down.

A similar thing happened with Lyn vs. Micaiah. People claiming that Micaiah was super popular here, and that she had a huge fanbase in Japan, and that Lyn's fanbase had died out. So I run a poll across the web, and realize that Lyn STILL outshines Micaiah, whose Western fanbase is still meek. Now, I have no idea about the Japanese fanbase for either one, as I haven't come across any valid and general sources, however, I at least know that neither is hated as they both have plenty of fan-art coming from the West.

The only thing I'm sure of in Japan is that Lucina is widely popular there too. Not entirely sure if moreso than Chrom, but considering Japan's Moe culture, and how Lucina outshines him here, I'd probably be she surpasses him there as well.

Like I said before, next time someone uses Japan as a valid source without backing it up, I'll just take it as a concession, because by now it's just gotten really annoying. You guys can post moospeak, it's fine, all of us know how to use Google Translate and are using Chrome. A few of us know a little Moonspeak, so it's fine.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I would say an official poll done by Intelligent Systems having Anna only has the 13th most popular FEMALE character in FE13 (who knows where she would rank if she was competing with the male characters too), is a good source to assess her Japanese popularity.

Secondly, back during pre-Brawl, I was yelled at for saying Wolf and Toon Link were very highly requested in Japan (by the Krystal and Midna supporters), yet guess which characters got in?

The fact is that there is very few characters the Japanese have a high interest in seeing playable this time.

Their list pretty much consists of Mewtwo, Roy, Mega Man, K. Rool, Palutena, Shulk, Chrom, Zoroark, and a "Tales character".

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I would say an official poll done by Intelligent Systems having Anna only has the 13th most popular FEMALE character in FE13 (who knows where she would rank if she was competing with the male characters too), is a good source to assess her Japanese popularity.
I still would like to see that poll for myself Chrono, not that I don't believe you. Its just that these arguments have been going all over the place with all sorts of claims people are making to the point where I'm not sure who to trust anymore. I can imagine it being true that Anna isn't as popular as most of the other Fire Emblem characters. But I still want to see these sources in order to get a good idea of where exactly she falls in.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not doubting Chrono's claims, but a link to the poll would be welcome to the OP.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I still would like to see that poll for myself Chrono, not that I don't believe you. Its just that these arguments have been going all over the place with all sorts of claims people are making to the point where I'm not sure who to trust anymore. I can imagine it being true that Anna isn't as popular as most of the other Fire Emblem characters. But I still want to see these sources in order to get a good idea of where exactly she falls in.
Well, there is two polls:

This poll was a poll that ran in Nintendo Dream (Japan's equivalent of Nintendo Power):
http://serenesforest.net/fe13/img/fe13poll.jpg

In this poll she ranked 17th.

Here is the poll that separated the characters by male and female:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/fe/kakusei_bk/kekka/index.html

Here Anna ranked as the 13th most popular female in FE13.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So Anna isn't popular enough in Japan? Well, in that case, we have to find out if Sakurai likes her . Pretty impossible task...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
So Anna isn't popular enough in Japan? Well, in that case, we have to find out if Sakurai likes her . Pretty impossible task...
Chrom and Lucina are ranked far higher in those polls. Heck, Chrom is higher than Lucina in the one poll that grouped male and female characters together.

As I said before, popularity will do nothing for Anna this time except Assist Trophy status. The only way she will get in as a playable character this time is if the idea came to Sakurai already, or was suggested to him by Intelligent Systems. In the long-term though, Anna has some good prospects for Smash 5 if she manages to keep being popular and continue to make playable roles in future FE titles.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Thank you for providing sources Chrono. While this is quite discouraging, it is nice to know she is at least in the top 20/15 in these poll's. I suppose Anna needs some more games where she is playable or just some more fan support in general. Maybe her ship for smash 4 has sailed then. I guess only the future and Intelligent Systems future plans with her will tell...

D

Deleted member

Again, how many times to I have to bring up that popularity only helped Marth?
Neither Roy nor Ike got in due to popularity.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Again, how many times to I have to bring up that popularity only helped Marth?
Neither Roy nor Ike got in due to popularity.
I already said that Anna getting in this time would only happen as a result of an idea Sakurai came up with himself or through Intelligent Systems.

The thing is that this time Sakurai is faced with a different dillemma than the one he was faced with during pre-Brawl.

During pre-Brawl, Sakurai's problem was that he wanted one FE newcomer, but was unsure who to put in because there had been a whole bunch of new lords created after Roy, so he went to IS for their advice on the matter. They suggested Ike to him, and the rest was history.

With Roy, when Sakurai went to IS for permission to use a second FE character as a clone for Marth, he got a sneak peak at FE6 while he visited, and thought Roy's fire sword made him stand out more than other choices for a Marth clone.

The thing is that:
1. There have only been two lords created since Brawl.
2. Those two lords don't stand out much relative to the FE characters that are already in.
3. There is a strong demand for a FE character that was already cut (Roy), and there would certainly be a very large outcry if he cut another one (Ike).
4. Sakurai (or IS) may want to give FE13 some sort of recognition in playable form.

Aside from Marth and his buddies, no other FE characters get revisited after their two-game arc is done. While, Roy could be revisited via a FE6 remake, or Ike via Priam/Paris, if the story for FE13 is really wrapped up (which it seems to be), then Chrom/Lucina don't have the possibility of being revisited.

Sakurai bringing up the problem of future utility in regards to FE characters (that they end up becoming "old news" a few years after their game is released), could be what leads IS to bring up the idea of Anna to Sakurai, whom is guaranteed to make future appearances in FE games, and will probably have some sort of playable role in future FE game considering she was well-received as one.

However, this scenario is contingent on a whole lot of "what ifs".

The problem is that all of FE13's main actors don't bring anything new to the table, and to just put in a character for the sake of repping FE13 despite the character not really standing out would be a bad move in the long-run for Sakurai.

CombustingFetus

Smash Rookie
The cool thing about Anna is that if she were to get in, she wouldn't just be representing FE13. Instead she would be a great rep for the entirety of Fire Emblem.

I'm also a big fan of adding as many female characters as possible, Smash is a sausage fest.

D

Deleted member

Chrom and Lucina are ranked far higher in those polls. Heck, Chrom is higher than Lucina in the one poll that grouped male and female characters together.
I just noticed something there.
Lucina is actually much higher than Chrom on the poll. She's on there twice; once as herself and the other as "Marth", both receiving quite a lot of votes. Put them together, she topples Chrom.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Seeing the fact Anna is in the 17/13th place out of 60/25 characters she competed with is still pretty good if you ask me... Now that I think about it...

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I just noticed something there.
Lucina is actually much higher than Chrom on the poll. She's on there twice; once as herself and the other as "Marth", both receiving quite a lot of votes. Put them together, she topples Chrom.
There could have been a lot of people who voted for Marth because they really thought Marth of legend (the Marth of Melee/Brawl and prior FE games). The kanji for Marth is listed simply as Marth not "Marth".

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
There could have been a lot of people who voted for Marth because they really thought Marth of legend (the Marth of Melee/Brawl and prior FE games). The kanji for Marth is listed simply as Marth not "Marth".
I know I did when I voted on a FE poll. I thought that Marth from Awakening was the same Marth from previous games. Had I actually PLAYED Awakening first, I would have chosen Henry or Donnel.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Wasn't she 5th place in Nintendo's facebook poll?
Could you show us that poll? I'd like to see it if that's true. :) Not that I don't believe you, I just want to see against which other characters she was up and all.

I'm thinking of continuing Anna's other animation ideas. As well as making some fan art of her, would you guys like to see it if I did do it?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm thinking of continuing Anna's other animation ideas. As well as making some fan art of her, would you guys like to see it if I did do it?
Any contribution to the OP is always welcome! :)

If you're gonna do some fan art for Anna, I could add it to the OP with proper credit given. Weren't you the one who did the Lyn and Ashley fan art before?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Any contribution to the OP is always welcome! :)

If you're gonna do some fan art for Anna, I could add it to the OP with proper credit given. Weren't you the one who did the Lyn and Ashley fan art before?
Yup, I liked how Lyn turned out but I wasn't very happy how Ashley turned out though. I'll try and attempt getting the Lyn quality with Anna hopefully.

Top Bottom