• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vintage Silent Spectre Combo

tsetse

Smash Lord
SS is a great falcon no doubt but, ISAI is the best Falcon hands down. This is recognized worldwide. I do realize Isai don't play anymore but, he is the best.

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
IMO SS is more combo/red-mind that Isai and have more Tech Skill... Isai was the best in his time... but know is the Time for the New Generation like Scar and Jeff (SS)

tsetse

Smash Lord
Yes SS is great. Scar is good. But there is only one ISAI, countless team wins with Ken and wins against PC CHU AZEN and KEN in Tourney to discount. ISAI is the best Falcon ever in retrospect. It is like saying Kobe is better than Jordan; that just aint true. Different eras and Falcon Metagame revolves around ISAI. I take nothing from SS , scar not really proven himself yet, but ISAI is a legend.

Falcon Dittos mean nothing if it is not a final in a tourney. ISAI is the ultimate sandbagger, known fact. Anyways i do appreciate the fox illusion grab SS pulls of in the vid. I am an SS fan BTW.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Isai was the best in his time, I personally think that Darkrain surpassed him and that Darkrain is by far the best falcon playing Smash right now. I don't think SS is nearly as good as Darkrain, but over the past month I've been watching his vids and he looked like he was rusty about a month ago but right now he is looking very fast and very smart. Much respect.

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
I saw a video for SS and Hes is Better in MindGames and Tech-Skill that Other CF... He use more Pivot and other thinks that other people doesnt have any Idea how to use... I take all the Advance Techniques... and use with CF... That is the reason why he is the best for me ^^

Scar

#HarveyDent
Then watch Darkrain. Cactuar is immeasurably better vs Falcon than any Fox SS has played, and M2K is M2K, so don't think that since SS wins that makes him better. Smash is about relativity.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Is it just me, or does Darkrain not try as much as other Falcon mains to record and output a lot of videos of himself?

Bailey

Smash Hero
I saw a video for SS and Hes is Better in MindGames and Tech-Skill that Other CF... He use more Pivot and other thinks that other people doesnt have any Idea how to use... I take all the Advance Techniques... and use with CF... That is the reason why he is the best for me ^^
um wow

I think Scar is the best. That is my UNBIASED OPINION ON THAT

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SS is so good these days. Players get better. It's evident he's getting better and better as timestamps of videos prove.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Is it just me, or does Darkrain not try as much as other Falcon mains to record and output a lot of videos of himself?
Actually I don't really think SS does that either, he has TheWaffle to do it for him. I don't know anyone who pumps out vids of themselves more than I do.

Jiano still owns most of the Darkrain footage on yt.

Love you too, Bailey.

Kike_Ichigo

Smash Cadet
I really lioke both o them... they have different styles and differents forms to play against the same Character but remember the player is made for his oponent if my oponent do more Shine then Grab I use more shild but if my player do more grab then shine... I will camp and grab more... the East and the West have different styles cause have different people... is my opinion... xD

hoopspr226

Smash Journeyman
Then watch Darkrain. Cactuar is immeasurably better vs Falcon than any Fox SS has played, and M2K is M2K, so don't think that since SS wins that makes him better. Smash is about relativity.
SS came closer to beating Mango than M2K did in their most recent sets. Thi s means SS is better.

:laugh:

(Half-serious)

tsetse

Smash Lord
Wow an actual discussion on the Falcon boards..... its been a long while.

cykofox

Smash Ace
I agree with Scar. SS is soo good, but Darkrain is so **** smart. Watching Darkrain play live iz whole nother thing.

Scar

#HarveyDent
And I'd just like to ask everyone to please note that I have been playing Smash for less than 2 years, I do not suck at this game but in comparison to SS and Darkrain I am simply not there yet. However give me time and you're gonna have to watch out.

Also I think if I MM'd SS a month ago I would have ***** him. Right now uhhhhhh no.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I think it was that SS was rustier a month ago. I remember seeing some vids of him from about that time ago, and he definitely did not seem as good as he is now.

tsetse

Smash Lord
ISAI in teams was the best bar none. taking out Azen and chu by himself sometimes.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
And I'd just like to ask everyone to please note that I have been playing Smash for less than 2 years, I do not suck at this game but in comparison to SS and Darkrain I am simply not there yet. However give me time and you're gonna have to watch out.

Also I think if I MM'd SS a month ago I would have ***** him. Right now uhhhhhh no.
LOL 2 year johns. None of that ****. Not when I have a year and a half johns. New falcons got this. and by new falcons I mean you.

Edit: Reaver, name other falcon mains besides a select few who get vids out for themselves alot. I haven't seen a new vid of rayzorium, not that many of Ali, hardly any G@BE as far as I know, and me personally all my vids are almost a year old if that not that old. All the other falcons who I didn't name or aren't as famous don't release "that many" vids either.

It is more like other people record them and stuff. I doubt silentspectre thinks "I should get my stuff recorded," he is just recorded cause he places high and plus, people want to see matches so others record him. Same with Darkrain and I guess others. I am guilty of wanting some vids to be uploaded but eh.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol It's not johns it's just that I know that there are some things that I don't yet know, or don't yet know how to properly use. I am nowhere near my limit.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
ss was looking a little rusty from when barlw came out up until like a month ago.

but i've played him at every tourney i've been to. LOL

and i bet i'll have to play him this weekend again.
wish me luck? lol

Bailey

Smash Hero
You can argue about who is the best Falcon now but really you have to rely on placings because those are basically the best way to prove.

"X is so good!" - noob (99.9875% of SWF)

"X has been better then Y recently when it comes to tournaments, but there are a lot of variables involved." - someone who does not fit previous category.

Also the people who have a brain stem know who is the best so this argument is basically raising the 4 peoples post count. = D

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
You can argue about who is the best Falcon now but really you have to rely on placings because those are basically the best way to prove.

"X is so good!" - noob (99.9875% of SWF)

"X has been better then Y recently when it comes to tournaments, but there are a lot of variables involved." - someone who does not fit previous category.

Also the people who have a brain stem know who is the best so this argument is basically raising the 4 peoples post count. = D
well falcon dittos are really fun to watch.
so i'm down to see them mm LOL

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
lol It's not johns it's just that I know that there are some things that I don't yet know, or don't yet know how to properly use. I am nowhere near my limit.
You are near the good competition. Them + 2 years is plenty of time, but your right not exactly a john, but I like the word anyways. I am still holding on to year and a half johns.
Cause we all know it is me right? Or darkrain. v_v

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
You are near the good competition. Them + 2 years is plenty of time, but your right not exactly a john, but I like the word anyways. I am still holding on to year and a half johns.

Cause we all know it is me right? Or darkrain. v_v
well after a certain amount of time, people stop improving (or slow down anyway)
unless you keep playing new people around or above your level.
that's what i think, anyway.

scar should go to WCSL and play us there lol

jugfingers

Smash Champion
I think darkrain is far more consistent than SS.

but jeff is crazier and when he goes into his supersaiyan mode he does weird **** that no one else is capable of.

Top Bottom