• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vilt's Drive to RoM 2! 1 possible SPOT!

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alrighty bros, here I go again. Vilt's driving to RoM 2! and I wanted to coordinate this better then my drive to TO5, which I ended up not knowing who I was taking till the day before. xD

Either way, this is going to be a LONG drive and expensive drive (Tolls) for that fact, I am bringing NisP aka Vilt's girl because she will keep me awake through the whole thing. If her parents don't let her come then you bro need to keep me up and that opens another spot in my car too.

Getting lost is not going to happen with me cause I have driven up to NY and back so many times in my life that I know the whole way there and anyone with a GPS is welcome to bring it in case of traffic detours we may need to take even though I know a couple of other ways to NY.

My car is amazing on Gas. Ask Karn. I filled the tank in Mebane NC (Fifteen minutes outside of Chapel Hill) and made it to Toasty's house, with about 2 gallons left. <-- Good **** right? xD

If possible and if Pbros are willing to help out. I have no problem in seeing what I can do about renting a van or if someone knows someone who will loan them the van, I have no problem with getting it an oil change, making sure it is travel ready, and they get back in the same condition I took it in.

Housing: If anyone can find someone to house us or if RoM 2 is providing any kind of housing or cheap hotels, I am willing to pay as well.

Leaving: I plan on leaving the day before (Friday) and being back on Monday night after PP has won the whole thing. So if you wanna come plan around my plans and everything will be straight. The minute I take off, I am not turning back around.

So you bros need to speak up if you wanna go and see what we can do about taking as much NC as we can. Not only that, we got to represent bros.

Cars!

ROM!
Seven's: PP, Lozr, Seven, Dark Hart, Karn (FULL)

Vilt's: Vilt, Nisp, Moo, DJRome (1 possible spot)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Get this stuff figured out quickly, bros.

I gotta start asking for housing soon, and I'd like for all of us to stay somewhere together.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Vilt keep me in mind bro, I missed out on TO5 :/

By this time I actually won't be broke lol

Edit: I might end up driving myself, I dunno yet I'll let you know ASAP.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Wanting to go and actually going is a big difference here.

If you know you are ABSOLUTELY going, I would like to know.

Moophobia I know you got the money and that sick GPS so I will be glad to take you.

Anyone know somebody chill who has a van? :O

Edit: And I'm not saying that I'm just taking rich people just that....Behr you never ask your dad and this trip is gonna cost a good amount.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im a practice more with foxy at state, and if i feel i can compete, ill go, u will know by this weekend

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just as a reminder, Seven, Karn, LoZR, and I are confirmed for Seven's car for this. We have one spot left I think.

Get this organized Vilt.

Btw I have housing for us.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol you have to remind me a lot.

Yeah I think I have all of us, Vilt. I'll check again to be absolutely sure each of us are fine. I'm not too worried, but it'll probably be a little cramped because lots of other OOS'ers will be there.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
I thought I was that last spot?...
Lol you have to remind me a lot.

Yeah I think I have all of us, Vilt. I'll check again to be absolutely sure each of us are fine. I'm not too worried, but it'll probably be a little cramped because lots of other OOS'ers will be there.
Maybe we should have lists of who's going with who in the OP just so we can avoid confusion like this.

Wish I could go to this, but I've got family johns for that weekend. Best of luck to the NC bros that are going.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If Cash Mooney(Eikelmann or whatever) goes with you Vilt, then he knows the area well and can get us **** housing.

My car(as far as I know)....(maybe Seven's car....actually yeah, Seven's car):

me, seven, lozr, dark hart, karn

this should be right

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Ok, I need some info on this. I found all of NC housing for this, like I said I would

DJ wants to know everyone who is coming. Like a list of names and everything.

So lets see....3 cars going to this, right?

Vilt, PP, and Seven. Thats at least 15 spots.

Also, apparently omni is going and can bring a big van with 10 spots.

Is that definite, Omni?

Assuming I'm also riding with NC to this, I'd be flying into Raleigh. Not sure how thats going to work out though.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey good deal.

So get him to post and stuff. I texted him and will call him today if he doesn't do something soon lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ugh doesn't he listen to you at all about this? I don't want to bother him ALL of the time until this gets sorted out. That'll take a bit.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Sorry bros. Work is kicking me in the ***. Unlike Dr. PP, I can't just win tourneys for money to go places. I gotta work my butt off.

Cash Mooney, You are riding with me. Hopefully I can get you from the airport or I can see if Karn might for me. It's just Seven's and my Car. PP is riding with Seven.

So this is how it goes from my understanding

Seven's Car: PP, Lozr, Karn, Dark Hart, and Seven xD

Vilt's Car: Vilt, Cash Mooney, NisP (I have two spots left.)

Also anyone know Omni got a van for the bros and I am driving it or did is he taking his own peeps in the van?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Vilt get on again tomorrow to make sure everyone knows about this that wants to go has a chance to say so.

Omni isn't going to this.

I think(if I remember correctly) Moophobia wants to go.

Top Bottom