• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vilt's Drive to RoM 2! 1 possible SPOT!

DJRome

Smash Hero
well in the back room you said you had room for rom2 lyke when i first got there the munkaid talk was laters

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
To ride with Vilt? Agg

I'll just pick him up. My parents already dislike this idea.

also, lol why is this discussion in this thread?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So it's now the "Vilt's driving people" thread? Seems convenient....let's hope a new thread isn't made then.

For the time being, my bad.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Nah. Twitch is cool. He dun need to pay. But we might have a slight broblem and I might not be able to go to Munkaid. I'll keep you updated.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I might end up having room for most everyone, but Seven isn't riding with me anyway because I'm going to Gboro Friday night so he can pick up stragglers as needed I'm sure.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Okies so I got this down. Still going to munkaid. PP is would be nice if you can pick up Twitch since I already know how to get to stingers and I rather not get lost in Shelby.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol okay.

When are you planning on getting there? I told Jim(Stongers can't go) to be by the exit off of the interstate at 11.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol yay we got it! XD

Okay, so LoZR can't make it to RoM2 anyone(which is gay), but it means I have a spot open in my car for this now. There might even be another if Dark Hart can't make it to me.

Anyone wanna jump in on this?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay bros, back to RoM2 stuff:

I'm taking:

Me, Seven, Dark Hart(if he can get to us), and Karn right now. Guys, let's stay at Milos'.

Vilt, your car still has to go to DJ's. Sorry man, but we gotta split up.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yeah it would be. That way PP can just tell me when he will pick up Karn and you can be there at the same time and I will get there when PP does, so we can all be together in bro-ness.

Edit: Moo, NisP and Cash Mooney are riding with us

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
VILT I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU TO DJ'S. I AM GOING TO MILOS' HOUSE. THEY ARE DIFFERENT PLACES.

You should go post in DJ's housing thread, Vilt.

Turnip T

Smash Cadet
Wait, Kevin, you're going to pick up Karn at Chapel Hill? I'll just get Moo to drive me there from Raleigh.

~ Dark Hart

Top Bottom