• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vilt's Drive to RoM 2! 1 possible SPOT!

DJRome

Smash Hero
im saying since vilt tole me to go there to meet up with you before

but nao ur not meetin so idk if he still wants me to go to ch still

:\

DJRome

Smash Hero
I have a question now. what about setups, vilt? I know that rom 2 is giving $4 off for bringing a setup so I'd like to bring 2 but idk if there's room

Vilt

Smash Lord
Depending on the Size of your TVs.

I'm so confused now. What's going on?
Edit: PP when are you leaving for ROM? Friday Night? Thursday Night? Friday Morning?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
This is what's going on:

I'm picking up Dark Hart and Karn in Chapel Hill ASAP Friday afternoon and using my handy-dandy GPS to get me to Milos' house. You're picking up your people and driving to DJN's while being directed by Cash Mooney.

DJRome

Smash Hero
they're the ones we use at the duke biweeklies that are normal sized. prolly like 17-20" or so

Vilt

Smash Lord
I dunno but we just ran into a problem. Cash Mooney can't go so I dunno if we still qualify for housing with DJ.

PP can you figure something out?

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Trust me I wish I could be there.. but it's just a little too far for me.

My boy Tipman said he'd float me some cash if I came too :< still can't make it.

Pound 4 could be possible tho

DJRome

Smash Hero
he won't lie to his work to get a day off so he's not coming. and flute johns probably i may enter pps car if this is a significant $ more than pps/milos sounds more inviting than djs

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Vilt, you need to let me know how much room you'll have in your car. If you have two spots left then Tope/Cyrain want to jump in your car on the way up.

DJRome

Smash Hero
that's pretty beast i got ya pp

just in case
the path to avoid tolls is 45 miles and 50 minutes longer, which depending on your mpg can be about 2-3 gallons, which translates to $5-$8 of extra gas money. idk if avoiding these is worth the time.

also rehashing that pp's is me, crystalnite, seven, karn, pp, and vilt is vilt nisp, moo, tope cyrain

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou....548165,-76.453857&spn=7.765203,15.117188&z=7

Top Bottom