• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIDS]One Hundred Dollar Money Match!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngeloBangeIo

Smash Rookie
Hello fellow Falcon players.

Sorry for making you wait so long, but the matches are finally here! Money changing hands, plus the interviews of both of us before the matches are also done! You can find them in the second vid (the first is just the matches themselves). Emilee did an awesome job at editing the videos and you got mindgame'd, son.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
maybe you should put some fake links in it too =p
i must say you really had me with this =p

btw how did you get the excact same name as angelobangelo? i thought that wasnt possible :/

edit: it would have been better if you had some real youtube vids and put mindgame'd in the vid =p

technomancer

Smash Champion
maybe you should put some fake links in it too =p
i must say you really had me with this =p

btw how did you get the excact same name as angelobangelo? i thought that wasnt possible :/

edit: it would have been better if you had some real youtube vids and put mindgame'd in the vid =p
Capitol I son. Lern2Battle.net

Bullfrog

Smash Journeyman
People got tricked? I can see a big difference between "I" and "l". Unless other people have different fonts or style or something...

pdk

Smash Lord
i went into the fetal position and cried when i figured out the name difference, i'll be scarred for life because of this foul trickery : (

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol, that's why you're posting in this thread now. Face it, you got mindgame'd.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice
No, you tool. I could see by mousing over the title XD. He didn't put enough spaces in, srsly.

Spartans don't get mind gamed.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
No, you tool. I could see by mousing over the title XD. He didn't put enough spaces in, srsly.

Spartans don't get mind gamed.
Who honestly does that? And let's say you did, that's because you got mindgame'd into doing it in the first place. Owned.

Face it, the only people who didn't get mindgame'd are the ones who haven't even seen this thread. And AngeloBangelo himself.

..and Isai.

King Leonidas

Smash Apprentice

Tyson651

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAH ur funny, and a ****** :)

good one though, tricked me, i started scrolling down (cause i didnt read everything u wrote) to see where the vid was but not wanting to see other people's posts to get the match revealed lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom