• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Work In Progress Video Arkive & Critique Thread ~Updating in progress 45 chars done~

Nimious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nimious
Uploaded a couple of friendly matches between myself and @ FSK FSK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYmGmLH08ek
This was probably our closest and most hyped match. If you feel like lending me some critique then I'm all ears (I'm more than aware that I need it), but I mostly just wanted to show off my sexy aerial spin attack kill. :shades:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o0oUKnMzbU
And then here's one of him completely trashing my weegee and pulling off all manner of flashy shenanigans, including a reverse bombslide at 1:02
You play really reckless. I would advise against playing like that since you are playing Link after all. I saw a lot of raw Up Smashes, Dash Attacks among others that are easily punishable.

You're also rolling way too much. I'll list some rolls I just don't get.

0:10 You have his back, why roll in front of him?
0:24 He has a bomb, don't roll just shield it if he tosses it.
0:33 Why roll? You're better off holding shield if he dares to Nair into you. Personally, in this particular situation I would have held shield and if I saw him hop back like so I'd do a Forward Bombslide and pressure him with his back to the ledge. You should try and put yourself into more advantageous positions whenever you can but if you needlessly roll back you forgo the opportunities.
3:46 That's the worst kind of roll to do. You gave your opponent your back. As Link if you do this you're better off rolling again to get out of that situation because the two quickest moves you have to reach behind you are Up-Tilt and Spin Attack. That's not fast enough if your opponent is good. As you picked Down Smash it was an easy punish.
4:23 You do it again. I don't get why you did this as you're not being pressured. FSK was holding shield.

You're also doing a lot of rolls into your opponent before jabs and smashes. Yes sometimes it works but it doesn't make sense to roll in front of them. Just turn yourself if you're behind them and it would be faster than rolling. You also generally always have the advantage when you're behind your opponent.

Also please don't use double rolls as a movement option lol. You're playing Link if you can afford to roll twice to move in you should probably short hop instead to draw a bomb or toss a boomerang.

FSK tried to call out your rolls several times though I don't know why FSK wasn't punishing your rolls more safely with pivot Forward-Tilts and short hop back Nairs. He was punishing some of them at a distance with projectiles though. If I were FSK I'd be throwing a lot more projectiles seeing as you do a lot of random rolls.

Also good on FSK to do the approaching. He really didn't need to constantly approach you but if he hadn't I fear the match would have slowed drastically.

I do like how good you were with your Fair. You got most of them to hit. You've also improved a lot since I first saw you play.

General Tips:
1. Up-Tilt instead of Up-Smash when you're not going to get a kill. Up-Tilt comes out only one frame slower than your jab and it's pretty safe. If it connects you are in advantageous position. With Up-Smash if it doesn't hit you're in trouble.
2. Use your tether recovery more. This is your fastest way to recover and often safest. If you have the room once knocked off stage draw a bomb -> air-dodge -> Tether.
3. Saying that you should always draw a bomb if you have the room once knocked off stage. This increases your chances to recover and even opens up offensive options. For example if someone misses their Dair on you and is drifting away from the stage you can Up B into them if you have a bomb in hand and make it back on stage after.
4. Don't charge your arrow. There's really no point against good players (especially other Links) unless you have a good chance to wear their shield down enough to break it after or have them off in a vulnerable position like off stage. Otherwise just do short hop arrow shots. You can do these hoping back, forward, B-reversing, etc. Even try B-reversing on the ground.
5. Work on your decision making. From your recovery (e.g reverse Up B onto the stage, 5:05 air dodging onto the stage), to movement (FSK was way more fluent) to attacks (e.g full jab combo when no hits land, slow jab 2 cancel), etc a lot of this stuff just wasn't ideal. It might be nitpicking but since you're playing Link your success rides on you making as few mistakes as possible.

Oh and I'm not a Luigi main or anything but even then I have to say your Luigi was terrible lol. It's a good thing you're a Link main :).

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
BrimeZ link player extrodinare here. I just got back into the tourney scene. I will try to be much more active over the summer and get vids of me playing on steam

In the meantime, this a video of me vs GMIR on his recording set up last night in bracket. GMIR is really good. I just simply got outsmarted

https://youtu.be/GGXhUFc0V1k
Welcome back BrimeZ. You have been missed.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Doomfire:4link:vs Matthias Steele:4iggy:
24 May 2015 Tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nvOdgfTtIE

Me getting beaten up, as requested by @ Nimious Nimious and others for sadistic amusement. Critique is most welcome and would be greatly appreciated Embarrass The Bowser Jr. placed top 5 our last two tourneys (he didn't do as well this one).

And here's game three from a set, Cat lost to his MK game 1 but beat him game 2 (on Kongo Jungle, MK's worst stage):
Catana:4link: vs Exciter:4luigi:
24 May 2015 Tournament
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olx5sSYqBNI

Last edited:

smokebomb12

Banned via Administration
NNID
SmokebombX13
3DS FC
5198-3160-1382
Well, it looks like DF jumped the gun and posted the video of Catana for me lol. If you haven't seen them yet, FSK posted some videos of him vs Cat in the Captain Falcon MU thread so be sure to check those out.

And as a special treat, here's a video of out very own @sasook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSY93eY86A
Uh... Your capture device...

I must be way out of you guy's league, Cause you guy's are doing some **** I have never heard of. Nice work @sasook.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Well, it looks like DF jumped the gun and posted the video of Catana for me lol. If you haven't seen them yet, FSK posted some videos of him vs Cat in the Captain Falcon MU thread so be sure to check those out.

And as a special treat, here's a video of out very own @sasook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUSY93eY86A
Yeah I get the same problem Link7 does. That's weird, and depressing since I was really hoping to see Sook in action again. I remember his Link being like poetry in Brawl.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
You've got to be kidding me...the worst part about this is that I already deleted the replay so I can't re-record it. I'm guessing the elgato is to blame for this. It had a software update right before I recorded this one, I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Maybe if we're lucky, DF will still have the replay and he'll be able to resend it to me. I was really excited about posting this one too...I guess you guys will just have to enjoy the beginning and the end of the video for now.

One thing's for sure. I'll be checking the quality of all of the replays I record from here on out before I delete the replay. I'm really sorry about this guys.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
You've got to be kidding me...the worst part about this is that I already deleted the replay so I can't re-record it. I'm guessing the elgato is to blame for this. It had a software update right before I recorded this one, I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

Maybe if we're lucky, DF will still have the replay and he'll be able to resend it to me. I was really excited about posting this one too...I guess you guys will just have to enjoy the beginning and the end of the video for now.

One thing's for sure. I'll be checking the quality of all of the replays I record from here on out before I delete the replay. I'm really sorry about this guys.
**** happens dude. Don't worry about it.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Ahahaha that set was great.
Elessar :4link: vs Nestor :4jigglypuff:- Offline Friendly
http://youtu.be/OPowQXdkTbo
That one's private.

I deleted the replay too... Sucks. But then again, it's almost befitting Link as great as @sasook should have this happen to him. The guy doesn't even know how to play the game (first hit of fsmash only LOL) yet wrecked me. Opening the game with a double Dsmash damn :sadeyes:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Ok so there was a smash reunion to celebrate the birthday of one of our local smashers, Link (who mains Fox). I streamed all of the matches which were played on my Wii U, you can find the stream here in case you feel like spending 3+ hours watching the matches played. I play a lot and vs many MUs.

http://www.twitch.tv/nouyonstournamentparaguay/b/664418387

Everyone there also kinda pushed me into playing a MM vs another player (Quarium), a Kirby and Jigglypuff main.

Elessar :4link: vs Quarium :4kirby::4jigglypuff: - Offline MM best of 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxSDD7eJNMU

Elessar :4link: vs Quarium :4kirby::4jigglypuff: - Offline MM best of 3 Rematch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0RRunDtNDs

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Hey guys, two days ago I competed in a local tourney in Philadelphia called Smash City and I finally had the opportunity to be on live stream. I need your feedback on my Link's performance and how I can approve, customs were enable even though I didn't use a custom Link. I also want you guys to be aware that on stream the mistakenly placed my name "MugenLord" on Player 2 side instead of player one. I am the player in Black Hyrule Shirt with long hair.

:4link: MugenLord vs :rosalina:Graffie (Custom)

:4link:MugenLord vs :4mario:Graffie (Custom)

Last edited:

MugenLord

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MugenLord
3DS FC
4339-2485-7226
Here's one of the matches I played at the touney on Thursday. I got 7th out of 54 in this tourney. There's no audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxtYPr98mkM
I'm no expert but ill try to give my input. The first match, you completely controlled the stage. You can tell that the villager had no idea on how to stop you from bomb throwing and boomerang tossing. I just think the villager player was flat out bad all together and it worked in your favor. I never tried any of Link's custom movesets before and I need to start looking into them soon and the second match against match you completely over powered him. You knew how to keep him off the stage and despite how bad the battlefield platforms can be for Link, you managed passed that.

parade17

Smash Cadet
NNID
chuck2FP
Hello Guys, how are you?
I was hoping if you guys could help me to improve my game because you guys know more about the game, so I would love to hear what am I doing wrong. Here is a video of the stream I did yesterday with my friend @Sonny Franceschi , I hope it does not bother that it's a very long stream, just watching 3 or 4 matches I guess will do it. Thanks for your time, and I'll be looking forward to what you guys will help me to correct so I can work on it. Thank you very much.

:4link: Chuck vs :4shulk:Sonny
- http://www.twitch.tv/chuck610/c/6789219

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Hello, a Robin main here. @ Dumbfire Dumbfire extended an invitation to us on the Robin boards to take a look at your matches so I hope you don't mind some feedback from an outsider like me.

Anyways, thanks for the matches. Your Link was fun to watch and I can sense your passion in your character as you were playing. Having said that, 6 things.

1) You went WAYYY too ham and aggressive. Although it may seem like you were trying to lay pressure on your opponent by littering the entire battlefield with projectiles and hitboxes, you actually, ironically left yourself open and even gave Robin room to breath and charge thunder in the gaps between your attacks. Your opponent got a lot of mileage just by exploiting your openings, whiffs, and projectile placements.

One of many examples of is at around 0:43 in your match on FD. You threw a bomb and your opponent just reacted by throwing a tome at you.

2) Related to the previous point, you shouldn't be approaching Robin that much, especially in the beginning of the match when the lead has not been determined yet. You should be camping Robin and not be letting Robin charge up to Thoron at a distance. Let Robin approach you, especially since Robin is not the best at approaching. As boring as this sound, this match-up should be a campfest for both sides, and that is WITHOUT customs (the camping becomes even worse if Robin decides to use Speed Thunder and Firewall).

3) Admittedly, I am not familiar with Anther's ladder so by extension I don't know how stage striking works but good on you to take Robin on Final Destination. Robin does not actually like that stage and prefers stages with platforms like Battlefield for both platform pressure/mix-ups and improved arcfire traps. Town and City, however, I feel benefits Robin more. Not only does the low vertical ceiling in conjunction with platforms allow Robin to score early ko's with Levin Uair, Robin can also choose to camp the platforms and charge all the way up to Thoron safely. And although your opponent was not doing this the platforms give Robin more safe leeway to escape to the platforms with Elwind.

4) When Robin launches arcfire at the ledge as you are recovering, never ever do a normal get up. Also keep in mind that the final explosion of arcfire hits below the stage and can knock you off if your invincibility frames wear out.

5) In a custom-less environment specifically, Link should have the easier time camping of the two. There are two big exceptions to this, however, and those exceptions ate you alive. Those two exceptions are when Robin either have Thoron on deck or a discarded tome, or both. Both projectiles will tear through all of yours with ease and deal massive damage. The discarded tome, surprisingly, is Robin's fastest and strongest projectile, dealing up to 18% potentially and killing even earlier than Thoron, especially since Thoron tends to be stale (all of Robin's thunder moves share the same stale move pool). When Robin has either of those two options, Robin will win the zoning war, always. So be careful next time because you got punished a lot for this.

See 1:31 on your Town and City match for one example.

6) You seemed to have suffered from tunnel vision (there was actually a video posted on the front page of Smashboards a while ago about this). Along with number one, this was probably your biggest downfall. You seemed too fixated on playing YOUR game that you didn't really consider fully your opponent's game and plans. Thus you were often caught off guard by Robin's projectiles, especially the tomes.

Anyways, I hope this help. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or even just drop a question or two on the Robin boards (our social is particularly active), especially since I am hardly the best Robin we have to offer. Also, thanks again to Dumbfire for the goodwill invitation.

Last edited:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Hello, a Robin main here. @ Dumbfire Dumbfire extended an invitation to us on the Robin boards to take a look at your matches so I hope you don't mind some feedback from an outsider like me.

Anyways, thanks for the matches. Your Link was fun to watch and I can sense your passion in your character as you were playing. Having said that, 6 things.

1) You went WAYYY too ham and aggressive. Although it may seem like you were trying to lay pressure on your opponent by littering the entire battlefield with projectiles and hitboxes, you actually, ironically left yourself open and even gave Robin room to breath and charge thunder in the gaps between your attacks. Your opponent got a lot of mileage just by exploiting your openings, whiffs, and projectile placements.

One of many examples of is at around 0:43 in your match on FD. You threw a bomb and your opponent just reacted by throwing a tome at you.

2) Related to the previous point, you shouldn't be approaching Robin that much, especially in the beginning of the match when the lead has not been determined yet. You should be camping Robin and not be letting Robin charge up to Thoron at a distance. Let Robin approach you, especially since Robin is not the best at approaching. As boring as this sound, this match-up should be a campfest for both sides, and that is WITHOUT customs (the camping becomes even worse if Robin decides to use Speed Thunder and Firewall).

3) Admittedly, I am not familiar with Anther's ladder so by extension I don't know how stage striking works but good on you to take Robin on Final Destination. Robin does not actually like that stage and prefers stages with platforms like Battlefield for both platform pressure/mix-ups and improved arcfire traps. Town and City, however, I feel benefits Robin more. Not only does the low vertical ceiling in conjunction with platforms allow Robin to score early ko's with Levin Uair, Robin can also choose to camp the platforms and charge all the way up to Thoron safely. And although your opponent was not doing this the platforms give Robin more safe leeway to escape to the platforms with Elwind.

4) When Robin launches arcfire at the ledge as you are recovering, never ever do a normal get up. Also keep in mind that the final explosion of arcfire hits below the stage and can knock you off if your invincibility frames wear out.

5) In a custom-less environment specifically, Link should have the easier time camping of the two. There are two big exceptions to this, however, and those exceptions ate you alive. Those two exceptions are when Robin either have Thoron on deck or a discarded tome, or both. Both projectiles will tear through all of yours with ease and deal massive damage. The discarded tome, surprisingly, is Robin's fastest and strongest projectile, dealing up to 18% potentially and killing even earlier than Thoron, especially since Thoron tends to be stale (all of Robin's thunder moves share the same stale move pool). When Robin has either of those two options, Robin will win the zoning war, always. So be careful next time because you got punished a lot for this.

See 1:31 on your Town and City match for one example.

6) You seemed to have suffered from tunnel vision (there was actually a video posted on the front page of Smashboards a while ago about this). Along with number one, this was probably your biggest downfall. You seemed too fixated on playing YOUR game that you didn't really consider fully your opponent's game and plans. Thus you were often caught off guard by Robin's projectiles, especially the tomes.

Anyways, I hope this help. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me or even just drop a question or two on the Robin boards (our social is particularly active), especially since I hardly the best Robin we have to offer. Also, thanks again to Dumbfire for the goodwill invitation.
We always welcome any and all contributions from other mains. It is after all through healthy and honest competition that we truly increase in skill. Thanks for taking the time to share with us.

D

Deleted member

Smokebomb12 vs Raziek, the best Robin on smashboards.
We've already been over that "best Robin on Smashboards" isn't exactly true for @Raziek , he is definitely one of the best, but as he said yesterday others like @Nairo he considers to be better.

Anyways,
I'm going to focus on the Robin matches because that's the MU I've played probably the most with Link:

Also I will be spouting some things about this MU as I go along, I'll bold these statements and change their font color (red).

Please keep in mind that my thoughts will probably "develop" as this post continues because I'm typing this as I'm watching the videos.

Anyways, right off the bat a major issue I'm seeing is that you're putting up projectile spam, but you're not using it to get in, which isn't horrible for this MU because Link can camp pretty well with Robin, but in these sets of matches you were losing the spam battle.

In particular, you didn't keep moving forward as you were throwing out bombs and boomerangs, let's take specifically the opening seconds of the second match (Town and City):

For the first 10 seconds of the match you do:

Bombslide Fthrow -> Retreating FH Bombpull (soft) Fthrow -> Boomerang.

What is key here is that none of these got anywhere close to the Robin, you let him sit and charge to Thoron which he promptly hit you with and put up 19% within 15 seconds (without the Robin having to do really anything, tbh).

If you're going to be playing the camp game against Robin it is absolutely imperative (IMO) that you apply constant pressure, i.e. you make sure the spam is actually getting to him and forcing him into his shield so that he can't get a free charge to Arcthunder or Thoron.

Moving on (I'll be using timestamps to point out specific thing, and then will come back to some general statements at the end, btw):

Still on the Town and City Match:

0:25 - You get a boomerang and first hit of Fair and then on landing go for both hits of Fsmash, this was an incredibly unsafe choice, especially at this percent where it wouldn't have killed Robin. IMO, you should never just send out the second hit of Fsmash like you did here. There are two only two times you should use the second hit (once again IMO):

A) If you get a hit confirm with Hit 1, at which point barring trajectory anomalies or fast aerials (like Yoshi's Nair fast) when the opponent is lifted the second hit should connect.

B) If you are trying to go for the difficult read of hitting shield or whiffing the first hit, waiting, and then throwing out and hitting the opponent with the second hit if they drop shield or come in after the first hit expecting the active window for the second hit to be over.

0:28 - I think it may have been possible for you to successfully SDI out of the wind jab here, you were SDIing up and I think that if you mashed jump away while doing this you would've escaped, not 100% though.

On that note:

More often than not Link can actually jump out of Robin's Elwind jab before the finisher connects so long as Robin doesn't connect with the Jab at point blank (read: touching Link beforehand) range. Just SDI up and away from Robin and mash the jump button.

Moving on:

0:53ish: You use U-B to come back to the ledge, and end up taking a broken Arcfire tome in the process, a Zair here could've possibly allowed you to avoid this.

1:04-1:13ish: - Excellent DI for the Uair at 1:04! I probably would've lost my stock there, lol.

After this though you stayed on the platform for too long, Robin's Uair is nasty and you do not want to be caught trying to deal with its pressure when you are in kill range, the priority should be getting down to Robin's level here so that he can't Uair you through the platform as he did here for the stock.

1:48: - Most probably already know but,

It's not a good idea to walk through (i.e. Hylian Shield tank) Arcthunder, you'll block the first 4-5 hits (whatever number there is) just fine, but the last hit's hitbox placement gets around the Hylian Shield so you're going to be taking that hit if you just try to walk. Thankfully Arcthunder doesn't really do much shield damage so its okay to just straight bubble shield this most of the time, IMO.

Now going back to the FD Match:

0:48 - FF Bomb throw -> U-B costs you the stock, luckily you were able to take theirs too because they tried to follow offstage, but a Zair here instead would've kept the stock alive.

1:58 - Same thing as 0:48, FF -> U-B costs you the stock when a Zair would've very likely brought you back to the ledge.

3:10 - You do an approaching FH bombpull, missing an open opportunity for an easy Nair or potentially a Uair as the Robin jumps up with you.

IN GENERAL:

This Robin was able to wall you out, plain and simple. You didn't put up the spam to pressure him from charging to Arcthunder or Thoron (well you did have spam, but it wasn't aggressive spam), a lot of your projectiles simply weren't even getting to Robin, allowing him to charge to Thoron and Arcthunder a lot, which you don't want to be dealing with. If you're going to play the camp game you have to keep that constant pressure and keep Robin in his shield so that he can't charge Thunder; the tome isn't like Samus's Charge Shot, if he doesn't get to the next stage of charge before he goes into shield he has to start that stage of charge all over again (you may already know this, but I'm just pointing it out anyways), so if you keep him in his shield he will be hard pressed to charge up to Arcthunder or Thoron.

Do NOT try to challenge Arcfire at the ledge, that thing is made to shut down anyone trying to Ledge Drop -> DJ back onto the stage, and furthermore if you try a jump ledge getup you will always get hit by an Arcfire placed at the ledge.

A number of times you also went for some unsafe things, I saw a number of Dash Attacks get thrown out here and there; 95% of those weren't anywhere near their mark.

In the FD match I saw only a handful of attempts at Jab. Jab 1 got nerfed to death but the Jab combo itself is still one of the fastest options Link has to start bothering Robin when he closes the distance.

I'd also suggest laying off the Fairs and Fair approaches a little bit.

Additionally I would suggest mixing in Hero's Bow more into the spam, the second match I don't think you used it even once throughout the entire match. It's a good poking tool for this MU IMO, a FH uncharged arrow will actually reach Robin on the ground from 3/4 of the way or so across most stages.

The last thing I have to say is, and this actually kind of a big deal to me, is to use Zair when recovering much more, as I pointed out above there were a couple times where Zair would've saved you the stock as well as potentially allowed you to avoid some damage.

Robin can gimp Link offstage with a Nair or a Fair, or the occasional Elwind hand spike, but if you're smart about it this won't happen too often.

This Robin in particular wasn't chasing you offstage much at all, so you would've had a lot of free Zair recoveries here I believe.

That about covers everything though, the key with Robin is that if you're going to be playing the camp game you have to apply constant pressure to keep Robin in his shield because he's more often than not just looking for the Thoron charge, make sure your spam actually reaches him.

While doing this, because in most cases you'll be able to keep Robin in his shield pretty well, you can approach with relatively low trouble, from there it's just making sure to be patient when playing around the Arcfire and making sure not to go for really unsafe things when you could've gotten a safe option off that would've given you some nice damage.

That's all I have to say for now.

----------------------------------------------------------

I actually have some matches to post here as well, this a series of :4link: vs. :4robinf: matches that I played against @Raziek yesterday. I'd say we're about even in terms of skill although I believe if you actually tally all of the :4link: matches up he led the series by a tiny bit.

Also in these matches you'll see me eventually switch to :4ganondorf: for a little. Please ignore those, that MU is awful for Ganondorf and I wasn't playing as seriously when I switched to him.

Well, I guess you can watch them if you want to see me get bodied.

I've only just picked him up so he's still really scrubby. :p

Any constructive critique of my :4link: would be greatly appreciated thanks.~

Also Lylat Cruise is best stage for this MU (for us) by far IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DJTHED

Smash Apprentice
NNID
djthed
3DS FC
1805-3499-5905
Switch FC
SW-1721-8556-4217
Got some matches that are ready to be analyzed and criticized.
DJTHED :4link: vs CLL :4wiifit:/:4shulk:June 6th, 2015 (Swiss Round 3/4; Customs ON)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO5paefqvAs

DJTHED :4link: vs Ace Ares :4olimar:/:4pikachu: June 6th, 2015 (Swiss Round 4/4; Customs ON)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJI-1osiX1U
(lol so many whiffed grabs game 1)

The TO started to Twitch stream just recently, but still hasn't quite worked out the kinks yet. So, the audio balance for the commentators and the game isn't great, there's no noise cancellation for the background chatter, the stream quality wasn't that good, etc. Nonetheless, any criticism is welcome.

Last edited:

Izaw

Smash Ace
Izaw (Link) vs Ixis (Sonic) best of 7

50€

This is EU's best Sonic

Sponsored by Bogart Smash Tour.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Got some matches that are ready to be analyzed and criticized.
DJTHED :4link: vs CLL :4wiifit:/:4shulk:June 6th, 2015 (Swiss Round 3/4; Customs ON)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO5paefqvAs

DJTHED :4link: vs Ace Ares :4olimar:/:4pikachu: June 6th, 2015 (Swiss Round 4/4; Customs ON)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJI-1osiX1U
(lol so many whiffed grabs game 1)

The TO started to Twitch stream just recently, but still hasn't quite worked out the kinks yet. So, the audio balance for the commentators and the game isn't great, there's no noise cancellation for the background chatter, the stream quality wasn't that good, etc. Nonetheless, any criticism is welcome.
Man I tried again but this **** is unbearable -- I did add them to the archive maybe others have better eyes than me.

Added Izaw vs Ixis set too. I'll be cleaning up the AT section shortly adding a Patch 1.08 section, and relegating all the now removed techs to an older spoiler.

Top Bottom