• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] [WORLDWIDE] - TAK12 - MARCH 24-25 - THIS IS THE MEANING of LIFE

Robsta

Smash Ace
Had a great time, much appreciated Tak. Sorry I had to leave so early but I promised the girly I'd see her in the morning :( .

Shoutouts:
Tak: Happy 21st mang you should've been way more pissed
Redact: Good job beating dekar, shame you won't remember doing it C:
Forte: I've figured you out son
DD: Thanks for being worse than me and stuff
Timic: I'm not going to have sex with you... Ever. I STILL WUV YOU THOUGH <3
Billy: Nice music bro gives me something to strive for
trolololololol
Leisha: You're cute when your drunk :3
Atticus: Standout of the night ****ing hype matches bro
Dekar: Get some lessons off Jared while you're near his league
Plasia: Everytime I miss seeing you is a chunk out of my heart.

Everyone else thanks for the games and taking a beating from the champion
I'll totally try one of these days ;)

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Highlight of the night lol.

Great meet Tak, hope you enjoyed it as much as we all did.

Only wish I could've come earlier.

Hope to see everyone that pumped next week!

:phone:

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Tommy man, Tommy

Tommy in crews, gosh Tommy

Tommy when it comes to drinks, holy crap Tommy

Tommy when it comes to not falling over, 2bad Tommy

Tommy destroyed everyone including himself, poor Tommy

Splice

Smash Hero
Sh0ut Ou7s

Aspect-Ratio: deceiving *****

UNLUCKEEY: Great to see you again man, Tetris Attack so much fun as always, sorry for trash talking a bit though blame the tired/tipsy/tommy. Hoping to see more of you this year, you've missed out on the last 4 or so get togethers :C Such a lovely and nice guy with cute Yoshiii

Tibs: Great to see you again, really good job in crews too, good work. Made us scared D:

Attila: We don't team together that well lol :p Thanks for dropping in

Jei: Omygoodness you beat me so hard at the brawl game now! O_o I need to get my **** together FOR REALS. Cheers for being a cool guy n staying awake n talkin to me

Dekar: No Pikmin2 sorry, no maccas either (blame lazyformjei) but you know I think we all still really had fun and that's what counts right?

DD: SfxT scramble sucks so hard, so so so hard my god. You anal'd me in that, too difficult gg wpwwppwwp

Alexi: Great way to finish off crew battles don't you think? FOR DD~!

Robsta: mmm Robsta:/

Redact: Cheers for organizing you don't know Jack drinking game, was good tiimes and segued nicely into more shots and drinking because of

TOMMY: Tommy [T]OmmY tommy TOMM-E
70MMY
tommy
Tommy
tommy tommy
TOMM
Y tOmmy
Tommy

Atticus: Cheers for the friendlies, I enjoy learning off you, your fox is quite unforgiving. I'm not sure how well you are acquainted with Jack but I think you understand him to say the least.

Skeletom: Cheers for friendlies also although it was mostly just Atticus schooling but good to see you all the same :)

Jesse Arun Jack: Great to see you guys for a bit, even if only briefly :)

Haikal: Damn, we needed to get some friendlies in, always so much fun to play! Good to see you there anyway

Daniel: You too, good to see ya and have you spread the word of how much krillin sucks. Also you lit up a little birdhouse in my heart when you started singing They Might Be Giants songs :)

Jyon: Nice to meet you :)

Forte: Hooray you made it! We shouldve played friendlies of any game together but whatever, was pleasant to see you there and we should've had a longer talk about music :E

Venomancer: Hooray for reliable veno who I can win with in any state of mind at whatever moment I get the DotA urge. tyty

Viva: I BET THAT YOU ARE TIRED AMIRITE

Leisha: Top tier pillow :p Fun times :3 I like how we alternated who was sober or tipsy by drinking at different times, oh and thanks for the cruisers :) :) Hope you are feeling better today... I'm ok but damn I can't wait to sleep at 8pm =__=

Timic: Thanks for da lift and da everything you did. You play some bad games tho tim.. Reel extraordinary bad. Good work at SfxTekken, **** was ****ed

Sam: Haven't seen you in literally AGES (quite sure I've had like 2 birthdays in between last time I saw you) glad you still remember us aww <3

Tak: HAPY TWENTY FIRST BirthDaY TAK! I hope we didn't mess up your house too much and I hope you had a great time with all your friends who really appreciate you! I hope the party has left you in an elated and happy mood and that you take solace in all these people who care about you! Til next year (Tak13?), Good luck in all your endeavours and always try your best to find enjoyment in everything you do, no matter how hard it gets! luv u tak <3

Jack: I don't know you

If I missed you then you are ****ING AWESOME just like everyone who I mentioned.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I found a white controller, but it doesn't have a dot on it anywhere.

So far I have found:
2 GC Controllers (1 White and one Purple with an Eevee sticker on it)
2 Pairs of headphones 1 fairly big size (probably Timic's) and another pair
1 collection of CDs, probably Timic's
1 small pouch with Triangular dice in it (wtf lol)
1 White Wiimote

Splice

Smash Hero
Did you find the paper i left for u tak, signed by every1 wishin u a hapy bday?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
billy on the way to my house:

"to be good at tetris you have to be able to drop it like skrillex"

tibs7

Smash Champion
this was pretty cool for the time i was there for. wish i stayed alot longer and got there earlier! :(
gg's to everyone. crew battle gif. is epic
happy birthday Tak! hope you like a little prezzy for you ;)
xx

Top Bottom