• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] - Miles' Warehouse - January 4-5, 2014 - OP Updated

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
Just buy the entire street.

Anyway, I should be able to get to this. Oh and a friend of mine might come to this so that's one extra attendee.

Tomiie

Smash Apprentice
what could possibly be better than miles' house?
how about miles' houses? as in miles' house, AND the house next door?
stay tuned
Lol, melee house and brawl house.

Although, I personally would prefer a venue. Makes the tourney more professional imo.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Miles posted update on FB, should update it here soon too or dekar should idk either way ****s on son

accepting any mms cuz im baller as hell big cash money

A Dumb Monkee

Smash Cadet
Ok so I'm completely new to the Melbourne smash scene (I'm a melee player). Is this the closest event for us? Are there any meet-ups going on before this? Any info would be appreciated. Cheers.

Bu$

HoC
Hey homie. I can host interstaters at my place seeing as it's close to the venue. Melee people are preferable but if not just ask ;) Lets get hyped about this tournament!!! Anyone know if the shadowloo guys would consider getting involved?

milestaf

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, Miles here. Just bumping and letting everyone know I'm going to be making a new thread for the new venue in the next few days with more info about prices and maybe even a rough schedule. Sorry this didnt happen earlier i wish life didnt get in the way of smash so much. Stay hype n sit tight.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
Ok guys no new thread as OP is now updated with everything we needed to get out there. Please RSVP on facebook if you havent or post your name and attendance in this thread alternatively so that i can gauge numbers.
If i don't know the numbers attending i cant set the final venue fee appropriately and i cant cater for everyone to have seating, chill room, enough friendly TVs etc.

Thanks,

-Miles.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
Tell your mates or any one you think might be interested the more the merrier. Also I'l be putting any left over money from venue costs into singles brawl and melee pots so for you good players out there it will literally pay to have more attendance.

milestaf

Smash Cadet
Does the 10 dollar venue fee cover both days?

Nope it'l be per day if that's the final figure. Please keep in mind that everything is completely non profit and I'm trying to cover my own ass in regards to the venue fee.

Skeletom

Smash Journeyman
Wow, didn't realise smashboards still existed.

hype for Mile's tourney.

Will MM anyone in falcon dittos.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
vic vs oos is likely, but damn vic is strong lol
here's hoping for good interstater numbers

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Assuming 5v5 Ideally NSW would include Ted, ZXV, CAO, RJ and probably Scrubs or something...

Wow that's a lot of Peach.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Wow, didn't realise smashboards still existed.

hype for Mile's tourney.

Will MM anyone in falcon dittos.
$5? All g?

Assuming 5v5 Ideally NSW would include Ted, ZXV, CAO, RJ and probably Scrubs or something...

Wow that's a lot of Peach.

Should do OoS, put me and maybes Oli over RJ, Scrubs or anyone who isn't coming.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Oh yea I forgot he's there atm.

Also work is giving me fulltime hours for a month which I can't pass up so see ya Melbourne..

Thinking I'll probably show up to a local in Feb, good excuse to catch up with friends too.
Yo Dekar, What are the locals usually like?

Top Bottom