• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] - Miles' Warehouse - January 4-5, 2014 - OP Updated

tedeth

Smash Master
I will MM literally anyone in melee for like 10 or 20 bucks maybe.

I will MM ANYONE in PM for any amount they want. Prove to me that I even have a challenge in that ****ing game. ;)

Nido

ily Sebby
I was considering running one with free entry when there was spare time.

Jamwa I can help you get P:M on your wii if you want

Dekar289

Smash Hero
miles is looking into more space at places like the bowls club across the street, stay tuned

tedeth

Smash Master
PM tourney with no entry?

NSW is so much more progressive than you guys, and we barely even have a scene.

Don't discriminate against PM players!

Actually, how about all the Brawl money goes into PM. Sounds fair.

Nido

ily Sebby
Oh yes that sounds good actually.

I'm not discriminating against other P:M players, there's just such a tiny amount of P:M players it doesn't feel right to charge people. Also I'm curious Ted, who do you use in P:M?

tedeth

Smash Master
PM tourneys are actually really fun and unpredictable. A good melee player will have good tech and stuff so will do really well, and good brawl players who at least have some melee players will find it easier to get consistent with tech. Also new characters are fun and unpredictable. :p

I use like everyone. In fact I will MM people multiple times as different characters if they'd like lol. I have Ike, Sonic, DK, pretty good ZSS, Link is ****ing broken so i use him, all my melee characters.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i will be there

only doing mms that favour me excessively where i will win large amounts of cash with no effort

dekar lets do $500 mm me falco you bowser you get 1 stock i get 50 damage ratio 2.0 ok

S.D

Smash Master
PM tourney sounds fun, I don't really play it but it's fun when I do.
Ok so Money Matches
Me vs Dekar $20 bo5
Me vs Cao $20 bo5
Me vs Ted $20 bo5
Me vs Grim $10 bo5
Me vs anyone any amount <3

Also Cao bring Tom/unny/pat/kulla kgo!

Hughie

Smash Lad
Can't go to this, I'm going to Rye for the week.
I'm super bummed.
Nido, our MM is delayed once again (for like the 50th time) or we might be able to have it before.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
If I get a job I'm going to this

If I don't get a job I'm begging my parents to pay for me to go to this.

SurPr15e

Smash Journeyman
Well, Shadowloo Showdown kinda reminded me of Wrestlemania. You know, fighting/smashing on the grandest stage of them all. Dekar is the current SSBMA (Super Smash Bros Melee Australia) champion. He could probably be the longest reigning champion unless he is dethroned at BAM. We seriously need a title belt for Smash. The Dead or Alive 5 guys have one for their community in order to generate interest. We need one as well.

S.D

Smash Master
Well, Shadowloo Showdown kinda reminded me of Wrestlemania. You know, fighting/smashing on the grandest stage of them all. Dekar is the current SSBMA (Super Smash Bros Melee Australia) champion. He could probably be the longest reigning champion unless he is dethroned at BAM. We seriously need a title belt for Smash. The Dead or Alive 5 guys have one for their community in order to generate interest. We need one as well.
CAOTIC reigned for years and years. Ain't nobody going to last that long again, he's our Ken.

Top Bottom