• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Yeah I told my friend, Ali, that even though we have ONE smash tournament a month, the guys still go out and stuff like right after the tournament. I said they all have lives and that you are pretty much making assumptions.

Do you guys know anything I can say to my friend?

kupo

Smash Lord
Guys I have a problem with a friend of mine relating to competitive play. He says everyone on these forum are nerds/geeks and that all they do is play games. He hated how I beat him at melee all the time because of "glitches". I try so hard to explain it to him but he simply contradicts everything I say so I simply finished the conversation with "Yes you are the man and you are II Good."
Gamers have no life. Like meeee! /sarcasm off.

On a serious note, I've come across people like that in WoW, it's pretty **** funny that people who literally know nothing of the game call people geeks for using mods/addons or to people that know too much of the game. In the end, they just get a bunch of responses calling him a noob. lol

Arrange a day for your friend to come and see what it's like. I'm willing to bet that he'll eat his own words. He's one of those casual gamers hey?

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Yes unfortunately. And he was my friend who lives in the States so I can't exactly invite him to a monthly. If I tell him to go to a tournament, he wouldn't listen.

Dave: Don't forget to update power rankings on first page please.

Ugly Man

Smash Apprentice
I didn't come last! I came close to, but not last! This pleases me!

Incidentally, Vermiis and I bought a NTSC copy of Brawl and a Freeloader, so count another copy towards the next Couch Warriors dealie.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
TVS, if you guys see old Tvs being left out for collection, TAKE THEM HOEM AND TEST THEIR 60HZZZ

and then bring to rambo k

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
Wish i could have stuck around a little longer really wanted to play Erick again and wanna vs Chris's Metaknight as well as Nay's toon link which seems to have gotten so much better and ***** me all doubles lol, we definately need friendlies next time.

And Redact....... wait no nevermind

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Dude! Get your drinking crew to rooftop tomorrow! 5.30pm onwards cus there's alot of visitors arriving, so we must welcome them!

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Shaz- how will you be going to Rambo? If you will be driving there from your place, can you take me with you? I heard you live right behind the Narre Warren train station so I can just hop on a train and arrive at your place in 15 minutes. I also left a message via email in case you read this message too late.

ellelaby's younger brother

Smash Apprentice
Shaz- how will you be going to Rambo? If you will be driving there from your place, can you take me with you? I heard you live right behind the Narre Warren train station so I can just hop on a train and arrive at your place in 15 minutes. I also left a message via email in case you read this message too late.

Suntan... do you want to meet up? Seeing as we live one suburb next to each other??

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Suntan... do you want to meet up? Seeing as we live one suburb next to each other??
How will you be getting to Rambo? If you have a ride can you pick up? I live right next to the Sandown Racecourse. You should know where that is. It's hard to miss. Also if you can take me to Rambo, can you bring me back? Both ways would be kindly appreciated. Or else I will need to learn how to use a tram.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i read cao likes ddr in qld thread?
ems back and wants do ddr because of sloth?
i still like ddr?
imo we need to ddr sometime soon <3

kupo

Smash Lord
i read cao likes ddr in qld thread?
ems back and wants do ddr because of sloth?
i still like ddr?
imo we need to ddr sometime soon <3
I miss Bryce already...QQ. ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT HIM! >_<

Jei Jei and Cao vs'd at ddr today. Jei Jei had more play experience and won....and Cao bar hogged and did not so well :p. They completed Butterfly on Heavy which was quite impressive ^_^ /claps! Twist more Jei! xD

Bryce still has the insane stamina to keep playing without getting tired. I wish I had that ._.
I still need to fuggin' beat "Rhythm and Police" and "Tsugaru". It's my goal now!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i can do tsugaru but rhythm..... >_>

something on wed maybe? :3 or tues night? im for either cause no schoolio on wed for me

also if there is ddr with me, alot of game on me <3

sLibs

Smash Cadet
Im totally up for ddr... if someone happens to have a gc/wii ddr mat i'll get the ddr hottest party for wii, havent checked it out yet coz i don't have a mat myself ^^

play it at next ranbat or something

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
*** yea, let's have a DDR tourney at the May Ranbat. What's the best way to set it up? Em mentioned something about getting a PC version and using some PS2 mats to plug into the PC via USB converter. I thiiiiiink I can run it.

LOL Em I suck at games in general XP

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yes tsugaru, havent tried rhythm and police, but i would like to try it lol

also theres some guys in cw with GOOD mats, talk to them to setup something, i bet they would love to do it

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
YES! With GH we can slowly move up to Rockband! I like the idea of 2 bands vs.ing each other LOL

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Deks Phil and myself are going to Hawthorn v Collingwood on Saturday, join the bandwagon

CrimsonChild

Smash Rookie
What the devil has become of you all, going to this ridiculous game so crudely called "Footy"

Everyone knows Rugby is the sport for the finer gent.

Also, i want to see you all do the drums on rock band, in my experience its a horrific first time for everyone, much embarrassment. And the free style parts are the best, but i got told off for being to brutal with it :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom