• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
Yay I'm coming, looks like I will be convying with Shaz and Cats so I'll bring my TV, Wii and Smash so that even more fun is ensured.
YAY ADAMZ FINNALY COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also me and mark will be money matching $5(yeah im cheap -_-) in a best of 5 CF ditto.

should be bringing Myself,Strider,god and Rage

Id also like to point out that i am just to good at maple story

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
have fun everyone! and remind the tourney director (sam) to ultilize the ranbat points if you like. its totally up to you guys. look forward to playing everyone again over the break, now that i'm officially **** again and back into smash!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Cobalt. I tried posting it before but my computer froze and keeps freezing! So now that I have a chance I'm gonna post it:

0432 495 236

I'll probably be getting there by 11. Strider and friends will probably be there at 9am lol.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Anyone got Sam's mobile phone number?

His sis said he wasn't home when I visited, so I don't know what time he's going to pick me up tomorrow...

Need to contact him! Help!

Edit - Thanks Atticus!

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
looks like i might be there after all
redx, why teh heck do you play maplestory? its a boring grind. everyone knows that all free games suck badly. play guildwards or wow or something.

Sloth

Smash Ace
Hey Phil, did you by any chance have a black pair of work/school type shoes that you accidentally took back?

I am missing mine, and afaik, Juggy's mum just chucked a whole lot of stuff into your bag, which could of included them.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
yeah i do man, ill talk to you on msn or something about how to get them back to you

PS: they smell like bryce :D

hero_link

Smash Cadet
looks like i might be there after all
redx, why teh heck do you play maplestory? its a boring grind. everyone knows that all free games suck badly. play guildwards or wow or something.

i think i speak for all my crew when i say WOW= eeewwwwwwwwww gross

My (or the crew) all play maple, maple wa iidesne (maple is good (in japanese :) ))

Btw im in my sixth day in japan and it's fking awesome!!!! i probaly won't post till i get home so SAYONARA!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I'll post the vids from monthly soon. Some funny nonsense from Plasia, almost took me out of the tournament! Also myself vs Shaz with Bonus Markarse commentary if you want to call it commentary...

And I'm sure Sam will post some results soon when he is not working or sleeping. Anyhow, thanks for coming guys, I had a lot of fun. I hope we can meet up for some smash through January for Adelaide.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Freddo: Congratulations for winning both tournaments and getting first place in the RanBats.

Shaz: Haha u little cheater u picked the same level twice in the same set just to beat me.

RedX: Had lots of fun with all those friendly matched we played.

Mark: I really enjoyed our conversations we had on the train. I wish to continue them sometime soon.

Unlucky XIII: Hmmm, maybe you should try changing your name to Lucky XIII.

Strider: Don't do so many F-smashes with Marth and you will get better.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lol I found out that same day that its only illegal to use the same stage if its chosen twice. Since the first selection is random I only chose it once. I dont even know which stage it was to be honest coz I cant remember lol.

Myst Walker

Smash Apprentice
Monthly Results!

Boss Stage Results

Brackets

Smash Singles Bracket

Smash Teams Bracket

Melty Blood Singles Bracket

Teams Results
1: Boston Frogs (Freddo + Cobolt)
2: Team **** (Atticus + Dekar)
3: Down Smash (Strider + Icek)
4: No Team Name (Redact + Forte)
5: Whereareyou (Shaz + Adam)
5: Melty Blooooodddd (Myst+ Jei Jei)
7: Smash Bros (UnluckyXIII + Elfen)
7: Red Arse (RedX + Mark)
9: Team Daft (Blazey + Nick)
9: Optimus Rhyme and the Autobeats (X + Devil)

Singles Results

1: Freddo
2: Shaz
3: RedX
4: Cobolt
5: Mark
5: Atticus
7: Redact
7: Dekar
9: X
9: Elfen
9: Jei Jei
9: Blazey
13: UnluckyXIII
13: Plasia
13: IceK
13: Strider
17: Nick
17: Devil
17: Forte
17: Adam
17: Myst

Andd....Melty Blood!
Because I can and will with 50 shades of capitalized Awesome.
1: Akai
2: Atticus
3: Arch
4: Bearz
5: Bata
5: CK
7: Forte
7: Lucia
9: Myst
9: Elfen
9: Pienne
9: UnluckyXIII
13: Zan
13: Onyxx
13: Dekar
13: Redact

Notes: Pienne retired after losing to Akai, and CK was time DQ'd, which throws the rankings off a little. Ok alot, I screwed up and should have seeded Akai and Pienne on opposing sides of the bracket haha.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End notes:

Props to everyone for attending, that wraps it up for the year. I hope everyone had a blast. Check back january sometime for details on what's happening in the upcoming year.

And that's the paperwork out of the way.

Kthxbye!

Woop holidays! *obligatory pic*

[edit]Spoiler tags don't work on images?[/edit]

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the results Sam, great work as always.

Have fun everybody, holidays don't last forever~!

_X_

Smash Lord
I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT "9: Optimus Rhyme and the Autobeats (X + Devil)" PHa1led in teams so much, WE HAD THE COOLIEST NAME :(

We didn't even win a round :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Good times had by all though.

Go team down smash... >_>

My singles matches where also rigged!

First I get strider, then RedX THEN Mark. Com the **** on WHO MADE THIS MONTHS BRACKETS JUST TO SPITE ME?!!?!?!?!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
First I get strider, then RedX THEN Mark. Com the **** on WHO MADE THIS MONTHS BRACKETS JUST TO SPITE ME?!!?!?!?!
No Freddo, no Shaz, that ain't too bad. Stop your whining and smash with me sometime. :)

I went way too easy on ya, Atticus =p

wtf is this: 7: Red Arse (RedX + Mark)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
everyone from melbourne going to adelaide better pre-reg through their site, apparently the tickets are selling real fast - if any melbourne based guys need help just contact me about tickets and i'll see whats up. i'll get mine through direct debit before the end of this week

http://www.reloadedlan.com/index.php?page=ticket

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey guys, i reckon that we should try getting together for new years eve if possible and live it up for the night. Smash; movies; nightclubs all rolled into one awesome night. What do you guys think?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm confused by it myself freddo. dj's also confused. i'm going to let my bank explain it to me next business day. from what it appears, we have to make a payment into their account and send the organiser an email for verification.

EDIT - Possum Dave is getting our tickets for us. Get in contact with him and he'll sort ya out

Dekar289

Smash Hero
my family has a NYE party every year, and I usually have like a mini-smash party upstairs... if you have nothing better to do, msn me

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I think my NYE plans are pretty much decided. And unfortunately all the alcohol I'll be consuming will render me unable to come down to anything you guys hold. But if you do end up doing something then I'm sure someone can suck as Roy for me xD Do it for my honor! Or something similar!

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Oooo, if Possum Dave could also help me out that would be awsome. Also how long is everyone planing on staying in Adelaide and whats happening about housing/accomidation ?

P.S. Guitar Hero 3 rocks !.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom