• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazbro

Smash Rookie
OK. Thanks for the help guys! At least I don't have to disconnect my GC controller now. See you guys there... if I somehow figure out what you guys look like lol.

Bjay

Smash Lord
Playing well is one thing but you gotta be quite lucky in those 2 minute matches too.

bylim5

Smash Journeyman
is anyone's able to give me a lift to southland on sunday, i could meet someone at some place like a train station.
edit: actually never mind

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
160+ people turned out today ~ tough competition, but was good to know that 2 smashers got into the finals hehe

3rd - Cobalt, 4th - CAOTIC

hopefully we can go that one step further tomorrow, but its ok - Dekar already has a trophy since he is smash god, wub <3, so there is no need to justify our smash community by winning it

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Hey everyone I have an exclusive offer. Buy a new Super Smash Bros. Brawl (PAL) for only $79.99! In addition to that, you also get a FREE one-match forfeit from Cobalt if you play him in the upcoming monthly! Now does it get any better than that?

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
hey Everyone I Have An Exclusive Offer. Buy A New Super Smash Bros. Brawl (pal) For Only $79.99! In Addition To That, You Also Get A Free One-match Forfeit From Cobalt If You Play Him In The Upcoming Monthly! Now Does It Get Any Better Than That?
Omg Rofl Lolololololololol

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Results for today's connection tour

1. Cobalt
2. Jei
3. Shaz
4. CAOTIC

congratulations on the clean sweep

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
the last match... it was very show-offy lol ~ **** jei <3

we even all did a taunt right when the finals started

admeister

Smash Rookie
Yeah, you guys did great today, I was no match in the end. :) I hope to smash more with you in the future! This is Adam btw.

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Well all went well I guess. I was hoping more of (our) smashers could have made it. Wow I hope we never have to play a FFA items lag match ever again.

Yeah, you guys did great today, I was no match in the end. :) I hope to smash more with you in the future! This is Adam btw.
I'm sorry but I don't remember anyones names. Were you in the Semis?

admeister

Smash Rookie
Welcome to the community Ad, you'll be a welcome addition to the scene. :)
Thanks!

Suntan: That is very true, I often have difficulty with people who use Snake for that reason, and the 1.5 ratio definitely didn't help. Still, you do what you can, if your main isn't a heavy character, there's not a lot you can do sometimes, aside from try your best.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i thought that ness can get out only if the marth doesnt DI and time it right, but thats only what i thought D:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Bleh, well it can only do so much damage. And you do 'move' with it. Like I'd say if you were over 100% and not at the edge of the level you'd be screwed. At least it's not as "END OF THE WORLD" as IC's grabbing though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom