• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] I like video games, lets play them together this weekend!

Splice

Smash Hero
they better be better than your ****ing terran in bw coz that match i just watched against robsta was so piss poor

holy **** man

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Yo didn't know if this was happening or not but some other shiz came up I had to do anyway

Splice, timic and robsta you guys play bw?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
thanks redcat for the meet, and dekar for the practice. appreciate you taking the time to teach me a thing or two.

Robsta

Smash Ace
Yo didn't know if this was happening or not but some other shiz came up I had to do anyway

Splice, timic and robsta you guys play bw?
Yeah we do, me and Splice have been playing a lot lately. Tim plays sometimes.

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
What server robsta ? and whats your i.d (I haven't played bw for about a year but would definately play again if other people are playing)

Splice

Smash Hero
@Kier: Yeah I play BW. I use Zerg, my ZvP is pretty strong (for how good I am at least)
I have been training Rob he's pretty good now. He uses Protoss.
Tim is ok. He uses Protoss and Terran.

I'd love to play you sometimes Kier. If we have meets at Tims we can play using his LAN
Or over US West server, cept it'd probably lag.
Maybe Rob can host and we can have teams, lol!

Shoutouts:
@Attila: Didnt play you but you're a champ for showing up and playing Falco

@Timic: I'm happy I can beat you more consistantly now rather than being on and off. Thankyou for the lifts, hope you enjoyed my muta-free starcraft play ;)

@Dekar: GGs at Pikmin2. You need to practice your spray-management. You cannot win the struggle for the final Yellow marble without them. GGs in Melee F1 Series, you have really good spacing and zoning.

@Redact: Thanks for another great meet. L.A Noire looks so good! GGs in Melee F1 Series, I swear to god you deserved to lose at least one match lol... such fast play sometimes though.
Better food this time was good <3

@Tak: I think we did pretty good at teams until we both got bored lol. I think we should do ok, when we focused we made 90% good decisions together. Ty for the Dr.Pepper

@Plasia: Man we shouldve played WC3. Was good to see you.

@Dwayne: You are such a unique player. I'd put it down to the fact that you use Kirby. That's pretty unique.

btw Phil if you werent counting
Stats for F1 Master Series were

S TIER
Redact - 30 wins
Dekar - 30 wins

A TIER
Tak - 20-something wins

B TIER
Splice - 18 wins
Timic - 18 wins (3 wins coz Dekar sandbagged hard)

C TIER
Dwayne - 0-6 wins
Plasia - 0-6 wins

idk if Attila participated at all.

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
So USwest name splice? and you can just use chaos launcher to eliminate lag online if u haven't already downloaded it

Splice

Smash Hero
yeh rob has some program or rather that helps

i cant host myself thats all
my internet isnt good enough in the first place
if someone else with p2p or chaos launcher hosts should be fine tho

my USwest name is:

asdfwjhikSplez

:p

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
I'd consider coming to one of these dunno.. maybe once i get a new car...saving.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
100% of melbourne monthly and recent major tournament 1st placers attend(ed) redact's bi weeklies
stats dont lie

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Got the Flu wont be able to come to this :mad: sucks haven't had any smash for like a month now major withdrawals :(

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
i Didn't even see this one when it came up, oh well next one, working at 8 anyway.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'll be going shopping in the city tomorrow, Billy might be going aswell. If anyone wants to hang out and grab some lunch or something before going to redacts, give me a call. Will be getting there around 12:30.

Dont know if im going to redacts though, depends on my family needing me back home or not.

Top Bottom