• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] I like video games, lets play them together this weekend!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
its already been all changed, the op address is correct (:

bring ur whole famalaayyy. I bought a pack of 30 batteries so we will never run out of battery while playing xbox (i think its here this time rofl)

tibs7

Smash Champion
oh man wish i stayed longer!!
so much fun.

will be there soon again though :)
gg's

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Sorry man i did wonder why i suddenly could play well when i had it :O I'll bring it for ya tonight wether u host or not >.<

Kier.F

Smash Apprentice
Super tanked rite now, comin over nxt weekend for hardcore practice need to beat dave.. somehow...

Dekar289

Smash Hero
i can't remember goin to phil's and not playing lolstyle wii/360/ps3 games

workin sat... if i get off early i'll come
if i get off early i will come.... hmm

Splice

Smash Hero
redact if you have a good computer i can play on then yes, ill be happy to partake in your 1v1 solo mid **** dungeon.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Alright sounds gewd.

Well what time did you want us to rock up? Was thinking of getting yummies in the city for dinner, anyone keen at all? Or just all meet up at redacts joint. lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
we usually eat nearby to us, im keen to meet in the city early tommorow, otherwise people rock up at mine past 4pm imo?

ill let kier know and he will come i bet

Splice

Smash Hero
i can come but someone has to
force me to do homework
at phils house

Also i need the earliest lift home

OF ALL TIME

Soccer match the day after is the problem, you see.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i'm pretty curious about shadowloo showdown, so i think i'll be there today and tomorrow to say hi to the old CW crew again and learn more about UMVC3 and SFXT. pity i havent seen cabs for TTT2, it was all over the philippines

best thing about the CQ venue = 24 hr gym one block away! if you of you are there you'll find me ^^

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
anyone want to play melee with me this week/weekend/next week/weekend?

just melee
idk where/when

Dekar289

Smash Hero
im probs out of commission until the next monthly (may 26) coz of assessments and exams

we should have smash tipping
order the top 9 for next monthly
good luck

i actually tried making a top 9 here but gave up half way through

Splice

Smash Hero
I'm so cut for time, I might come over Friday if the following conditions are met;

I receive no Physics or English homework (33% chance)
I can stay over on the Friday night (80% chance methinks)
I can get a lift home on Saturday (45% chance)

I will come over Saturday if all above conditions are met (with days altered ofc) and additionally my friends don't end up delivering on meeting up to skate at 4pm, or they get all greened up before 4pm and don't respond to calls and **** which tbh is like 82.718% chance of happening.

Despite these brutal loads of homework you can see I still intensely desire Melee but the priorities are tremendous. I have practiced Melee an hour a day to keep "the scrub away" since last meet at Phil's house. When I'm not under pressure I can do like all the tech I understand perfectly now (wavedash into anything, crouch cancel appropriately, L cancel everything, and all that other stuff that you guys do as easily as breathing). Surely many hours need to be invested in practicing this with other people so that these fundamentals can be accessed in tournament play.

tl;dr
Any time anyone is keen for smash please let me know and if the stars align I will partake in Melee with you. (except for spot-dodge encouraging Sheik mains, with the exception of RedX because his Sheik is truly honest).

Top Bottom