• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Don't Get Jeid - possible sequel name: Don't Get Laid

Splice

Smash Hero
I found Lucario harder than Earls MK.
It's not my favourite MU now that I don't have Gary to train with all the time.
When you know Lucario MU though it's definitely easier
I recalled some things over the course of that set to win it.

MK is the MU I am most in practice with, always.
However, Earl probably wasn't trying eheh
He seemed pretty ready to go home.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
iirc that was after timic lost the first stock for 0%
timic ***** falcons, me and redact concur

Dekar289

Smash Hero
shoutouts

jei - thanks for bringing 6 (!!!) tvs. thanks for teaming. thanks for easy 3-1 brawl set xD
redact - i promise no peach vs you at the monthly lol
epic - did not expect to lose winners semis, nice work
earl - nice work in melee, looking forward to seeing you vs epic, kier, toshiba
tak - good work in teams, all that peach prac is paying off
splice - i had pikmin micro workin the whole map son, you got no idea
toshiba - i hope you can rebound from this lull and place top 3 again
timic - improving and it's showing. don't stop at 4th, aim higher.
forte - so good in teams, why you lose in singles...
haikal - disappoint after hype debut at dgb, time for some coach orion. good friendlies though.
mike - welcome to the scene. sorry for such a low turnout lol
trex - welcome back to the scene. see above.
unlucky 13 - thanks for tio laptop and sending results
viva - since i'll have more free time at the monthly, we'll play heaps of melee friendlies then :)

dgb had the highest entrants (50) for a melbourne non-major in a long time
and then this had the lowest number of entrants (15) for a melbourne tournament... ever?
i did shoutouts to every single person who attended... also sorry for piss poor payouts lol

Splice

Smash Hero
Dont worry about the payouts Dekar

I'm sure Earl will thoroughly enjoy his three sherbet bombs.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
when he said sherbet bombs i'm pretty sure he actually meant batteries

Splice

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS

Jei - Gir quotes app is pretty awesome. Was good someone finally got that soccer ball in the hoop.
Phil - I'll win a melee tournament one day. I meant to do well in Melee this time too... but I did well in Brawl instead :x
Epic - I didn't expect to lose that game. But I never beat Peach players anyway. I can't seem to learn that MU. My game and watch did better though. might use him instead.
Earl - GG in Grand Final, I really enjoyed both sets. Your Lucario improved heaps! I thought I had you in Melee too, but you are more solid than I am. I'll play you again soon!

Tak - I enjoyed teams. Sorry for hitting you against Dekar and Epic, it's more because when we lose a match in a set, i get more panicky and make more twitchy decisions like Fsmashing you when you land next to me :c But I think we did pretty good as The Wise Guys :) I wouldn't mind teaming with you again. I mean MOST OF THE TIME i dont hit you at all.

Toshiba - Please defeat everybody in both games. You can do it, and I still think you are one of the best in both games :) Your snake was very good, I hate snake :p
Timic - You placed 4th. But I beat you in friendlies. Obviously I was bracket *****.
Forte - Good to see you and talk to you. Pretty cool guy. See you at a house meet sometime I hope, or at next tournament. *gets hopes up*
Haikal - I enjoyed playing your MK Tornado team in Brawl doubles. I was happy my friend and I could win a set at all :p I will have to play you in Melee sometime.
Mike - Hope you enjoyed the tournament and will come again. You'll never read this.
T-rex - Was great to see an old legend return. If you started coming to monthlies often again that'd be amazing <3
Dwayne - You are such a nice guy <3 Thankyou for teaming with my friend in melee too, btw :)
Viva - GGs in teams at the start of the day :) Hope you are enjoying Melee Doc.

Dekar - Small Turn out. A lot of fun. The fact I could play around with a soccer ball for ages in between playing smash games is pretty damn awesome. Maccas and shopping store so close is also awesome. Good job TOing, even with a low turnout, the Don't Get series is good times!
Congrats on Melee, and I hope you enjoyed role-playing as Jei in the Teams Grand Finale.
Also, you held up the Pikmin 2 bracket the whole time. Grrrrrr
You are a busy man. :)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yay. Yoshi's blood marches through my veins like giant...RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!

......lol

:phone:

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
shoutouts

jei - thanks for bringing 6 (!!!) tvs. thanks for teaming. thanks for easy 3-1 brawl set xD
redact - i promise no peach vs you at the monthly lol
epic - did not expect to lose winners semis, nice work
earl - nice work in melee, looking forward to seeing you vs epic, kier, toshiba
tak - good work in teams, all that peach prac is paying off
splice - i had pikmin micro workin the whole map son, you got no idea
toshiba - i hope you can rebound from this lull and place top 3 again
timic - improving and it's showing. don't stop at 4th, aim higher.
forte - so good in teams, why you lose in singles...
haikal - disappoint after hype debut at dgb, time for some coach orion. good friendlies though.
mike - welcome to the scene. sorry for such a low turnout lol
trex - welcome back to the scene. see above.
unlucky 13 - thanks for tio laptop and sending results
viva - since i'll have more free time at the monthly, we'll play heaps of melee friendlies then :)

dgb had the highest entrants (50) for a melbourne non-major in a long time
and then this had the lowest number of entrants (15) for a melbourne tournament... ever?
i did shoutouts to every single person who attended... also sorry for piss poor payouts lol
you gave everybody a shoutout except for me :(
are you really that salty that i ***** your G&W? lol

Dekar289

Smash Hero
how did i forget you, nicks
nicks - ur shocking at brawl let's mm at the monthly

so turns out we had 16 entrants
winnaz

Dekar289

Smash Hero
g&w vs you is never gonna happen again lol
u must've played earl's marth plenty, no johns!

Top Bottom