• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] 2011 CouchWarriors - 12th Nov - The Hive, Box Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
Just make it sunday as it has been pointed out most seem to be leaning that way anyway (plus the cool kids, including me :p, are choosing sunday). The earlier it's confirmed the sooner others can be notified it's sunday (or not) and so preparations can be made asap. Once the date is confirmed i can speak with my mates to confirm who's in. For preparations by organisers and attendees it would make more sense to confirm the date now rather than last minute.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Just make it sunday as it has been pointed out most seem to be leaning that way anyway (plus the cool kids, including me :p, are choosing sunday). The earlier it's confirmed the sooner others can be notified it's sunday (or not) and so preparations can be made asap. Once the date is confirmed i can speak with my mates to confirm who's in. For preparations by organisers and attendees it would make more sense to confirm the date now rather than last minute.
Just making sure you realise, this event may be a smash event, but its not smash only. Need to make sure more than just ourselves are content with sunday if it will be sunday

Nicks

Smash Journeyman
Just making sure you realise, this event may be a smash event, but its not smash only. Need to make sure more than just ourselves are content with sunday if it will be sunday
i think the point that neo is trying to make is that whichever day you choose to hold the tourney it is better to let people know sooner rather than later. That way people have time to get out of work or watever

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i think the point that neo is trying to make is that whichever day you choose to hold the tourney it is better to let people know sooner rather than later. That way people have time to get out of work or watever
Thats why its being decided friday, not everyone is online every day, plus thats when im putting the deposit down for the venue.

Ajtn

Smash Rookie
How about people stop complaining and let redact do what he needs to please?
I just skipped to the last page of this thread and I was so sure we were giving Redact a get out of **** free card.

I would prefer saturday but I'll be there either way so I guess It's not such a big deal for.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I want saturday as well, xD but yeah, I guess majority wins.

I think to make a pool in the thread, you need to edit the first post redact. It should give you an option in the advanced tab thingie

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
My posts are too disgusting half the time for me to become a moderator.

I'd probably change if I ever became a mod, but I have to display consistent good board use before I even have a chance of becoming a mod.

Maybe I should change... but I love smack talk.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
sif grammar matters for mods...
leisha so rich...
hermit i see you, lurker!!

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
If there is anything on, this Sunday. heck i took work off right?
I'm up for it, assuming just anyone can go ^_^

Dekar289

Smash Hero
have you used irc before hermit?
if there's somethin happenin... that's where it usually starts lol
check the irc thread in the outhouse subforum i think :)

Splice

Smash Hero
Smash Meet Update for thos who give a damn (a.k.a for people who are coming)

It's on Sunday.
I need some consoles and more I dont have any myself.
3 Setups max and not using more than my room and spare room of the house.
Come after 11am Leave before 8pm please.

Confirmed:
Me - 2 CRT TVs and one LCD and a Laptop and a Cube and a Brawl disc and a Melee disc
Timic - Bring Wii and Laptop
Nicks
Afro - Bring Wii(no cables ;)) and brawl disc
Jei - Wii and Discs plz
Nix - Wii and Brawl plz

Maybe:
Earl

Entries are closed.

Splice

Smash Hero
naww im sorry Attila

Another time ^^;

Now each time someone pulls out a replacement can come in.
Waiting list: Dekar, Unlucky, Someone mentioned something earlier, Hermit

Hermit=D

Smash Apprentice
ok umm well if an entry opens, i can bring a cube a melee disc and if needed a laptop. let me know.

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
I get that Redact but thanks for letting me know.

Nicks is right with what i'm saying, or trying to.

Overall redact you know what your doing so i'll leave you to it. Make your choice on friday i guess a couple of days is no real issue.

Was a poll made in the end or not?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
This is confirmed for Saturday now

Pretty much everyone apart from the smashers had a strong preference for Saturday, thus its Saturday.

Soz Neo Conker but choices need to be made

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Brawl stagelist - speak to jei

As for melee, ill check the stagelist tommorow and let you know!

Neo Conker

Smash Rookie
This is confirmed for Saturday now

Pretty much everyone apart from the smashers had a strong preference for Saturday, thus its Saturday.

Soz Neo Conker but choices need to be made
Fair enough. I can't make the tournament now but i'll see if my mates still can for you.
Any idea when the next tourney willl be in melbourne?

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
we typically have tourneys once a month. so the next one won't be for at least a couple of weeks... hit up the n2c thread, that's an easier way of finding good players to catch up with.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Actually it seems there will be heaps of tournaments going on this year.

Couch Warriors monthly
ACL
STIGMA (I'm going for 4 tournaments this year like Lansmash)
Die Hard

and probably more.

earla

Smash Lord
im confirmed splice.

nicks could you please sms me if i can get a lift with you and where to meet you tmoz?

i have no credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom